Ch.1 Pilot

Ch.1 Pilot

A Chapter by Orea

Once upon a time in a land where people lived in despair,the poor hiding from government officials and crime higher than what it's ever been in history lived one of the saviors of Orea going by the name of Fulvous. Fulvous is a twelve year old boy that lives with his grandma Sarah,but growing without a mother or father figure Fulvous always looked up his either as a parent or just as an advise seeker,but all that would change when they get a knock on the door. "Thump Thump" goes a stranger knocking at the door "Uh I wonder who it could be today" asked Sarah "Maybe it could be your boyfriend" said Fulvous Sarah then slaps Fulvous in the face "why you slap me ?" "I slapped you because you know a woman of my kind doesn't and will never need a man understood." "Yes ma'am " Answers Fulvous "Now go get the door" demands Sarah "Ugh alright " said Fulvous "when you get finished answering the door I would like you to go get us some breakfast." Said Sarah "Sure thing...but what ?" asked Fulvous "I don't know maybe some eggs from a chicken,meat from some pigs and some milk from a cow." Suddenly their was again a knock at the door "thump thump " but much louder "Fulvous I think you should go now but you're going to need this ." Said Sarah "Why would I need a conch grandma?" Asked Fulvous "You'll need it because it would make your job a lot easier." Said Sarah As Fulvous went to go open the door the figure who was knocking on the door left they just left a note stating he'll be back to talk to Sarah about the house and demolishing it. "Grandma they want to demolish the house were living in saying it is unsafe." "Well I won't let them they will have to get through me before they demolish this house." Said Sarah "Me neither forget about us eating I'm going to stay here with you." Said Fulvous "No go a head and do as I say I'm going to be fine, what you don't think this old hag can take care of herself well I can so go a head." Said Sarah "Yes ma'am " answered Fulvous Fulvous and Sarah lived a far distant from the woods matter of fact two miles and that's with shortcuts,plus the last time Fulvous been to the woods was about four years ago. Usually how they got their food was by the church , but ever since King Merstalius gotten rid of all the churches in Orea they've been just eating from the food storage beneath them which they just now finished. Since Fulvous knew his grandmother really wasn't in the condition to talk those guys out of demolishing the house he knew it was best to get what he needed to get from the forest and do it quickly. Fulvous started to run once he reached the stream his grandma use to take him when he was younger. Time had passed about an hour before Fulvous started to slow down "huff huff too tired to go on without any food or water to keep me replenish, but I have to for Sarah and I so I can't stop now."


© 2016 Orea


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

215 Views
Added on April 15, 2016
Last Updated on April 30, 2016


Author

Orea
Orea

VA



Writing
Orea Orea

A Book by Orea