Do You Really Know Yourself Or Do You Think You Know Yourself!

Do You Really Know Yourself Or Do You Think You Know Yourself!

A Story by ♡∞♡Ɖåṩℎå Ãℓĉĩƞḋŏɍ♡∞♡
"

Its mainly about my lifestyle and I am helping others, because I don't want them to go down the wrong path like I did.

"
      Sometimes we tend to believe  we know ourselves, but the question really is who am I? You're not the only one who, one day got up and reflected on your life and wondered this! Infact there are millions of humans on Earth mainly women who have gone down the wrong path in life. Only then, when the well runs out, you realize your whole life were lies upon lies. You don't know yourself, you never took time to get to know yourself.
              And the worst thing is that, most people would allow an opposite sex or sometimes the same sex to enter their lives with this uncertainty of who themselves are. Now, of course things begin to spice up, you have now reached the stage of 'Love,' where everything begins to look clear. You begin to put the pieces of the puzzle together when everything becomes sour. You now will have the feeling like, you're almost done with the puzzle, you have one piece left but it just doesn't fit anywhere. By now you and your partner have difficulty conveying like before. You begin to feel this huge barrier between you guys. Before you 
know it, you will be back at square one, you now have no partner, you also have no relationship with that person anymore.(Well most times, but there are exceptions.)                        Alright, now you begin to wonder even more. You begin to ask yourself many more questions like; what is my purpose on Earth, what should I do, who can I trust with this, how should I go by doing it and more and more. Now, at this point you should open up to yourself. Say and do what you feel. 
            Letting people in your life is a little difficult at this time. Each and every piece of your life is scattered, so its best you put them together. The best way to put each and every piece of the puzzle together is by finding yourself first. Most people believe you have to create yourself but that isn't the way. Why should you create yourself, in fact you can't. If you create yourself you would now look at random persons and  copy their life and  imitates it.  This it's the way you should go. Getting to know yourself is the best way.                         The reason I am saying this, because I don't want anyone to go down the same path I took a few years ago. I truly regret all what I did, I did things that wasn't even called for. And the worst of it all is that I played around the bush with the wrong persons, yes well most of them. I really couldn't trust anyone. Each person i kept welcoming in my life brought nasty qualities and as a result some of these qualities remained with me after our relationships were wrecked. So please I begging of you don't make the mistake, get to know yourself first, before welcoming anyone into your life.

© 2015 ♡∞♡Ɖåṩℎå Ãℓĉĩƞḋŏɍ♡∞♡


Author's Note

♡∞♡Ɖåṩℎå Ãℓĉĩƞḋŏɍ♡∞♡
Its actually my first time doing this I would like positive feedbacks only!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
Added on January 5, 2015
Last Updated on January 5, 2015

Author

♡∞♡Ɖåṩℎå Ãℓĉĩƞḋŏɍ♡∞♡
♡∞♡Ɖåṩℎå Ãℓĉĩƞḋŏɍ♡∞♡

Castries, Catholic, Saint Lucia



About
I love to write, freakout, television, movies, social media etc. more..

Writing