Love

Love

A Story by Chandini Hemdev
"

A beautiful way of looking at life

"

Love is not a mere feeling, felt when you’re in a trance, it’s your heart beating for someone else taken as a chance! Love isn’t just about being in a relationship with another person, it’s about uniting with the heart n soul of the other person to perfection!

Love the term always associated to be something mushy, may not be as mushy as people make it to be! The term that has influenced most lives, and either made them fully or broken them eternally!  Love today as most teenagers, describe is a myth a fantasy, an infatuation, or a tragedy! How casually we talk about the word, without knowing the intensity it carries! How usually we use the word, without knowing the meaning it carries! Think about, just from the start of the day, how many people have you already expressed your love to? Do you really mean it each time you say it? Do you actually love the person you think you do?!


Love in the earlier times, was considered a serious affair, a word that would tend to make or break people’s lives! When you are in love with someone love them eternally, and passionately. Love them with all your heart, and never play with another heart! Never make a mockery of one’s love, for you never know when you end up mocking your own self! It’s not always about being in a relationship or having a rich boyfriend, it’s about the commitment, dedication, faith and trust, that sums up your love for your boyfriend! Staying with people having a ball, and then suddenly made to leave it all! The notion of love works something like that, the relationship starts off as mushy and happy beginning, but in the course of all the wild and mad fun, you lose the happy run!


The desire for the perfection of love that is never attainted! The quest for the perfect love always eludes! Like the poet chases perfection and ideal poetry, the lovers chase for perfect n ideal love that is rarely attainted with reality steeping in as a check on us! We are tempted to attain what we see, but our agony is the quest for the perfect love and poetry! Just like the earth has no secrets from heaven, let there be no secrets in the love we share! To look with your eyes, and make our lives one, to breathe with your heart, and make our souls one!


Accept your mistakes, apologize, and talk about your negatives to set it alright! If you don’t share it with him/her why even admit you love her? Make them feel special, they deserve it; make them feel cared they need it! Give love to get some back, never be selfish or it will fire back! If you want it to be moonlight and red roses, remember that you don’t own them, you LOVE them! Love unconditionally, be selfless, to see heaven smile at you even when you’re depressed!  You came in when it was dark, lit up my world with your beautiful spark! I barely know you I don’t care, I know you enough to make you feel cared! You kept me waiting, you kept me asking, who are you, and why are you here? I may seem close, but I’m yet too far, feeling your love makes me a star! A tune our hearts together forever, and be loyal to each other! J :D


Just a tip, don’t let the number of petals in a rose, decide who you love!

© 2014 Chandini Hemdev


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thank you so much, and that's true, love like this is now very niche

Posted 9 Years Ago


This is so great. Like every part of is so honest, and so real. Do not see a whole lot of that these days. Great job :)

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 8, 2014
Last Updated on November 8, 2014

Author

Chandini Hemdev
Chandini Hemdev

Bangalore, India



About
Chandini Hemdev is a graduate of Media studies from CMS, Jain University, and has been voicing her feelings in poetry for over 4 years. She hosted a poetry recital and launched her first book of poems.. more..

Writing