The Rising Flames

The Rising Flames

A Book by C. L. Aemon
"

So, this is me slowly drawing together my novel 'The Rising flames.' It is a very progressive piece. The prologue is designed to shock. The novel itself is very much a progressive spiral downwards.

"

© 2013 C. L. Aemon


Author's Note

C. L. Aemon
I have written the majority of this book, and am now slowly editing it and putting it online for criticism. There is still a huge amount of editing to do, as evinced by the occasional poorly worded segments and grammatical errors. Anything you might have to say on any part of it would be immensely helpful. Whatever you might have to say, I would be interested, whether you hate or love it or are just generally disinterested. All responses tell me something.

So, to those of you that take the time to read any, or all of it, thank you, and happy reading. I hope...

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

Dear Callum (please correct me if I have got your first name wrong, it was a late night last night)!

Firstly. thank you for staying up to read a bit of Split and your comments.

Secondly. I am building a supply of Lambert and Butler Silver for your own use (if not alcohol) as encouragement to read on with Split.

Thirdly. You remind me much of me when I was your age. Focussed on one thing whilst interested in another (even contrasting) that of writing

Fourthly. I am feeling a bit better today and am doing a bit of reviewing after a rest as my mental health has been going down the drain recently, I think, by overdoing it (pushing at the limits - a very bipolar notion).

Fifthly. Fully expect me to read and critique your book, in my own style, long and wordy - Read Split. You'll see!

Sixthly. I hope the icy blasts of St Andrews aren't bothering you too much. I love the place.

You take care now.

Watch this space.

As Arnie said.

'I'll be back!'

Not sure whether that is a threat or a promise. Either way it is well intentioned and reading you will be a pleasure. I hope to help soon.

Your chum

James

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

347 Views
2 Reviews
Added on March 23, 2013
Last Updated on March 23, 2013
Tags: Dark, fiction, death, humour, history, anarchy

Author

C. L. Aemon
C. L. Aemon

United Kingdom



About
I am at present a final year student at the University of St Andrews, reading a masters degree in Chemistry. While this is something I find fascinating, I am well aware it is not my passion. My genera.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by C. L. Aemon


Chapter I Chapter I

A Chapter by C. L. Aemon