Writer's Quotes

Writer's Quotes

A Story by Cassandra Lee
"

These are a couple of writer's quotes that I came across while doing research for my book.

"
"There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you." -  Maya Angelou.
"If there is a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." - Toni Morrison.
"You never have to change anything you got up in the middle of the night to write." - Saul Bellow.
"No tears in the writer, no tears in the reader.  No surprise in the writer, no surprise in the reader." - Robert Frost.
"Fiction is the truth inside the lie." -  Stephen King.
"The scariest moment is always just before you start." - Stephen King.
"I write to give myself strength.  I write to be the characters that I am not.  I write to explore all of the things I'm afraid of." - Joss Whedon. 
"You can, you should, and if you are brave enough to start, you will." - Stephen King.
"You always get more respect when you don't have a happy ending." - Julia Quinn.
"Writing isn't about making money, getting famous, getting dates, or making friends.  In the end, it's about enriching the lives of those who will read your work, and enriching your own life, as well.  It's about getting up, getting well, and getting over..." - Stephen King.

© 2013 Cassandra Lee


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on June 29, 2013
Last Updated on June 29, 2013

Author

Cassandra Lee
Cassandra Lee

Belton , TX



About
My name is Cassandra Lee. I am in High school, I am 16 years old and I'm a writer. more..

Writing