Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by CatraTheDemon

There it was. That feeling again. She would feel it every time she touched it. The staff that holds the Green Hills prism. It’s not a feeling of power rushing through her, but a memory. And this time, Ace the hedgehog really thought about it. The memory of an owl whom she barely remembered, gave it to her shortly after the Echidnas attacked Ace and Sonic. “I need you to protect this for as long as you can, for it is the entire world, in your hands.” She was never sure what it meant, but her brother Sonic knew once they got together again in the ring of the hills, when they were just little hedgehogs.
That memory was still fresh to her. “Well, if She said, ‘the entire world in your hands,’ it must’ve meant that the Prism on the staff can control the universe.” She remembered Sonic saying that day.
“Hey, Ace!” Someone broke her thoughts, and Ace turned around in a flash, ready to strike with the powerful prism. The blue creature looked shocked for a second. “Relax Lil’ sis, it’s just me.” “Sonic?” Ace was stunned for a second. “I almost hit you because you scared me.” Sonic looked at her for a while. Ace lowered her staff and wished there was anything to break the silence. Ace was a purple hedgehog. And she had this amazing ability to shoot quills at other animals who upset her.
“So,” Ace said finally. “What brings you up here in temple mountain?’’ “Just wanted to see how you were going. You have been up here a while. Isn’t Temple Mountain in charge of Guarding the Green Hills Prism?” Ace Looked around nervously. “Oh, I Dunno, I guess I was brooding. Or skulking. That’s a word, right?” Sonic thought for a moment. “Well, I think so. What were you brooding about?” “Well,” she continued, “I can’t remember our second mothers name.”
“What?” “The owl who entrusted me to protect this rainbow looking prism to protect the world?” Sonic looked like he was having a flashback again. “Oh, you mean Longclaw.” Ace looked up in wonder. “Oh yes! And what was she like?”
“You don’t remember?” ‘’Well, I only have one memory Sonic. I don’t really know, and you are like, 3 Years older than me. You’re gonna have a better memory than me.”
‘’I don’t have many memories either- ‘’ ‘’WELL, WELL, WELL. IF IT ISNT SONIC AND ACE.” A harsh voice called behind them. ‘’Eggman!’’ They both yelled. ‘’JINX!” Ace shouted. “Uuugggghhh. Ace, we don't have time to play games right now. Eggman is trying to break through the shield.” Ace rolled her eyes. “Thanks captain obvious. And I guess it’s a good thing we were up here then, huh?” Two shadowy figures appeared behind the EggMobile. “Shade,” Ace grumbled the same time as Sonic grumbled, “Shadow.” Shade and Shadow are both brother and sister. And as Shadow is Sonic’s biggest rival, Shade is Ace’s biggest rival.
“By the way, how could you like my worst enemy in the world?” Sonic whispered to Ace. “Same could be said for you and Shade. Shade, well, she is the worst.” “Well, I feel the same about Shadow. So there.”

