Changed ~ Part 3

Changed ~ Part 3

A Chapter by Caradoc
"

"The world is changed because you are made of ivory and gold. The curves of your lips rewrite history." -The Picture of Dorian Gray, Oscar Wilde

"

The sofa was empty and I searched the room to find Rachel back on the bed, the report once more on the nightstand. Her hands were up in the air and she'd arched her body as she yawned. The movement pulled the blue shirt she was wearing tight across her chest. Desire shot through me at the sight, and Rachel, now attuned to my wants and cravings, grew still.

She turned and caught me staring. Our gazes met and I heard her let out a soft breath as those beautiful brown eyes of hers darkened with a lust I knew was mirrored in my own. Before I could say anything, she pushed off the bed and came to me. Rachel stopped only an inch away, the movement bringing with it an onrush of scents, chief among them was the fragrance of her perfume and that aroma that was unique to her alone.

I shuddered with desire and held her scent in my lungs, relishing the sweet burn it caused. Her tongue darted out, moistening her lips, drawing my gaze to the mouth I was suddenly dying to kiss. If I did though, more things would change. I wouldn't have the strength of will left to leave her, even to save the life that was so precious to me.

"Me too," she breathed, reaching out and clutching my jacket tightly. "I want this, Jude." Her eyes rested on my mouth. "And before you even think it, it isn't the blood talking, not some side effect of being your thrall. I've wanted to kiss you since that first night, when you gave me this shirt. I've imagined what it would be like, dreamed about it incessantly."

Her words only weakened my resolve. I was so close to slipping, to losing control.

"But," I started to say.

Rachel silenced me by pressing her lips to mine.

A shock went through my body at the touch, electric and pleasurable. I was undone.
My eyes drifted shut as our lips began moving against one another and then I felt hers part, ever so slightly; an invitation. With a growl I slipped my tongue inside her mouth. Rachel rewarded me with a deep, throaty groan. She tasted like spice and silk, the combination wrecking havoc on my senses.

So f*****g good!

Without conscious thought, I wrapped one arm around her waist, pulling her flush against me, while the other gripped the nape of her neck as I deepened the kiss. She began to back up, tugging me along for the ride, never once breaking the kiss. I had no need for air; my mind was blank as to how she was managing. All I could think was Rachel. All I could feel was Rachel.

A long moment later, her body gave a little push as she ran into something. I opened my eyes to see that we'd come back to the bed. The sight of it, the situation, Rachel, my pent up desires, it was all suddenly so overwhelming. I pulled away from the kiss, gasping. That brought a fresh wave of heady fragrances into my lungs. One of them was the scent of her arousal.

She'd grown wet just from the two of us kissing.

My body's reaction was twofold. Fangs exploded into my mouth at the same time I grew hard. I turned my head away from her and repositioned my hands, gripping her arms. I tried to get a handle on my desires, but it was difficult. I wanted her so badly, in every way available to me.

"Rachel, we need to-"

"No," she said, cutting me off, turning me back to face her. "We don't. You want this as much as I do. There's no point in fighting this anymore."

I shuddered at her admission. "I can't separate my desire for you from my hunger, Rachel. I could lose control and hurt you."

The woman before me didn't even miss a beat. "You won't," she assured me, reaching up and unclasping the chain of her silver cross. "Jude, you and I, we almost died today." She tossed it away and swept her hair away from her neck, baring it to my hungry gaze. "You drank from me then and something in you stopped before you took too much." Her hands slid the jacket from my shoulders and I let it fall away without any struggle. "If you want to, take my blood. It's yours, as long as you give me this. I don't want to waste any more time."

I lost it.

"Oh God, Rachel," I said, taking her face between my palms and kissing her deeply. She gasped a little as my fangs brushed against her tongue, but she rolled with it, darting her tongue inside my mouth, teasing the sides of the sharp teeth. The sensation it caused was so erotic, like nothing I'd ever felt before.

I drew my hands down her sides, then back back, resting my fingertips just beneath her breasts. I broke the kiss and gave a soft push that had Rachel bouncing back on the mattress. I followed her quickly as she rose up on her elbows, propping myself on one knee so I was above her. She gave me a flirtatious smile. I answered it with one of my own, reaching out and pulling her into another kiss, groaning at the taste of her.

