Intro

Intro

A Chapter by Denise

A story that begins with young Jason, a twelve year old boy that is forced to grow up all too quickly at the sight of his world crumbling down. He is left with the very reason for his family’s demise in his hands and races to find its rightful home. He embarks on a mission to find the ACAD a secret organization which prides itself in not existing. A mission sentence to fail by Kendall the investor that helped bring the Master Chip to a touchable reality. The battle for Jason’s life uproars as Kendall hires professional assassins Vincent and Eve to bring his life to an end. Robert and his team where known for always getting their mark, an unsoiled reputation. Jason is left with one more chance an ex-felon now working for the FBI named Andrew now becomes his best hope to live. Jason can only pray it’s long enough for the Chip to make it to the ACAD.



© 2019 Denise


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on September 19, 2015
Last Updated on January 20, 2019


Author

Denise
Denise

San Bernardino, CA



About
I have been writing my story since I was eight years old. The most useful advise I ever received was "Never stop writing" and I hold it to my heart. My biggest Flaw in writing is not includeing enough.. more..

Writing
Home Sweet Home Home Sweet Home

A Chapter by Denise


Eve Eve

A Book by Denise