Recollections

Recollections

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

Just words

"

                      
       Recollections
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Kellie
I was intoxicated by you.
My beautiful dark eyes muse, you made me beg for seconds of time, to be near you.
You were a wild spirit tempting life, leaving my foolish hearts to wish for tender kiss
and long embrace.

I remember you beautiful Kellie.
You were a smile, kind words and stormy memory.
Now your face a scattered memory,
yearning to be spoken a loud.

-----------
                         Confession of a lover
Madness, secret whispers and hidden wishes.
Dear Kellie. Can you hear my bounded and quiet wishes.
Wishes to taste salty skin and to surrender to private needs and want.
I want to taste the sea and to dance with you near the wild sea.
I want my deck of cards of living to fall into proper place.
Where you and I.
Lay bare and free.
Where true words are spoken and love is alive and well.
------
                     John Castellenas/Coyote

                     



© 2017 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Just words.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Kellie must have been one of those all encompassing loves. I remember the feeling. It's a thick kind of passion and will strangle you if you let it.

I hope this is not an allusion to loss in the physical. If it is, I'm sorry for your loss. The pictures you paint here are evocative. The phrasing could be changed around a little, but that's just me. I'm always changing my sentence structures to try and find the perfect presentation.

Great piece of poetry, John. Time heals most wounds, but we poets torture ourselves to keep them fresh for our pens!

Posted 7 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

We do and we must torture ourselves to keep good memory alive. Thank you Brett for reading and the c.. read more



Reviews

I find myself lost in this. I am thinking better to have loved and lost. I find myself thinking how heartbreaking this is. I can remember the wishes I had.
Lovely, if sad piece John.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

Those wishes become less painful with time and distance. Thank you Ken for reading and the comment.
Beautiful, longing desires flow from this loving that rose wild within you in her warm presence. How powerful is love that it leaves a mark on your soul even as the fire turns to these embers of remembrance.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

Old memories become kinder and sweeter with time and separation. Thank you my friend for reading and.. read more
yea, just words and Kellie is just a name, cool. i liked the specific tone, good smooth moving piece. well done.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

Thank you. I appreciate the comment.
Wishes to taste salty skin and to surrender to private needs and want.
I want to taste the sea and to dance with you near the wild sea.

wow! what a beautiful play with words. The lover would want to fall in your arms and dance carefree and wild. Whether the memory is dead or alive, whether the person is near or far the feelings never seem to fade. Heart you.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

Thank you my dear friend for reading and the comment. Every taste of love is appreciate.
could be a lover deceased or just thoughts about a relationship that ended...but the longing is still there, the memories here remind me of the memories i have of my first love, Cindy...

i still feel her near me sometimes, still smell her perfume, remember how her kisses made me weak-kneed...

beautiful poem

j.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

Not deceased, just a private and secret wish. Thank you Jacob for reading and the comment.
Haven't been here in a long time.Glad to see you're still writing exceptionally :) Love it

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

Thank you Talesha. I appreciate the comment.

2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

698 Views
16 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 15, 2017
Last Updated on January 15, 2017

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Bluegreen Bluegreen

A Poem by D Connolly


Echoes of You Echoes of You

A Poem by Relic