This thing is so bad it doesn't deserve a title

This thing is so bad it doesn't deserve a title

A Story by CaptainWak
"

I don't know what the hell I was thinking when I wrote it. The worst part is that it's not done and there will quite possibly be more. The genre is a complete lie. This isn't funny. 0/100.

"

You could see the determination in his eyes; the sheer fiery will. It was as plain as the toilet paper that had affixed itself to his dusty and worn shoe. He took a deep breath and clenched. His face turned red with concentration and with a loud “HRRNNNNNNG!” he filled up the porcelain throne upon which he sat. He turned to let loose the floodgates that would feebly attempt to wipe clean his emissions that put BP to shame, but was interrupted and with another loud “HRRNNNNNG!” he gave birth to a brown baby. Again he stood, this time uninterrupted and he gave his offering to the great porcelain god; which was rejected as water and s**t spewed everywhere. He stared with horror and dropped to his knees and with a piercing yell he cried out, “Why? Why must this happen?” He sobbed as s**t and piss covered his knees. He stopped when he heard a creak and a groan. He slowly looked up and saw an enormous crack run down the toilet’s ceramic body. It spread and forked, and then the whole toilet shattered under the sheer volume of human waste and excrement.

Somewhere else, somewhere far away, a shrill laugh rent the air. “Ha! Foolish human! You do not see? When you have much of a resource, you must use it!”

Another voice spoke, in a darker and more ominous tone, “Do you think he is ready?”

“I was hoping he’d throw the poo…”

“He just did.”

“Wait. When?”

Two shadowy figures hunched over a pale screen in a pitch black room. One pointed at a screen, which showed a rather porky man sitting in a stall with waste and excrement strewn about. He seemed frustrated with an enormous mound that stood before him and was flinging poo at it. Poo from another enormous mound where a toilet used to sit. That enormous mound’s tightly fitting size XXL jeans suddenly dropped, and to the surprise and pleasure of the two anonymous observers, a torrent of brown spewed forth. The anonymous observers cackled with delight. “You were right! He is the chosen one! And holy s**t, did that guy just crap out a kidney?”

The other observer took up a fierce scowl. “Don’t use the lord’s name in vain! And that was the liver.”

“Wait isn’t THAT the liver?”

“No, that’s a lung.”

“I can assure you that what I pointed at was the liver.”

The poor soul being observed and stricken by something he didn’t understand, suddenly collapsed when everything in his body shot out his a*s like a fireman’s hose. The man on the ground (let’s call him Eddie) stared with amazement and horror that the man he had flung poo at was now deflating like a balloon that was full of s**t and things that weren’t s**t, like lungs and bones and flesh. A completely empty bag of skin was now flat on the ground with a giant heap of god knows what behind it. Eddie collapsed onto the shitstrewn floor and went completely comatose. Some nearby cockroaches thought it would be a good idea to visit the place but they caught the scent and died in the same horrific way as that fat stranger who just wanted to use the toilet after Eddie was done.

“Yes… he is the one…”

“And what am I, chopped liver?”

“You’re ground liver.”

“FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!”

One of the shadowy observers looked around at the room he was in. “And who turned off the lights? Are we cavemen or something?”

“You don’t want them on…”

“Yes I do!” The figure abruptly stood up and flipped the lightswitch that was conveniently placed next to the monitor that they were staring at. Both figures were suddenly surrounded by images of… well… yeah… and then they proceeded to grope for eachother and then they kissed passionately and kissed again. They grabbed each other around the waist and started making out until they could no longer contain what was painted on the walls. Their heads exploded in giant clouds of confetti and they both collapsed onto the ground dead. The janitor then walked in and saw that they were on the ground, wrapped around each other with their heads exploding. He then looked up at the walls. He then looked back down. He then looked back up at the walls and before he could rip off of an Old Spice commercial, he turned into a velociraptor with action music playing and started gnawing on their toes. And that velociraptor, it had a cape. And it was blue.

Eddie woke up in a bed with seven men and a horse. Just kidding. He actually woke up in the middle of the night. Like literally, in the middle of the night. Gravity soon brought him down into the bottom of the night with the rest of us. He found himself on the roof of a nearby burrito stand, with nothing but his wits and his clothes. A voice behind him spoke softly but suddenly, “DONTFALL!”

Eddie fell off the roof and hit the ground. He also exploded on impact. The mysterious figure above shook its head. “They never listen…”

© 2010 CaptainWak


Author's Note

CaptainWak
I should probably post this on DeviantArt instead due to the inferior nature of this story but I'm not.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It wasn't a dream... Not how I intended it. But okay, whatever works :P

Posted 13 Years Ago


Haha i love this weird little...story :D i could have sworn it was real life cause then i was gonna be all "O__________O" D: but it was a dream which kinda shocked me O____O

Posted 13 Years Ago


HAHA! I actually enjoyed this weird little story. It was very entertaining, unbelievable, but entertaining in all sorts because it turns out the guy was dreaming. I think it would have been better if he didn't explode when he fell off the roof, but hey this may be some kind of lala world. I love the idea of the mysterious figures above...my favorite part was "The man on the ground (let’s call him Eddie)"...that in and of itself made me laugh...great write you should definately name it because if someone doesn't like it that's just their loss.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I should probably write a story about writing this thing. That would probably turn out better.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

296 Views
4 Reviews
Added on November 16, 2010
Last Updated on November 16, 2010

Author

CaptainWak
CaptainWak

Loveland, OH



About
I mainly write silly things, RP scripts, and that sort of thing. Don't expect much. more..

Writing
A door A door

A Story by CaptainWak