The Court Extension

The Court Extension

A Chapter by ♛ Monet Madden 📪🍹
"

The true heroes live beyond their dreams, where lovers go. I have wings that soar and fly. Dreams like lovers do and soar.

"
The Fuhrer and the Emperors are occupied with Casino games and slot machines to catch up on the events of time.
They like to know things through psychic power from the slots too.
The Court don't need a lot social interactions within the Royal Families otherwise they would have parties and balls.
Many Royal Families members are busy researching, reading, and schooling to perfect themselves and their learning and education.
The newest activities that The Fuhrer are involved is doing school future planning and surveys. The surveys will be used to project the future planning for the people. They are also making businesses with the Broadcasting media. 







Moreover, the Court is anxious about the waterparks and theme parks near the ports named Disneyworld I-CCC and Universal Orlando I-CCC. They also build the theme parks globally to Cordovaf; though they also in some areas elsewhere.






The Fuhrer and her confidante / emperors are jovial and happy.






XOXO


© 2020 ♛ Monet Madden 📪🍹


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

24 Views
Added on July 23, 2020
Last Updated on July 23, 2020