VAMPIRE KISSES

VAMPIRE KISSES

A Story by Celtic
"

Our smart, savvy heroine is haunted by her run-ins with a mysterious hero, only to find him vanishing into thin air.

"

Our smart, savvy heroine is haunted by her run-ins with a mysterious hero, only to find him vanishing into thin air. She has no idea that this handsome stranger is doomed by a vampire's curse! This creature of the night is just as captivated by our heroine, but while struggling to control his primal instincts, our hero's desperate passion for the beautiful woman of his dreams is even less easy to control. Will he give into temptation at last?

Their fates entwine�"and soon so do our lovers! But the path of love is sometimes dark and treacherous, and inevitably our hero's secret is revealed. When torn apart by cruel destiny, can our hero and heroine find their way back to one another ... despite the danger to his soul and her life? 

© 2011 Celtic


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

231 Views
Added on May 4, 2011
Last Updated on May 4, 2011

Author

Celtic
Celtic

Santa Fe, NM



About
I'm a writer of speculative fiction (fantasy, paranormal, science fiction, dark fantasy) for young adults, primarily and have had a literary fiction (adult) short story published in The First Line. I .. more..

Writing
DREAMS DREAMS

A Poem by Celtic