No Where.

No Where.

A Story by Cupcake.
"

Originally written 10.14.2012 Writings from my universe. Technicalities are never the point.

"

He looked into her eyes, mesmerized by the idea that he could possibly see into her soul.

He knew he couldn’t, of course. He knew the technicality about it, about what he was really looking at when he stared into someone’s eyes.

But that wasn’t the point.

Technicalities are never the point.

He was in love, and he could do nothing about it.

That was the point.

He so desperately wished to reach out and pull her close, stare into her eyes until their lips found each other. Get up close and personal with her tongue, become thoroughly acquainted with her neck, introduce himself to her collarbones. He had a distinct and desperate passion for her and was having extreme trouble containing it.

“Are you listening to me?”

The claws of reality tore him from his fantasy, as he shook his head to clear his thoughts.

“Uh,” was his reply.

He was worried she’d be mad, but she simply smiled and asked, ”Where were you, exactly. Hmm?”

“No where,” he replied, his head down, “I was- uh, I was no where.”

© 2012 Cupcake.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This is very well done! I have been on both the giving and recieving end of these emotions and you have definitely portrayed them accurately. I especially like the paragraph about getting up close and personal, it made me laugh but in a kind of sad, understanding way. Thanks for this - keep writing!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

This is very well done! I have been on both the giving and recieving end of these emotions and you have definitely portrayed them accurately. I especially like the paragraph about getting up close and personal, it made me laugh but in a kind of sad, understanding way. Thanks for this - keep writing!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 3, 2012
Last Updated on December 3, 2012
Tags: short story, story, idk, uh, writings from my universe

Author

Cupcake.
Cupcake.

The Hundred Acre Wood



About
I like cupcakes. more..

Writing
Addiction Addiction

A Story by Cupcake.


Unattainable. Unattainable.

A Story by Cupcake.


Alleged. Alleged.

A Story by Cupcake.