The Irony of Love

The Irony of Love

A Story by Caleb Lewis
"

Why love is ironic. Also I know this is terrible. Remember I'm no professional.

"

Love, what is love? Well the proper definition for the word “love” is: “An intense feeling of deep affection”. Yes, that’s the definition, but it’s not the definition that I’d give it. Most people would say love is the most beautiful emotion that we have! Well I’d say love SUCKS! Why do I say that? Well because it does. Just think about all the pain that love brings (It’s kind of ironic). We all had and or have a crush. We liked that person so much that you can't help but think about them, but in the back of your mind you know it will never work out. Speaking of crushes most people have been someone’s crush and if they have ever asked you out and you said no, you should remember their face when they heard you say that. That hope in side of them went off and it should have made you feel bad. Another example is breakups, breakups are terrible. You cry and get sad, and mad, and don’t want to do anything, but cry and be sad, and when you cry, get sad, get mad, and don’t want to do anything you make everyone around miserable and trust me it sucks to be around someone who is going/just went through a breakup.  There are countless more examples I could put, but by now you should get the point. The point is love, love is...

© 2017 Caleb Lewis


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
Added on April 4, 2017
Last Updated on April 5, 2017
Tags: irony, terrible, rough

Author

Caleb Lewis
Caleb Lewis

kannapoils, NC



About
I'm a high school student who just wants to let go of somethings, and what better way to then to post something online were no one cares. more..

Writing
Afraid Afraid

A Story by Caleb Lewis