Ending Weary Love

Ending Weary Love

A Chapter by CamiloAtCJahVoid
"

Ending of last act

"
Alternate Ending
...
Sid
Sid isolates Immortals in Space Time Isolation chamber and assassinates them and then meditates to death with a warm bliss resonating through his body despite the corpses stench, as he realizes he liberated humanity. He never wakes again.

Dredona
Sabotages Sid for his doubt and goes slays the immortals herself in the spacetime chamber and then uses BLD to partition back to humanity.

Regardless we flash back to Giestians beginning of torment by the immortals. They come to humanity every 500 years after waking Giestians and then torturing him to death for 400 years to make their chaotic monopoly and deception of humanity to complete phase neuraltoxi7. Giestians is plagued by the immortals and they invent currency that they use needles to use his blood to make the currency for exoh fiber. They start doing this to him when they observe him beg for food at school. They torture him to death and then fib a story with memorabilia they alter of their fond memory before he disappeared. They realize they dont age just get more powerful and that they can even revive him from the dead when humans have forgotten them. They've been doing this for 8137 years at the point that Sid Enoo assassinates them or Dredona does. And spend most of the 500 years with sex machina's interstellar while drawing blood from Giestian.


© 2023 CamiloAtCJahVoid


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

53 Views
Added on May 23, 2023
Last Updated on August 17, 2023
Tags: Dystopian, fiction