Ouija Inspired

Ouija Inspired

A Chapter by Chaotica
"

March 17th 2009 - I know this is a newer one in an older section, but I will rearrange it after. I had to write this one down before I forget it completely.

"

    The night of March 17th, Tyler and his Aunt, Kim, and I played with a Ouija board. Long, long ago, I'll admit, I belived in spirits. I'll admit here and no where else that I, a proud Satanist, use to ask God for luck, for forgiviness, and to protect those I love when I was scared, just because the IDEA of someone listening was comforting. I no longer belive in this, and I base reality purely on what can be scientifically proven, save for the fact that I don't believe in outter space, which I won't get into. Anyway.

    In our Ouija board adventures, though I knew there was a reasonable explantaion, this cardboard square and heart-shapped piece of plastic lived up to it's name. It moved. We "talked" to Ann, an old woman that Kim has been able to speak to through the board years ago, although she was quite rude and a joker. We also talked to a polish name who we couldn't understand, and then finally, Mel.

    Mel was a 4 year old girl who couldn't spell very well, except for two words. MURDER, GUN and DAD. She apparently died in the year 1931... killed by her father. He shot her in the bathroom, although she also said something about her grandmother. Despite knowing that it wasn't really a four year old girl telling us about her murder, it still scared me, and the sub-consious mind uses whatever it can to create dreams, or should I say nightmares, to entertain your closed eyelids while you sleep.

    Before I even was completely and undeniably deep in sleep, I could hear a girl crying, though she didn't sound as young as four. It wasn't very quiet either; it sounded as though it was right in my ear, almost deafening. My body shook and my eyes opened wide, meeting only dark and the sound of... nothing. I listened hard but there wasn't a single sound breaking the silence. My eyes stayed open as long as they could but eventually closed again.

    A couple times, while drifting between awake and asleep, i've seen things in this house. No, that's wrong, I should say I've seen the same things, over and over. So does everyone else, if they force themselves to stay awake long enough when they're ridiculously tired. You start hallucinating, saying things that don't make sense because your mind is so exhausted. Just usually not the same things. Last night, I dreamt of those things instead, and it was much more vivid then my seemingly drugged up state.

    A little girl, about 7 or 8, sits in the corner of the room where I sleep. She has only one arm, and no eyes. She's saying something but nothing but thick black liquid falls from her mouth when she opens it to speak. Despite her eyelessness, there is a sad, fearful look on her face, or from what I can make out from it. She reaches towards me from the corner with her one remaining arm, while I lay petrified on the couch, unable to move or take my eyes from her. Her fingers grasp air, repeatedly, and she emits a low moaning sound. She takes a step forward and I hear a low squish, splash sound. Her blood pooled on the floor maybe?

    There's a large dark shape behind her, a man I assume, with huge wings sprouting from his back. He says nothing, and doesn't move, just sits crouched on the window sil with a pale light framing him from behind. I don't know anything about him, just that I'm terrified of him more then the little girl.
   I hear the little girls voice suddenly more like an echo of a voice than her actually speaking from a mouth that I've determined has no tongue. She is asking for my eyes, to replace her own, I guess. She calls again, in a sad, singsong, whispery voice, begging for sight. She steps forward again, moving closer to me.

    I find it within myself to finally move, my arm jerking back and my hand wrapping around Tyler's arm, who I'm lying beside. He's ice cold, and I turn my head around quickly to stare into his black expression: mouth open, eyes gouged from thier sockets, skin pale and decayed looking. I teasr my hand away from him, his skin coming off in the process. His body leans a little more towards me as I shift away, and I hear a piercing scream, coming from his mouth, only it's not his voice screaming. I quickly push myself away from him, shoving his lifeless body away from me and myself onto the floor. I look up fast as a shadow darkens the light from the window and come face to face with the little girl, staring at me with Tyler's eyes. She doesn't say anything, not even scream, just leans forward, her head directly above mine and opens her mouth to let a river of hot black blood pour down over my face.

    I can't scream and as I begin to realise I can't even breathe, flailing around,

 

I wake up.



© 2009 Chaotica


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
Added on March 19, 2009
Last Updated on March 20, 2009


Author

Chaotica
Chaotica

Where ever i go., Canada



About
i don't care for grammar. i like to swear. i jump around. my thoughts don't like to stay on the same track. I'm brutally depressing, ridiculously repetitive, surprisingly pretty good with words... more..

Writing