The lovely silence

The lovely silence

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

For my muses Paloma Faith and Izzy.

"
                       

                        The lovely silence
The real poets and writers know. The silence is golden. Words become meaningless in the midnight hours.  True lovers don't need to speak. They allow their mouth, hands and body to  send their message of need to their lovers.

Sweet lady whispered please don't say nothing and her soft hands danced on willing skin of her lover. In the  midnight hours, lovers  don't seek permission. They open their minds, hearts and body.  They don't take and steal. They give and expose willing places and skin.  They are willing to climb the mountain of wild and deep passion. Three a.m lovers don't seek forgiveness and repair. They seek solemn place where lips and body become one till the morning light.

Pretty woman eyes filled with love and hope. Perfect words said to lucky man. In the quiet of the night. We can be saviors, takers and givers. We can be gentle or we can be fighters seeking some kind of  peace and salvation in the turmoil of the sexual dance.

First and last words spoken should be. You are my everything, my only need and want.

                          John Castellenas/Coyote







© 2017 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Just words.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Passionate, heartfelt words that speak volumes in a tender, meaningful voice. Whomever you need and want ... certainly must feel needed and wanted. Well done again, Coyote.
One critique because I struggled with it... "three am lovers" probably should be three a.m. lovers or 3 A.M. lovers. Your choice of course but I read it as three am lovers... as if "am" were a verb.
Poem was a gem though. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Thank you Allen for reading and the help. I do appreciate.



Reviews

in the midnight hours matters of the heart comes to life,love blooms as we suck it in,,lovely john

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

You are right my friend. Wise person enjoy the long nights and never complain. Thank you wordman for.. read more
It's pretty amazing the way you can write about sexy loving encounters over & over yet no two sound alike. This one, in particular, is a stand-out way of expressing yourself. You're highlighting something that I very much crave & describing it to be irresistible . . . that is, the silence of being on the same wavelength without words. Even tho I love to write, I'm not much of a talker. Living with dogs & rabbits most of my life, I've become tuned in to body language & the various looks of intent. It might be one of the most sublime ways to relate to another creature, 2-legged or 4-legged.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

You are right my friend. Too much conversation can lead to trouble. Thank you dear friend for readin.. read more
Not sure the poetesses want to have their words silenced but such a romantic frolic Coyote is sublime.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

I have know Poet who loved the silence. In life, we talk too much. Thank you John for reading and th.. read more
Nice few songs in this poem.
Like the image of bodies doing the talking.
We really don't need anything else.
Like Poloma.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Paloma is beautiful and she can sing. Thank you Paul for reading and the comment.
This echoes with the beauty of the unspoken.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Thank you dear friend for reading and the comment. I do appreciate.
Truly spoken words have no "just" about them. I liked the "feelings" left behind.


Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Thank you Chris. Paloma , she can sing.

2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

539 Views
16 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 14, 2017
Last Updated on June 1, 2017

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


A Woman A Woman

A Poem by Saumya


Mother Paradox Mother Paradox

A Story by Zephyr


Cool Sand Cool Sand

A Poem by MsJewel