Remembering Mom Pt. 1

Remembering Mom Pt. 1

A Chapter by Ceyvion Andre
"

She was wonderful. Was...

"
I didn't go to her funeral. I couldn't. No one was holding me back, but I just kept telling myself that I wasn't supposed to go.
I kept asking myself, "Where did you take my Mom?" I wondered if there was a God, and if so I hoped that he was with her. Religion and I never mixed, but only because I never went to church. My Mom always took me when I was younger, but then she had got caught up in her job(which made her work on Sundays). My Mother was a assistant to a CEO of a very large company. I never complained about it because I knew that it was important to her. She started working at 17, and she was there until she..well died. She would bring me gifts almost everyday, and she told me that it was from her boss. These were not just a toy plane or some cheap plastic rocket ship. No-- these were things that to someone who never had more than one pair of shoes each year. Those gifts were insane. As I look back I now question the validity of how he got his hands on them. "How did he-- A CEO of a grocery store chain get his hands on a lightsaber from the set of a Star Wars movie?" I wondered precariously, but made a point not to worry myself about it.


© 2014 Ceyvion Andre


Author's Note

Ceyvion Andre
This was a pretty short chapter. I'm gonna finish the rest today.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
Added on February 5, 2014
Last Updated on February 5, 2014
Tags: Love, Mystery, Drama, suspense, comedy, tee