The red dress

The red dress

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

Good memory become better with time.

"
                   The red dress

The German summer nights were fair. The Summer festival were alive and well this night. I had the German wine and I was waiting for my German girl by the lake.

The music was loud nearby and the people were celebrating the good wine and strong  booze. I saw her from a distance. Her summer red dress gently blowing in the wind. Perfect body and long blond hair. Left me languishing for her kiss and embrace.

She was my magnificence beauty who honored me with the charity of sweet kiss. She was my wildflower dream I could not control and I was the lucky one. She bestowed a gentle and kind love to a hopeless man.

She came to me. Gave me a embrace and a kiss. I caressed her hair, face and shoulders. I told her she was a divine beauty and the red dress make her tempting and a allusion of perfection. She laughs at my words and she told me.

Johnnie, I'm the lucky one. I'm lost in the asylum of your eyes. You make me have nuptial dreams and not be afraid to discard my fear and disappointment. You showed me laughter and how to be fearless. Not disguise my wants and need. The red dress is for you. I know it make you wild and crazy.

Beneath the summer moon. We made the moon jealous. We danced, laugh and celebrated the days of youth.

I still dream of the quiet lake, the red dress and my perfect beauty.

                              Coyote/John Castellenas




© 2014 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
A new poem. I hope you like.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I am quite new to the site. It is quite refreshing to hear someone use a vast array of vocabulary in which you have done. I picture them dancing beneath the moon, her red dress swaying. Reading this, your words do this in my imagination. They dance and sway. When writing, you may have the right words, but the sentence structure might be choppy. Yours was none like that. You vividly captured the scene and portrayed it in a way that was easy to capture by the reader. I am looking forward to reading more. Again, thank you for your review on mine. I would not have come across the dance of the red dress.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

9 Years Ago

Thank you Paul. I appreciate the comment.



Reviews

I enjoyed your story very much. Sometimes we must find happiness where we can. Life is fleeting and goes by so fast. Grab on to the moments of happiness and love. Pain and unhappiness well come all too soon. A truly wonderful write.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

9 Years Ago

Thank you Tina. You are right. When youth is our only wine. Love can be fleeing.
Tina Kline

9 Years Ago

You are most welcome.
"When in doubt, wear RED". This is a quote that immediately came to mind when i read the title. You are a very passionate storyteller. :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

9 Years Ago

You are right. Red mean fire. Mean a woman want to dance and have some fun. Wise men pay attention. .. read more
Very alluring poem. I enjoyed reading every word. Great imagery you have here.

I loved the line "We made the moon jealous." Very powerful.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

9 Years Ago

Thank you Afraa. I appreciate the comment.
I see you also like red. I think red is the color of passion, that's why I have written 'The Woman in Red'. It's a beautiful story/poem. I like particularly:
'She was my wildflower dream...'
'the red dress make her tempting and a allusion of perfection.'
'I'm lost in the asylum of your eyes'
'You make me have nuptial dreams'
and last but not least: 'Beneath the summer moon. We made the moon jealous'
I'm melting when I read such beautiful thoughts.
Very well done, John. :)
Rudi

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

9 Years Ago

Thank you Rudi. I appreciate the comment.
lady in red! this is deliciously romantic. you set a wonderful scene and the perfect mood for it.
lovely one, Coyote.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

9 Years Ago

Thank you Woody for reading. Nothing as beautiful as a woman wearing her favorite red dress and favo.. read more
Woody

9 Years Ago

you're a man after my own heart!
This feels almost...spiritual. Fantastical. Like a grand illusion. It almost makes me wonder if this woman ever truly existed, or if she is a grander metaphor for something much greater. Either way, the writing is smooth and almost silky. I absolutely love it! It'll be a dream come true the day I can produce pieces of this caliber.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

9 Years Ago

Thank you for reading and the positive comment. I do appreciate.
So wonderful and romantic. What a beautiful memory.
You've penned a lovely scene John.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

9 Years Ago

Thank you Ana. I appreciate the comment.
Beneath the summer moon. We made the moon jealous. We danced, laugh and celebrated the days of youth.

I still dream of the quiet lake, the red dress and my perfect beauty.

Something quite etherial about this write and this lovely woman you describe. Gorgeous … gorgeous … gorgeous.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

9 Years Ago

Thank you Pryde. Old memories become gold with time.
In your review of my last piece you said you had 3 daughters and 6 sisters. That's when the light bulb (it's only 15 watts) went off in my head and how it is you write such incredible romantic poetry. I'm not kidding bro, so far as I'm concerned you write the best romantic poetry on this site. Growing up with all that feminine energy around clearly had an effect on your psyche. I didn't grow up that way. I kinda wish I did but what are ya gonna do, right? This is an absolutely gorgeous poem, story what ever you want to call it. Coyote, you are the king

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

9 Years Ago

Thank you. You are too kind. Dear sisters taught me. Women can be dangerous also.
we've all got one back there somewhere...i don't even remember her name, but the impression is indelible

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

9 Years Ago

Names and places are always with us my friend. Become the good memories in our old age. Thank you fo.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

812 Views
22 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 25, 2014
Last Updated on November 25, 2014

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Aware Aware

A Poem by Sami Khalil