Saving Amber- part three

Saving Amber- part three

A Chapter by Coyote Poetry
"

New chapter

"
                                   Saving Amber- part three


Amber told Coyote her story and she described her dreams. Even as a child, the monsters haunted her dreams. He didn't tell her. Pennywise wasn't alone in her dreams. Misable Mukwa(Wendigo) was connected to many creatures that roamed the night. He went to his friend Paloma, a mystic, who told me the names of Amber's nightmare monsters. She told me. Amber is the light for evil things. They are attracted to her. She been touched by the Jersey Devil and Chupacabra. They found her and her being saved by Jesus. Kept them at-bay. The skin walker is near her. A close relative of the Wendigo. She must stay on holy ground or the hidden demons can be alerted to her location. She smiled and she said. She must stay away from ground saturated in blood and evil. Lexington caves was very dangerous. Native Americans used the sleeping monsters often. Their rituals brought to life things gone and they lost control of them. Wendigos are in Michigan, Wisconsin and Ohio, used by the Algonquin people. The southern Cheyenne had Bladenboro and Gawrow. Wolf like and not human. The east coast tribes had  the Jersey Devil. A brave man killed him he thought. He didn't know. Was a pack of them. They are hiding from human site and very active. Out west tribes, used so many. La Loranana, chipacabra and the skin walkers roam freely. The skinwalker is near her. She need some crystal and some protection sage. Paloma was wise. She told me how to kill, something that had lived a long time. Need silver, need great luck, fire to burn and the creatures must be cut-up and burned in separate places. She looked me in the eyes and she whispered. Don't under-rate them. They have lived 2,000 to 5,000 year because they are very wise, quick and filled with evil. They will kill you in a New York second.

The three children that killed the first Wendigo were lucky and brave. The two boys were nine years old name Asin(Rock) and Migizi(Eagle). The five year girl name was Aki(earth). They practice the kill often and they were prepared. They knew this task could mean death if not done correctly. They practiced shooting the bow and arrow for hours daily, they danced the knife dance. Learning to be  perfect in the movement of the knife and be very quick. They knew how to attack. Attack in three directions and ensure the Wendigo is confused. Aki was the key. Small, quick and agile. She had to cut out the heart. Memengwaa(Butterfly), their grandfather taught them, cover and run, run and cover. Hit and run, run and hit. Make the Wendigo bleed. Make him feel the silver. The silver will weaken him. They listen and they obeyed his rules and command. The first Wendigo killed open the door to the erasing of them. Many more children gathered and hunted them till they hid away in caves and the dark forest.  Coyote taught his grandchildren similar skills. He ensured the lessons were hard and driven in.

Amber awoke screaming. She had moved to a southern state. In her dream.  The skin walker touched her in her dream and he whispered. Wendigo is coming and we will shared a meal dear Amber. The skin walker, bony and skinless, laughed and he touched her arm. She screams and she awoke. She was alone and she saw leftover blood on her arm. She called Coyote. He didn't answer.

Coyote taught Jaden the knife and he gave him a B.B gun with silver pellets. The knife was two-sided. He told him. The cat knife was pure silver. Deadly and quick. Hit and hit till the Wendigo knows pain and goes down. Joshua had the sword and  a pistol with silver bullets. The sword was 100% silver and deadly. He told Joshua. The sword is the most deadly weapon. The Wendigo can be carved-up and weaken. Georgie had the gas and fire. He was responsible for the grenades. The grenades were in two sections. 1/2 bleach and 1/2 Ammonia. You pull the medal separator of the two chemical. The two chemical cause a fire. These were needed to warm-up the cold heart of the Wendigo, make the skin burn and the body weaker. He made the boys practice and practice. They became fearless. Jaden told his grandfather. This is for my uncle. The Wendigo won't kill no-more. Georgie had a B.B gun too with sliver pellets. Coyote knew, the time was limited. The Wendigo was sending messages out about Amber in the wind. The Lake Huron breeze ensured. Amber would be found.

Amber didn't sleep very much. She knew something bad was coming. Dominic didn't believe her. She was alone. She prayed Coyote and the baby coyotes could save her.

                                  Coyote


© 2018 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
New chapter

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This is just getting better & better my friend.... seems those children have been taught so many survival, fighting and tactical skills, that will see them through to their ultimate goal and eventual safety.... will have to wait and see..... brilliant stuff Johnnie C............. N

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you Neville. I appreciate the comment. On my mini-vacation. I found some caves, hidden away. G.. read more
Neville

5 Years Ago

Wow indeed, what a great source of inspiration......and of course my pleasure as always... Neville



Reviews

This is just getting better & better my friend.... seems those children have been taught so many survival, fighting and tactical skills, that will see them through to their ultimate goal and eventual safety.... will have to wait and see..... brilliant stuff Johnnie C............. N

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you Neville. I appreciate the comment. On my mini-vacation. I found some caves, hidden away. G.. read more
Neville

5 Years Ago

Wow indeed, what a great source of inspiration......and of course my pleasure as always... Neville

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
1 Review
Added on June 26, 2018
Last Updated on June 30, 2018


Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing