Checklist For Catering A Successful Seminar Party

Checklist For Catering A Successful Seminar Party

A Story by CaterNinja
"

The seminar is the most common event that corporate will organize. And most seminars are scheduled either as a half day or a full day.

"

The seminar is the most common event that corporate will organize. And most seminars are scheduled either as a half day or a full day. Planning food and beverage for a corporate function is challenging. 


Some common questions arise while planning one…


How much should you order? How much coffee do people drink? How many servers do you need? 


Miscalculations can result in not having enough or overspending and waste.


The answer to your question is the key to know your audience. Knowing your audience & event can help you to plan service, meals and drinks options. This is followed by the number of people attending the event. 


Starting from morning breakfast or brunch to lunch, followed by afternoon snacks, a full day seminar catering requires proper meal divided into intervals of time. 


Next on the list is the sitting arrangement. For a full day seminar, make sure you have a venue selected that an area large enough to hold the number of you expects to attend. 


We have catered to many seminars to know that some tend to be a little boring depending on the subject matter so you may want to consider providing exciting food choices which can actually help keep the spirits of the guests high.


“First we eat then we do everything else”


At Cater ninja, we present you a single platform for all your catering needs from breakfast, lunch and dinner meetings, simple seminars, office / staff parties, company BBQs, grand openings, company anniversaries, retirements, or any other corporate function that requires special attention.


However, due to any other constraints you don’t want to go with traditional catering, we also provide executive boxed pack meals for corporate events as per demand. There is a proportionate and set menu keeping in mind the energy quotient required for hard working executives. You can order for your employees, and choose from the range of menu provided by our range of caterers.


The pack lunches, freshly packed and steaming hot, are delivered to your location on the set date & location 30 minutes before commencing the event.

© 2019 CaterNinja


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

17 Views
Added on September 29, 2019
Last Updated on September 29, 2019
Tags: Corporate Caterers, Office and Home Party Catering S, Wedding Caterers, Online Catering Services Bangalo

Author

CaterNinja
CaterNinja

Bangalore, Karnataka, India



About
Book Online Catering Services from the best caterers in Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi and Gurgaon. Top 10 caterers in city near me, best wedding caterers, corporate caterers, event caterers, birthday party.. more..

Writing