~No Love

~No Love

A Poem by Charliee

I never saw this coming, I never saw the end, I never saw the day you would say goodbye and walk away. In my head it was forever, in your head it was just a game. You always said the perfect words to make me fall but you were never there at all. You always got me coming back just the same

You make me feel so abandoned and shattered and broken, you made me fall to pieces then kicked me to the side. you never gave me answers when I was asking, you just looked away with no love.

Now you say that you have changed and you come running back with your lies. Your favorite word is "I'm sorry" my favorite word is "over you". I'm so done with all your dumb head games but you still come looking my way.

You make me feel so abandoned and shattered and broken, you made me fall to pieces then kicked me to the side. you never gave me answers when I was asking, you just looked away with no love.

But now I see the real you and I'm so over you baby. don't come looking my way when you need somebody here to comfort you. You killed me and still got me again. But I walked the opposite way with a smile on my face.

Now I don't feel so abandoned and shattered and broken, I picked up my pieces that you kicked to the side, and I found my answers because they are finally showing, now I'm looking right at you, with no love.

© 2013 Charliee


Author's Note

Charliee
Just some song Lyrics i put together

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sad but beautiful.
(A relationship is like a wheel, it can turn clockwise or anti clockwise. And it can't turn by itself, someone or a natural force has to push it to make it turn.So be on guard always when in a relationship.

Posted 10 Years Ago


i don't usually go for poems in prose form but this works..it sort of adds speed to the piece. Glad that you finally got this person out of your hair...

Posted 10 Years Ago


Seems more of a lyrical verse... with the repeating chorus in stanza 2 and 4... and the last stanza is your bridge to put everything together... Did you want to put this in a story or a poem... As for the intended meaning speaks for itself... a relationship gone wrong and picking up the pieces...

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

264 Views
3 Reviews
Added on July 23, 2013
Last Updated on August 3, 2013

Author

Charliee
Charliee

ghaziabad, utter pradesh, India



About
I am a 15 year old boy i like to write but i know i might not be the best at it. But if you read my writing and you would like to say something about it then be honest about them:) more..

Writing
This Girl' This Girl'

A Poem by Charliee