“Would you guys stop fighting and do something?” Shade shouted from the peak of the shield. Ace grabbed the Staff just to see Tails the Fox and Zooey the Fox entrance the cave.
“Well, what do you know? The Egg Tracker works!” Zooey exclaimed. Just like Tails is Sonic’s best friend, Zooey is Ace’s best friend. “Yo Tails! We could really use your help!” Sonic said. “You’re barely helping us or doing anything really,” Shadow explained. He hit another kick to the EggMobile. “Why would you need their help when you are barely helping us?” The dark hedgehogs both shot looks at Zooey and Tails.
“Shut up, Shadow!” Sonic shouted “Sonic! Don’t tell him to shush! He is literally the ultimate life form?” Ace started waving her hands around in a big half circle to signal, ‘hello?!?’
Zooey ran over to Ace. “Ace! Eggmans planning to steal that like last time he tried.” She pointed to the staff Ace was holding. “So, do we do the same as last time?” “Hmm… sure,” Zooey replied. Ace lifted her staff to use the Greenblast. Shade saw that the prism was more powerful than she thought. She thought that if she managed to take it, her brother Shadow would be impressed. She could use it better than her and be the one to defeat Eggman. She could save the world!
The Greenblast's sound shattered her thought. But unfortunately, Eggman dodged it, and it hit the wall of the cave and broke the wall. Shade was now concerned that it was powerful enough to break stone. Water was flooding out of the wall like a river. “Water is not going to stop me, Eggface!” Ace shouted. “Egg-man! You know my name is Dr. Eggman! You do that on purpose!” Eggman shouted angrily. “Do what, Eggface?”
“There’s water flooding the room!” Tails exclaimed. “Water…. WHY does it have to be water!” Sonic said.
‘’Alright, everyone. Places!” Zooey shouted. The rest of the gang was up there by the time she said that. Rouge the bat, Knuckles the echidna, Blaze the cat, Silver the hedgehog, and Amy the hedgehog all entered there. “So, I suppose we are doing all-star attack?” Blaze asked.
“How did you know?” Zooey exclaimed. “Well, my good friend silver here, he can see into the future. Very well, I might add.” Blaze replied. Silver blushed a little. “Well, maybe not that well,” he said nervously.
Everyone used all their attacks at the same time. But no one noticed that Shade was gone. They knocked Eggman (Really) far away. “Another easy battle won. Now, how do we get rid of this mess?” Amy asked. “Well, if Silver could levitate some of the rock pieces into that hole…” Rouge replied.
“Already on it!” Silver said as he flew up to it. Ace was concerned that someone was flooding out of the cave. But just to make sure, she needed to clean up the mess. “Amy, can you plug that hole with your hammer, until Blaze can melt the rock together, so Silver can lift it into that hole?” “Sure!’’ Amy replied. “I swear, we could have never made a better team without you, Sis.” Sonic responded in amazement. “Aww, thanks Sonic. But I don’t think we are finished yet. I must ensure that everyone is here. I don’t trust Shade.”
“Done!” Said everyone at the same time. “Ok, who is going to call jinx?” Ace called out excitedly. Everyone looked at each other. Then everyone began to call out jinx at the same time. Zooey
missed the jinx because she was dusting off her blue dress from all the mayhem. “Oh, and, Rouge, can you count everyone, including those 2 Darks, to make sure everyone is here?” Zooey asked, feeling defensive suddenly for Ace. “No problem!” Rouge replied. She flew around the cave, counting everyone. Unfortunately, she counted Shadow twice, and she assumed she counted Shade!
“Everyone is here!” Rouge signaled to Ace and Zooey. Ace began to put the shield back on. “Now, who’s up for a trip to Zooey and Tail’s workshop for a Tornado Swizzleshake?” Ace declared.
“Well, I can’t stick around. I must get back to the loop-de-loop and round up all the DarkChao before they stir up a problem, and I also must tell Shade to stop letting them out.” Shadow explained. Shadow had been helping Sonic for a while, and, though they were not friends, they had Mutual respect for each other. Shadow walked out of the cave. And Amy, Silver, Rouge, Knuckles, and Blaze all headed out as well. “Well, let’s go!!” Sonic said. Ace put her staff in the Temple’s shield, and they went to the Workshop. But not far behind them was Shade, looking at the staff with satisfaction….


© 2024 CatraTheDemon


Author's Note

CatraTheDemon
Sorry for the lazy parts. I will edit when I get the chance. enjoy!
I will update another chapter tomorrow.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

51 Views
Added on February 12, 2024
Last Updated on February 12, 2024
Tags: sonicthehedgehog, sonic, sega


Author

CatraTheDemon
CatraTheDemon

Leesburg, FL



About
I love Sonic and Pokémon. I am a female, 15 years old. My Email is [email protected]. Find me on DeviantArt (CatraTheDemon), Booksie (CatraTheDemon), Wattpad (@CatraTheDemon), Penci.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by CatraTheDemon


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by CatraTheDemon