BLOCKED.

BLOCKED.

A Story by Jessica L Auster
"

Ramblingg

"

It feels as though nothing can mome to mind except for him...his face...his being. Like everything else is blocked from my mind but this love...this desire. He is my frst love, and the only love I ever want. And I don't care what other people tell me about him, because I know him so well. The past six months have been the best six months of my eighteen years. My mind is still blocked though, blocked by this love. Can there possibly be such thing as "lover's block"? I do wonder...because if that is the case, then I may suffer from it. But I wouldn't call is suffering, really. Because when one suffers, it usually means they're going through something dreadful, and the last time I checked, love is the most beautiful thing created by two souls. But what is love? Is it when the butterflies never cease to exist? Or when the urge to get mad, just doesn't seem right? Or is it the feeling you get when you're holding eachother and nothing else in the world doesn't feel as important as the moment you're in...and if you could die right there, you know you would die happy.

© 2008 Jessica L Auster


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I'm surprised it wasn't any longer. lol did the lover's block block your love rant? I kid. It's a true blurb, if anything. You captured the sensation of fresh love beautifully. Great job. I wish you luck.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 22, 2008