Letters

Letters

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

Just words.

"

A letter-  Dear Amanda



 

I am writing you a letter. Just words to be read and I wanted you to know. You are my everything. You are my mystery to try to understand and comprehend. I know you have hidden thoughts and different life. I wanted to tell you, I need your silken skin against me and to hear your gentle voice in the midnight hours of living. I know you walk on delicate places and are afraid of self-made prisons. Sweet lady, love should not be a prison, should be a place where people adrift in each other kiss and embrace. Not hiding the imperfections and allowing tears and sorrow to be flow free and safe. Just an letter my darling. Just words to tell you. I love who you are and what you are becoming.

 

John Coyote



 

 

Dear Amanda



 

Yesterday was wonderful and I wanted to write you some words of thankfulness. I loved my time with you, our time in the park where you encircled your body around me, allowed me to caress your pretty feet and legs. I loved how your eyes danced with joy when you told me of the success of your art and the possibility of Spain in the Fall. You asked me, would I follow you to Spain? I told you, I would organize my life and we shall drink ambrosia wine and we would watch the sea dance in the ancient cities of Spain in late September. I want to fall in love with you again and again. You are my sweetest days and most wondrous nights I have ever known. You asked me often for a letter, you told me. Poet’s, can tell a 1,000 lies and never be caught. The writer, the  poet, the lover, the liar and the truth sayer. What face am I? Dear Amanda, you and I, undressed our fancy life and we took off our masks. We laughed, we danced, we celebrated life and we endured great sadness.  I know you are my miracle, my blessing. I pray every night for you to be with me. Once we were strangers and now we our soulmates. When I am with you, I feel alive and you make me dream. I shall love you till you cannot love me no-more.



John Coyote

© 2019 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Some words.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

What a beautifully romantic write, John:)

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

4 Years Ago

Thank you dear Pryde for reading and the comment my friend.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 2, 2019
Last Updated on October 2, 2019

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing