Two poems

Two poems

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

Many questions are raised if you listen. Don't be like the children in the old fairy tale following the pipe piper. Leading us to hell.

"





               







     







   The Violence Sea  
 
Anger erupt
The blind open their eyes.
 
Men on high horses.
Tells us more stories to blind us.
 
Entangled and enraged we try to see.
We can't see above the bullshit.
 
Rich men in big houses.
Tell us we are Ok and eating prime rib.
 
The bottom feeders eat beans and potatoes.
Wonder what the hell are we going to do?
 
                     Coyote
 
 
                          Forgiveness
 
The f-king blood drips from our flag.
Gun a-roaring attacking towns and villages.
 
The leaders tells us.
We are the saviors.
 
Saved a country.
Then we will rebuilt the country and make it better.
 
Israel attack neighbors.
World tell them to stop.
Stop the bombing and killing..
 
Like us. Being blessed give us the right to do what we please.
 
How can you forgive?
The Angel of death dropping bombs.
 
Killing woman and children.
Hate grow like cancer.
 
Peace and forgiveness are forgotten words.
 
                                 Coyote

© 2012 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
I have great concern for this world. Freedom of speak need to be protected and men of peace must come. Before we pass a line in the sand where we cannot turn back from.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

sometimes the 'fairy tale' is the only thing keeping me going, as well as, many others. Both powerful writes full of truth. How that truth hurts. Or is it lies upon lies that hurt; I'd say both. when does the bs end? only when all is destroyed for the betterment of what?

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

It would be wonderful if people around the world would stop hating. But I don't see that happening. When people are willing to blow themselves up to kill others just so their group can take over the world, than hate will never stop. Greed and power have always ruled mankind, not love and peace. So very sad. Your two poems are very heartfelt and wonderful.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I think humanity more than not has lost its passion. We suffer internal impotence and turn an indifferent eye toward problems, appointing "others", with no greater motivation than ourselves. It would almost appear that the greater we become in our technologies, the further we stray from resolution. Complacency reaping evils that later on will never be rectified.

Wonderful points made my friend...

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

It is a phenomenal work on humanity, the massacre and brutality of our current world that endangers every moment, every second of our precious lives on this planet. Precise, well-crafted words and imagery are some of the strengths of this piece, and the best part is, how the precision and aptness of the expressions have carried the story of violence and atrocity forward. Keep up the good work!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

You are good at this. It's hard for me to write an emotionally uplifting, and you did here twice. Nice work, Coyote.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

First pair of pieces by you I have read since my return, it is great to see that your talent has not diminished in the slightest! Bravo! This subject rightly elicits a passionate response from yourself and the two pieces are shining examples of your deep concern for the matter. The everyday language, frank but not excessive use of profanities creates the intended reactions in the reader.

I agree completely with the sentiment though perhaps I have softened a little, or rather become more hopeful in my absence. There is enormous cruelty, egregious ignorance, and heinous anger in this world true but I just cannot accept that this is all we can be. I simply refuse. I have seen cruelty and inhumanity with my own eyes but I have seen with those selfsame eyes such love that it would fain be my hope in heaven. So I cannot accept that peace, forgiveness, love, all those soft - all those human - things are gone and forgotten. Call me what you will.

Anyway back to more pressing things; thank you for sharing this, I shall have to catch up your work since my departure.

Regards,
A.E.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

In a world fraught with such dishonor and greed, it can be considered the Harvard and Yale of lessons to learn.

At least the feelings it brings forth in us makes for some great writing.
Awesome job.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

It would be nice to actually live and let live and if someone/country crossed the line then whoever was attacked has the right to defend themselves. But in the real world its all about money and power and the people are just used for a few to gain that money and power. If only we could be brave and stand up to those who use us and kill us for their own gain but instead we all just go along and believe their lies.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

OH MY VERY INTENSE

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Few bother to think about it, mostly engrossed in their daily chores! Ones who are concerned about it are active and those act for it are true stars!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Well expressed call to stop violence. Simple but yet deep with insight on the way the world works and how wars start. Raw words with emotion spoken from someone who has seen things happening. Definitely in your usual style. Good work.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1739 Views
52 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on January 27, 2012
Last Updated on January 27, 2012

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..