Haunt me

Haunt me

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

Beautiful Sade song and some words. Poem seventeen for April, the poetry month.

"
               Haunt me
I found her again at the hard metal club in Austin and she was dressed in her black skirt and her favorite black blouse. I stay at a distance and I watched her dance with your friends. I loved watching her bare legs move with the music and the joy in her face. She didn't see me till the song was done and she came to me. She asked me. Are you stalking me dark poet? Maybe I want you to stalk me?

I laughed at her words and I told her. I am just a observer of perfect beauty and a perfect painting for my eyes. I adore when your blue eyes are dancing with happiness and you are content. You are the most beautiful girl in Austin. She smiled and she told me. I ain't beautiful Johnnie, I am me. I show you real face, I tell your real thoughts and I like people. Who are honest and true. You find me every Friday and Saturday night. We dance, we talk and you follow me home. I am not seeking love Johnnie, I am seeking the free road, hard music and the dangerous sea. No room for a sweet and kind man.

I laughed at her words and I told her. The dark poet ain't nice, I haven't been kind or sweet in a long time. We have danced with the sea and we have free-climbed the free mountains. We have drink tequila and awoke bare a*s for the sun. You love the darkness and I am haunted by your memory. You haunt me dear Maria. You make me feel alive. I want to be a part of your life, a good part. If you want my company, I have four  days off. The sea is calling our names. We can find the sea, we can find the old stores and I will buy you some new crystals. We can find some cool rocks and we can add to your rock collection in your yard.

She smiled and she whispered. I am already pack and ready to go. You promised me the sea and a mystery journey last week. You told me, Maybe New Orleans? I haven't seen New Orleans in three years. I need the ancient and rustic city to make my bones feel alive. She came close to me and she kissed me hard and long. I told her. New Orleans, we shall go. The magnetic of the city is calling our names. We will drink and dance till we can't no-more. I have a place for us to stay where we can watch the sea, drink the tequila till we can't and dance nude for the Spring moon. 

She laid her head into my chest and she whispered. I am mean as hell, rarely kind. I like you Johnnie, you accept my real face.. You make me laugh and smile. I love our fieldtrips. We find new places to wander, never a map or game plan. You like the world to be, a mystery and a wonder. I had a locked-up life and I need a kindred soul to make me believe. I am more than flesh and bones to use and abuse. Let's leave soon, I will find you the books you love and you can find the crystals I adore. She smiled as her friends waved her back. She whispered. One more dance please.

I watched her wander away and I thank the Gods of the Austin nights for allowing me to know a Texas hurricane for a second.

Coyote

© 2021 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Book seventeen for April.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

A complex lady described here. She presents as beautiful, sensual and likable, but there is an undertone of danger in her words. A Texas hurricane might describe her if things go sour between her and her man, especially if she has a handgun. Tread lightly, despite what testosterone says.

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

3 Years Ago

You are right my friend. Those Texas girls had guns in their cars. Some had side pistol on their hip.. read more



Reviews

You have a wonderful way of telling such truthful yet loving stories.

This dear lady sounds like quite the rebel and challenge

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

3 Years Ago

Those Texas girls taught me. More to life than waiting Just do it and drink. I loved the Texas dance.. read more
Poetic Beauty

3 Years Ago

Sounds NDA like quite a fun adventure
Poetic Beauty

3 Years Ago

Sounds like quite a fun adventure indeed my friend and a life lesson as well
A complex lady described here. She presents as beautiful, sensual and likable, but there is an undertone of danger in her words. A Texas hurricane might describe her if things go sour between her and her man, especially if she has a handgun. Tread lightly, despite what testosterone says.

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

3 Years Ago

You are right my friend. Those Texas girls had guns in their cars. Some had side pistol on their hip.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

59 Views
2 Reviews
Added on April 18, 2021
Last Updated on April 18, 2021

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing