#1

#1

A Chapter by Chelsea
"

chapter one

"
The sound of the car screeching to a sudden stop was enough to wake me up from a deep sleep. (Trust me, when I sleep, don't even try and wake me up.) "We are here! " exclaimed Daddy. I unfastened my seatbelt and thought this might be the last time I would move to a new school. I'm nervous but also anxious to be the new kid. I get attention. I like that.

We are moving to Tennessee for a better education for me and my sister Angela, and also for my parent's work. She is three years old and I'm eleven. I'm going to sixth grade and Angela is in Pre-school. When I'm in sixth grade I'll be twelve.

"Okay sweetie pies, let's get moving! Um, Dad, will you call them and see where they are? I know they're here but how long will it take them to get to the house?" Mom asked. The company, MovingFurniture was suppose to have our furnitures and stuff here by 3:00 PM but it's already 3:15.

I got out of our SUV and took a glance at our new house. Haha, I thought to my self. The house looks smaller than the time when we bought it. People will think it's a rather small house but you should see the inside. It's huge that there could be a little more than a hundred people in it.

I really loved the house and its layout. It's spacious and not too big like a giant brick mansion in the middle of a beautiful forest. I walked in, saw the empty but welcoming house. Three bedrooms, (including the master bedroom) kitchen, dining room, living room, 2 bathrooms, (Including the one in the master bedroom) one office, and a bunch of closets and storage space are on the main floor aka first floor. little bit right from the front door is the staircase. Upstairs contains 3 bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms and closets.

"Kelsea! come out! our furnitures are here. Get your stuff, choose a room and started putting things together," Dad yelled from the driveway that is newly paved. We have a pretty big yard and a garden.

I went upstairs for the second time while carrying my box of things, and chose a room on the left of the short and wide hallway. I opened the oversized box I left by the doorway. I took a picture of the open box full with items with my phone and sent it to my friends- well, my old friends. I unloaded my things and organized them. I have my pink and orange polka dotted shelf with books in the corner. My desk with a bulletin board and mini shelfs is by the window my bed horizontally by the wall next to my desk. After that I decorated my walls with pictures of me and my old friends. My heart sank thinking about them. How will I ever find friends like them? I grunted.

I decided to check on Mom. She was making dinner. Huh? i checked our square clock. oh it's broken. my phone said it was 6:26PM. It felt like 5minutes. "What are you making?" It smelled delicious, kind of like homemade chili.


Turned out we are having spaghetti with yummy marinara sauce. mmm. "I like dis ouse! " mumbled Angela with her mouth full of spaghetti.

"Eww! Haha, so do I! " I laughed. "So, Mom, Dad, are you enjoying this house? "

"Definitely!" Mom and Dad yelled at the same time. We Chuckled.

"Jinx!" I said.






After dinner I went upstairs to my room. I cleaned everything up. I put everything where it should be, and fell asleep cause I was so tired.

It was August 10th. First day of school is on August 16. About 5 more days. The next five days were boring. I woke up got dressed, ate, took a shower, brushed my teeth, ate, read, chores, ate, go to bed. That was pretty much it for the rest of the five days.



© 2017 Chelsea


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
jrc
This must be a true to life story, isn't this?

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

231 Views
1 Review
Added on January 2, 2017
Last Updated on January 2, 2017
Tags: ChapterOne


Author

Chelsea
Chelsea

Toledo, OH



About
I'm female. Loves to write. A little girl with a simple life. Want to make you happy! 😊 more..

Writing