Oh You :)<3

Oh You :)<3

A Story by Jessica L Auster
"

My dearest T.J.F.

"

It was April 24th, 2008 that my life would change forever. I didn't know it at the time but I felt something different.

"I'm Jess." I said.

And he responded "I'm Trevor".

He wore this smile that I'll never forget, and to this day, I think about it very often. As the months went by, things progressed.

May 4th, 2008. After two weeks of knowing eachother, I asked him to be my boyfriend. This feeling hit me fast and hard. By July I was saying "I love you" and on November 22nd I'm still saying it. Trevor opened my eyes to life itself. As humans we all eat, sleep, and breathe. But that hardly constitutes as living. After I met Trevor, I really began to live.

© 2008 Jessica L Auster


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice, but you don't need a boy to make your life complete and experience life. It's true though, people can make you feel a certain way, but what happens when he leaves, will your life too? Nope. Everyday your life is a new start and beginning and people walk in threw the door and back right out of it again. Your life began the day you were born, you just weren't living it to the full potential until this boy helped and 'guided' you. Other than that, this was a nice write for your boyfriend to show that you really do love him like you said.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 22, 2008