Not all Gold is good.

Not all Gold is good.

A Story by jewel
"

Goldilocks in the Newspaper Short article

"
17 year old Goldilocks is arrested and charged for invasion and vandalization. On Monday , October 14. The bear family comes home from a walk in the woods to find their house trashed. Their sons chair was broken and all of their food was eaten. When they walked upstairs they find Goldilocks sleeping in their sons bed.
    The family immediately called the police to remove and arrest Goldilocks from their home. The police had been looking for Goldilocks since 2006 when she escaped from jail. She has had previous convictions of murder. In 2005 she was testified guilty on  the 3 blind mice trial. She claimed she didn’t kill them but the court had evidence and pictures of her roasting the poor animals. In 2002 she was banned from Far Far Away, Canada and Mexico.
    Goldilocks was sentenced 25 to life. She will be sent to a psychiatric center for 5 years before she is sent to jail. The bears were rewarded for capturing the escaped convict. It is to be said that they have relocated from the woods to Far Far Away.

© 2011 jewel


Author's Note

jewel
It is really short i had made this at school also. My imagination Coming ALIVE.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Good imagination!!! Good humorous story!

Posted 13 Years Ago


funny! I loved reading this. You are good. :0)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

330 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 5, 2011
Last Updated on February 5, 2011

Author

jewel
jewel

bk, NY



About
I love to write. not to brag but i got the highest grade in my writing class. I love how you get to express yourself in words. Gotta Love it http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjA4UEEFvVCPB.. more..

Writing