Characters

Characters

A Chapter by Cคɾเภค{♥}
"

I'll add more characters as you meet them. :) Only read this if you have gotten to chapter two. :)

"

Werewolves

 

1.      Phantom- Bronze colored hair, hazel eyes, very tall, 19 yrs old. Loves to have a good time.

2.      Penn- Bronze hair, hazel eyes, 15 yrs old. Looks like a younger version of Phantom. (phantom is older brother)

3.      Brahkin- Most muscular out of the males, looks like a body builder, short back hair (buzz cut) also has deep violet eyes. Sulks a lot, and would rather not be there.

4.      Oddemn- Ghostly pale skin, dark eyes, and shoulder length black hair.

5.      Silver- Literally silver hair and deep violet eyes. Has great agility and strength out of the females.

6.      Emmy- Wispy brown hair, emerald green eyes, acts childlike and physically and mentally 14 years old. African American.

 

 

 

Vampires

1.      Aiden- Very authoritive, and is used to getting what he wants whenever he wants it.  Blonde spiked hair, tall and muscular, cool blue eyes, and perfect lips.

2.      Sal- Surfer/hippie guy from the beaches of California. Long curly brown hair, cute dimples, and light brown eyes.

3.      Chase- He is Emmy’s closest cousin, has the same green eyes, short tempered, and is a player.

4.      Fierce- British kid from the early 80’s, the oldest vampire out of the young ones, and likes to joke a lot with Sal. Sal is his best friend. Strange black eyes and red cat like irises. Black hair with red highlights, giving the impression of a demon.

5.      Hannah- Light almond colored skin, descendants come from India, the most amazing light brown eyes, and very athletic.

6.      Sabrina- Shortest out of all vampires, humans, and werewolves. Very perky, and bossy. Long blonde hair that gets darker closer to her skull, blue/ green eyes.

7.      Blaze- Red hair, pretty hazel eyes, can’t decide whether she likes Penn or Phantom. !7 yrs old. Prettiest out of every female. Very, very shallow.

 

 



© 2009 Cคɾเภค{♥}


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

174 Views
Added on April 20, 2009
Last Updated on May 5, 2009


Author

Cคɾเภค{♥}
Cคɾเภค{♥}

The Heart, CA



About
I'm a dreamer. A fighter. A surviver. && most importantly a lover. I'm a nice person, so get to know me:) Hate+Fire=Destruction Love+Fire=Passion♥ Ignorance is bliss, ignorance is lov.. more..

Writing
For You For You

A Poem by Cคɾเ$..