With the sound of our hearts pounding loud in my ears, I lowered myself onto her body, until the only thing separating us was troublesome fabric. My desire for her only grew when Rachel wrapped her legs around my waist and began grinding herself against the bulge in my jeans. I hissed at how good it felt, unable to stop myself from responding by pushing down against her undulating body.

"So good," she whispered, looking down at where our bodies' were touching. "Much better than dreams."

"Agreed," I said through clenched teeth.

Then she surprised me by sliding her legs down and hooking them behind my knees. With a sudden movement, she flipped us over until she was on top. She giggled naughtily and then leaned back a little, pushing her groin down against mine, circling her hips as she did so. Head falling back against the sheets, I let her ride me, savoring the feeling. I'd wanted this for so long, wanted her. And now, like a dream, here we were. I was in no hurry; I would make sure this lasted.

A low moan rolled out of Rachel's lips, sending a pulse of desire through me.

Gazing up at her, I suddenly wanted that shirt off. Without me having to say anything, she knew. In almost one smooth motion, Rachel gripped its edges and tugged it up, exposing bare skin and a sexy, purple and black lace bra. It caught on her chin though, and I couldn't stifle a laugh.

"Not funny," she said, blushing, as I rose up to help get it over her head.

I ran a caress down one side of her body, coaxing a tremble from her. "A little bit," I teased, playfully nipping her chin as the shirt went flying. I devoured Rachel with my eyes, running my gaze over every inch of her exposed body, appreciating the colorful lingerie she'd worn. "Did you plan this?" I asked, chuckling.

The woman glanced down at her bra and looked me in the eyes. She smiled tauntingly and winked. "You'll never know." Then she pushed me down hard against the bed, skimming her fingernails over the dark fabric of my shirt. Leaning forward, Rachel gripped it with both hands and gave a strong wrench. Every single button unsnapped, baring my chest to her gaze.

Rachel gave me a look that was wanton and charged with unadulterated lust. She told me with her eyes just how badly she wanted me. Next thing I knew, she had moved up my body and was kissing me slowly. Wanting to touch her bare skin, I began to run my hands up and down her sides and back, gently massaging her body. Heat radiated from her, warm and inviting, seeping into me until I actually felt hot. She was so alive, and I could feel it on a whole different level.

Before I could think to try anything, Rachel pulled away with a gasp. "How do your lips taste so f*****g amazing?" she bit out, and then nipped my chin.

"Talent," I said smugly.

She started kissing the side of my face, blazing a trail down my throat, pausing briefly at my collarbone, where she nibbled playfully. Her hair brushed against my bare chest, serving to make the nerves come to life, fueling my hunger for this beautiful creature. The sensation of her lips against my flesh was wonderful and I felt content to let her continue working her way down my body.

For now.

Before I knew it, she had reached the waistband of my jeans. Looking down at her, she met and held my gaze while her tongue slipped out and lapped at my skin. She looked for all the world like a hungry lioness there, tasting me. "Do you like that?" she asked and then dipped that tongue below my belt, teasing the flesh there.

I growled, pulling her up, bringing us face to face. I kissed her hard and deep, sweeping my tongue over hers hungrily, like she was air. When I pulled away, she looked stunned. "Off," I ordered, flicking my eyes to the piece of cloth preventing me from seeing the rest of her.

Rachel leaned back and shook her head. "Do it yourself," she challenged, giving me a wicked grin.

With a thrill, I sat up, pulling her close and grinding her against me. "Mmm," she moaned. Then I reached around and ran a hand up her back in a long, lingering caress. Unable to wait any longer, I took the clasp of the bra between my fingers.

The door of the hotel room crashed open, the noise startling us.

"Rachel!" a man shouted.

She and I both looked towards the door at the same time. Standing just inside the room was an older man with short, graying black hair. He wore a dark suit and held a pistol in his outstretched right hand. Hard grey eyes set in a tan face widened in shock when he saw us, quickly changing to disgust.

"Richter?!" Rachel asked, surprise and outrage in her tone.

