Goddess of Bethesda

Goddess of Bethesda

A Book by CelestineJovanna
"

A part true part fictional story. Descrtions in author's note

"

No Chapters


© 2013 CelestineJovanna


Author's Note

CelestineJovanna
Eleanor Safira was apple-picking in the summer of 1006 when a mysterious figure kills her and still lurks in the Bethesda Forest. 1000 years later, Eleanor Safira was reincarnated into a young schoolgirl named Ambrosa who was born with the indigo aura. Ambrosa remembers all the details of her past life, but she cannot see other things in the past but she knows all about the future, except one single part which she says is a 'blur'.She began to tell stories about Eleanor Safira to two school mates, Emily and Gracie, and didn't realise it was her own past life. Later, an adult Ambrosa discovers in shock that the fictional stories that she made about Eleanor Safira were true, and that her old school was the new and renowned , but same land as where Bethesda Forest was, and that she has to come back to her school to fight the disguised murderer of Eleanor Safira along with Emily and Gracie before she reaches the top of Mt Everest and gets the final gem in Ambrosa's tiara and cause the Armageddon...

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on April 22, 2013
Last Updated on April 22, 2013

Author

CelestineJovanna
CelestineJovanna

Jakarta, Indonesia



About
Hello! I'm C. I like to write stories, plays, dialogues, drama scripts and short stories. more..

Writing
Alley 51 Alley 51

A Stage Play by CelestineJovanna


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by CelestineJovanna