Delicate wings...

Delicate wings...

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

The kindness of love, the kindness of friendship. We need.

"

Delicate wings

A Poem by Coyote Poetry

 Some people are more tender than others. 


                             Delicate wings....


Beautiful Lizzy, please allow me in.
Her word and beauty memorized me.
Woman who strip down their true colors and show you what is
hidden beneath her clothing and her fear.
They are rare and delicate ladies.

Many skeletons for us to hide.
Few perfect people.
We are just flesh and bone trying to understand our life and journey.
All of us cling to thing lost and cannot be found.

First kiss, first love embrace and the first dance.
They are  printed into our mind and heart.
It is a sad world dear Lizzy Elizabeth.
Hard to forget bad places and things, we done.
I believe the hard places teach us to appreciate the good places today.

When I see you. I saw delicate wings struggling to fly.
I see beauty bursting out and I know.
You will be okay. If you need a friend to listen.
Johnnie can be found.

We are fragments of many things dear friend.
Live and learn. Dance and sing. Laugh and cry.
Make the world know you are alive.

Hard to be a perfect Angel. We must do our best.

                         Coyote/John Castellenas

© 2022 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Thank you for reading. A re-write.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

"We are just flesh and bone trying to understand our life and journey."

These words touch me deeply. There is something so sad about these words. A lot of introspection goes into them. We do good and bad things. We are human and we feel for it all. The beauty of it is that we keep learning and I love that if needed, Johnnie can be found. Our friends are our best angels.

Every poem of yours offers me a new perspective on life, love and living. Thank you for sharing, dear Coyote.

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

1 Year Ago

Thank you dear Divya for reading. The girl in the poem needed a friend. Someone to sit with. All of .. read more
DIVYA

1 Year Ago

You are welcome, dear Coyote.



Reviews

So beautiful, Coyote. You understand the sensitive heart and soul, but then again, of course you do.....
You are a poet, and a damn good one, at that.
I loved this.


Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

1 Year Ago

Thank you my kind friend. I appreciate the comment.
light and ashes

1 Year Ago

You are very welcome, dear friend.
Coyote the poem was as delicate as the title and subject. A very nice ode as well as message.

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

1 Year Ago

Thank you Soren. I appreciate the comment my friend.
i feel the struggle of your survivor, John. the pain is not lost in living .. it can be a dynamic force that molds us into more empathetic creatures ... some typos in first two lines but easy to decipher .. allow instead of "allowed" and mesmerized instead of "memorized" .. although a woman who memorizes her man would be a love worth fighting for wouldn't it. always good to read your stuff my friend ... right here at the Cafe"
E.

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

1 Year Ago

Thank you for the help. I do appreciate and thank you for reading and the comment.
There are some minor spelling mistakes, but it was, as usual a good experience to read...


As far as our life... I don't think anyone should pursue perfection... If you stop and think about it, perfection is a state of hopelessness. Our lives, at least the part where we interact with the outside are oriented around communication and solving problems, improving our means of doing so, and so forth... Whereas perfection means that there are no problems, no need to improve, no need to scrap something and start over, no need to even start...


Sure I understand what you meant when using the idea... Still, I have a habit of writing essays 🤣 sorry for that.

On the other hand, we are, in truth...in some ways, Fragile beings, chained to a body, and from the beginning on "educated" and basically told what, how, where, why and when to think do say expect pay forward etc etc etc... In our lives, we gain experiences, good, bad... Form our views, ideas yadada and at the end of the day, we like to think that we've figured out everything that concerns us. Ha ha.

Yeah, I too forgot where this was going... In short, you got my thoughts going, so that's always good.

Thanks for sharing

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

1 Year Ago

Thank you Dennis Wolf for the honest review. I need to stay in the proper tense and I appreciate the.. read more
Dennis Wolf

1 Year Ago

Yeah, that too... I forgot to mention... However it doesn't change the fact that you've produced som.. read more
Coyote Poetry

1 Year Ago

Thank you Dennis Wolf.

2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
14 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 30, 2022
Last Updated on November 1, 2022

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..