"Get away from it, Rachel!" the man shouted as he reached into his suit. "It's not human!" Pulling out what looked like a grenade, he pressed down on a button and tossed it at us. The grenade bounced around and I tensed when it rolled under the table and stopped against the wall. I moved, ready to grab it and throw it out the window, but the man, Richter, fired two shots that struck me in the shoulder. Pain blossomed where I was hit, burning like a fire raged within.

Silver bullets.

"Richter, what the hell is going on?" she screamed, scrambling over the bed, putting herself between us. "What are you doing?"

"He's a vampire sweetie," Richter said, his gun aimed at my face. "I promised your daddy I would never let one of them sink its fangs in you. Now get over here quickly."

"What!?" she gasped.

My shock and surprise echoed Rachel's. Her father? Who the hell was this guy and how did he know I was a vampire? As the questions crossed my mind, the little cylinder on the ground started spewing smoke.

"Get over here now, Rachel! We don't have time for this. I need to get you away from that thing!"

"He's not a thing!" she retorted. "And I'm not going anywhere with you!"

Just as the words left her mouth, the gas cloud emitted by the smoke grenade rose up and came into contact with my leg. Tiny needles of pain stabbed into my leg, everywhere the smoke touched me. I could feel the sensation of my skin blistering and burning away.

"Silver!" I hissed, backing away towards the window.

"Jude, run!" she keeping her body between me and Richter. Damned thrall instincts. Bullets could still kill her! "He won't hurt me," she assured, sensing my distress. "Richter wants to save me from the big, bad, vampire."

"D****t, Rachel, it's gotten to you hasn't it!" Richter drew another pistol and fired at Rachel before either of us had a chance to react. She flinched and reached down, extracting a small dart from her body.

"Is this a tranquilizer dart?" she asked, dropping it to the ground.

"For your own good, sweetheart."

She spun around, nearly falling into me. "Run," she breathed. I caught her in my arms, backing into the window. The silver smoke was spreading, getting closer. My leg and shoulder continued to burn, the pain sapping my strength. Instinct kicked in and I jabbed my elbow back, shattering the window. Rachel in my arms, I jumped through to the pavement below.

"Rachel!" Richter shouted.

I landed, amidst shards of broken glass. A man walking nearby cursed and backed away. In the next moment, a truck opened up, two men dressed eerily similar to Richter stepped out, drawing weapons and pointing them at me. I called to the dark mist, trying to shift, but my shoulder and leg flared white hot, the silver preventing the change.

Shots rang out and more bullets tore into my wounded leg. I cried out at the burn of silver, and stumbled back against a parked car. I was getting so weak, hunger began to rise within me as my vision ran crimson.

"Kill, kill," my Shadow whispered. "Feed and kill!"

Not now!

"Get out of here," Rachel urged me, still conscious. "Leave me behind. They're after you."

"No!" I hissed, ducking behind the vehicle for cover. "I'm not going anywhere without you."

"Don't be stupid, Jude. I can feel how much pain you're in. You can't shift and you don't have the strength left to take me with you if you fly. Go!"

She was right, the instincts of a thrall would always be right when it came to the vampire they were bound to.

"F**k!" I shouted. "I'll find you, Rachel! I swear it!"

With that, I set her down against the car and ran.


© 2016 Caradoc


Author's Note

Caradoc
I felt it was best to break it up into two separate scenes. That way, you get to fully focus on what happens here.

So...would you say you enjoyed reading that?


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very nice and steamy and sensual, like a good vampire tale used to be. Nice surprise too.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Caradoc

10 Years Ago

Thanks. I'm actually very proud of this. I've never done anything quite like it before.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 27, 2014
Last Updated on February 5, 2016
Tags: Blood, Immortality, Love, Mythology, Religion, Vampires


Author

Caradoc
Caradoc

Withered Wonderland



About
I encourage visitors to this page to take a look at a few authors whose work I admire and enjoy. KLGoode ----> http://www.writerscafe.org/amendoim1988 Pax ----> http://www.writerscafe.org/willya.. more..

Writing
Elseness Elseness

A Poem by Caradoc


Used To Used To

A Poem by Caradoc