A Friends Hidden Talent

A Friends Hidden Talent

A Story by Caleb Lewis
"

A good friend of mine has a hidden talent that he probably will never share with the world.

"

A friend once told me that “If you try to make a difference in the world you will accomplish nothing, but if you do nothing at all you will you will also accomplish nothing. So I guess what I’m saying is that you don’t need to try but we, we need to try to make a difference in the world”. I asked what he meant by this and his reply was “well I think I’m saying that if we want to change something we shouldn’t watch as one person does it all by them self, but instead we all work together to make a change”. The next day he moved away. That was the last timed I talked to him. He was always good at inspiring people, but he was shy at school and at home so no one but our friends knew about his talent. He called it curse. No I’m not going to talk about that first quote anymore, but I will however tell you more quotes of his and maybe just maybe you’ll learn something. He said “No matter how different you may think we all are. We will still be the same. Everyone is better than the other person at something. Now that does not mean that you can go tout about it. No, it means that we are all different in a way” I never really understood that one. “If you never start then you’ll never get anything done. Just know while you’re sitting there twiddling your thumbs I’ll be here waiting for you to start” that one was directed towards me. There are many more but I think he might like it if I stop. 

© 2017 Caleb Lewis


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A lot of wisdom in an easily accessible form.
Well penned.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

we can all make a difference in the world without trying to hard,,sometimes we lose good friends when they leave to soon,






Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 5, 2017
Last Updated on April 5, 2017
Tags: inspiring, quotes, friend

Author

Caleb Lewis
Caleb Lewis

kannapoils, NC



About
I'm a high school student who just wants to let go of somethings, and what better way to then to post something online were no one cares. more..

Writing
Afraid Afraid

A Story by Caleb Lewis



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Windy Windy

A Story by Samuel Dickens


What? What?

A Story by Kathryn Smith