All Fun No Worries! Cater Ninja Diwali House Party Catering Service

All Fun No Worries! Cater Ninja Diwali House Party Catering Service

A Story by CaterNinja
"

Having planned a Diwali party this year and all preparations have to be in place to make it a grand event.

"


Having planned a Diwali party this year and all preparations have to be in place to make it a grand event. Having sent appropriately worded virtual paperless invitations to friends and relatives which reads:


Let’s all get together to celebrate a colorful blast this Diwali at my home and thrill our kids by making it a memorable event.


All of you are invited in your new sparkling colorful festive attire.


The party would begin by lighting the lamps and bursting of few non-polluting crackers by children.


The colorfully lite ambience and vibrant atmosphere due to the presence of guests in their traditional costumes would make the occasion a great event.


Choosing an Apt Diwali Meal

The occasion calls for a suitable meal befitting the magnificent festival of lights. The food served should be tasty and colorful Indian confectionary! Variety of dishes of different regions will mark this grand celebration.

Choosing the Perfect Meal from CaterNinja Catering

Diwali is a day full of activity and one gets too busy to spend time at the kitchen.  Leave the task to the wisdom of CaterNinja. We at CaterNinja sense your choice of taste in culinary discernment. Accordingly, we would spread the appropriate menu for your assessment. Some tastefully ordained ideas on how to host a perfect Diwali party peacefully is for your take:

Have a Tastefully Safe Diwali

How to get everyone in the mood?  Greet the guests; that would include family and friends with a gift hamper consisting of safe crackers like sparklers, (for children) sweets & mocktails or any soft drinks liked by all.Welcome them with Happy &Safe Diwali chants & light music (preferably classical) playing in the background. Remember, the festivities bear significance when everybody come together and greet each other. What better way to exchange greetings than by exchanging pleasantries and sweets.

The main event is the meals part.  Although varieties of vegetarian dishes are in the menu compelling to be included for the special event, but the top ones selected by the group poll were Navaratan Korma, Mutter Paneer (generously garnished with butter), Malai Kofta, Aloo Gobi and Baingan Bharta, not necessarily in that order. The list does not end here; Hara Bhara Kabab or Aloo Tikki as starters and Mutter Paneer. Main course would be Rajma/Jeera Rice or Veg pulao. Everyone likes to feast on select vegetarian dishes mentioned here during a feast!

Indulge in some amazing sumptuous traditional varieties to pamper your taste buds and let the gourmet in you get aroused with full gusto.

The food items/dishes have to be a blend of tradition & popular ones liked by all, particularly the accompanying children.  Besides, the foods have to be exceptional for celebrating a great festival like Diwali.

We will tastefully select the right dish for the right occasion. Leave it in the safe hands of our professionals at CaterNinja.

Call us or visit our website to help you select the menu for Diwali meals!

Happy Diwali to all our patrons!

© 2019 CaterNinja


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Author

CaterNinja
CaterNinja

Bangalore, Karnataka, India



About
Book Online Catering Services from the best caterers in Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi and Gurgaon. Top 10 caterers in city near me, best wedding caterers, corporate caterers, event caterers, birthday party.. more..

Writing