Asylum story

Asylum story

A Story by Casey!!
"

It’s a story about a asylum

"

Asylum story thing




Ashley would be pulled out of the truck harshly by a guard being slumped over

His shoulder and taken into the facility. She would wake up while being carried to her cell. With no recollection of what had happened and her being her submissive self, she stayed still letting the guard carry her to her cell. The guard gently set her down in her new home. He would kneel down to her level and ask her if she was alright. She looked at him in a daze and shrugged. The guard nodded and said “alright I will be back later.” He walked out of the cell closing and locking the door behind him.  She would lay down on the bed staring at the scars on her arms, she scratched them and flopped her arms down now staring at the ceiling. She tried getting up and walking but with the sedatives still going through her system she just fell back onto the bed.   **5 hours later*  she had fallen asleep, she didn’t know why she was here and why she was so comfortable. She knew this probably wouldn’t last for long. The guard walked it the keys rattling in his hands.   “Do you want to eat or what” he said almost like he’d known her for years, She nodded “I guess”. The guard firmly grabbed her by the arm and escorted her to a cafeteria area. The other people looked at her in awe. She was beaten up and looks like she had been through some s**t. She must’ve said something without knowing cuz before she knew it she was on the floor. “Don’t curse here!” She laid on the tiled floor with blood coming from nose, she stared up at the guard who had brought her to the floor and snarled.  She brought herself up from the floor and ran out of the room, no guard following her. She ran to her cell screaming blood still coming from her nose.  Another guard ran into the hall carrying a taser, another followed closely behind with a straitjacket. She continued running towards her cell until she tripped and landed on the floor. The guard with the taser immediately shocked her and sat on her. The other guard ran up and handed the guard the straitjacket. The jacket was put on her before she was stood up. She was squirming around and crying, She was guided to the infirmary.

© 2020 Casey!!


Author's Note

Casey!!
Part 1

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I dread to think what'll happen next! Keep writing it's good!

Posted 3 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

20 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 1, 2020
Last Updated on June 1, 2020

Author

Casey!!
Casey!!

Naples, FL



About
I like writing on my free time so yeah more..

Writing