Finding The Key To My Heart (chapter 4)

Finding The Key To My Heart (chapter 4)

A Story by Marina
"

Disclaimer: I own nothing Maria and her parents go to dinner, and meet the three officers. How will dinner go?

"
Her father eyed her up and down when Maria stepped out of her chambers. He nodded in approval and took her arm. Her mother stepped out just 5 minutes later and they headed for the 1st Class dining hall. Maria felt ill, it was like she was starting a race, just waiting for the gun to be fired and she'd shoot off running. free. Except there were no bullets in this gun, so she was forced to stay tensed and waiting. Waiting for something that would never happen.

Music filled the air, as her father led them to a table. The Captain was sat down with 3 Officers, she liked the look of Moody straight away, he had a colourful personality, a different opinion, he spoke his mind. She didn't mind Lightholler, he was strong, and didn't mind what people thought of him, but Lowe just irritated her straight away he annoyed her because she knew that he could go where ever he wanted, see whatever he wanted, meet amazing unique people, everyday. She knew she shouldn't be feeling like this, she knew she was just jelous but... damn it he was good looking as well. suprisingly she was seated facing Lowe who smiled politely, and spoke with a Welsh accent. She swallowed, yes he was annoying, yes he was irritating and yes he had boyish, good looks. She scolded herself for thinking that about him, afterall he was a stranger to her. She felt some one sit down beside her, and she tensed, almost going rigid, she felt a clammy hand touch her bare shoulder. She closed her eyes as Salvador sat down beside her. 'you look ravishing' he said to her. She cringed, and turned facing him, with a fake smile on her face 'thankyou, you look...very smart'. Even with a pathetic compliment like that, he smiled and clasped her hand, 'thankyou my love'. She swallowed since when was she his love? She didn't have time to think anymore, as Salvador, stood clanking his glass with a fork. 'Ladies and Gentlemen, it gives me great pleasure to announce something. Maria please stand'

© 2012 Marina


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
Added on August 16, 2012
Last Updated on August 20, 2012
Tags: Harold Lowe, Dinner

Author

Marina
Marina

Goole, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom



About
I don't really know where to start, ooh I know I'll do a profile... Name:Marina Age: erm do you really need to know that? Favourite Films/TV programme: Titanic, Doctor Who, Vampire Diaries more..

Writing