Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by CelestineJovanna



Kristy Devonne was just walking out of the school gates alone. It's not like she's unpopular or what, but then she's what others call "the girl next door". Shy and sweet, but having big dreams to be someone someday. And everybody knows she will just be ordinary and overshadowed.

The weight of her school bag pressed down on her shoulder. Sweating all over, Kristy watched as the light rain trickled. She was just about to give up and call her mother to pick her up, she felt a tap on her shoulder. Was it... Ichigo? The new Japanese hottie who barely said hi to her? "Hello," Ichigo whispered. "Hello back to you," Kristy greeted. "Mrs. Dane told me to give this to you," he said with his charming, calming voice. He handed Kristy a pamphlet. "Oh! Bye," he rushed as he waved to a car.  Kristy sighed.

 Later, at home, Kristy's mother, Lorraine, told Kristy to go to the new house two blocks away. "Bring this to them," she had told Kristy, handing her a tray of cookies," Remember, they have a boy named Aric. The name's Fuller." 

Kristy set off thinking about Ichigo. Was he talking to her? Was it only by coincidence? She didn't think so. She thought so hard that she didn't care that the light rain had turned into a storm. That her mother told her to bring her umbrella. Oh God.

Aric Fuller just woke up from a good nap when he heard a soft knock on the door. "H-hullo? Who's there?" he asked. "It's a neighbor," the voice said. It was a girl. Aric opened a fraction of a crack. He saw an angel on front of him standing wet in the doorstep. "Kristy?" Why are you... there?"




© 2013 CelestineJovanna


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

75 Views
Added on September 25, 2013
Last Updated on September 25, 2013


Author

CelestineJovanna
CelestineJovanna

Jakarta, Indonesia



About
Hello! I'm C. I like to write stories, plays, dialogues, drama scripts and short stories. more..

Writing
Alley 51 Alley 51

A Stage Play by CelestineJovanna





Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5