1st Grade Is where it Started.

1st Grade Is where it Started.

A Story by jewel
"

A little girl and a Little boy in the 1st grade.

"
We were in the 1st grade. I walked in behind my mom but back then I called her
"Mommy".

She told me to not be scared and to make a friend. You were the first person I saw. With
my dolly in hand I walked up to you. You said Hi and I said Hello. I told you my name was Mandy, and you told me your name was Nick.
You said "I like your Doll. But Action Figures are better" I looked at you and thought that you were...........Crazy. I shook my head and said No. You just shrugged and turned away and i thought it was over. I thought my chance of having a friend was over. I had to try. "Hey do you want to be my friend?"
You looked at me with a toothy smile and said Sure. We never left each others side that day. At lunch you sat next to me. At nap time we put our mats together so we could hold hands while we slept. At recess you kissed me on the cheek and said "No cooties". At the end of the day when we had to leave I was happy. Before I left with my mom i ran over to you and kissed your cheek. Saying "No cooties". We hugged and laughed and went our separate ways till the next day. Every day was the same and it Still is. Except now we know we don't have cooties and that action figures will never be better than dolls.

© 2011 jewel


Author's Note

jewel
A cute little story about Mandy and Nick.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

341 Views
Added on February 7, 2011
Last Updated on February 7, 2011

Author

jewel
jewel

bk, NY



About
I love to write. not to brag but i got the highest grade in my writing class. I love how you get to express yourself in words. Gotta Love it http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjA4UEEFvVCPB.. more..

Writing