Karma is a b***h

Karma is a b***h

A Story by Cheryl
"

Be careful what you do to others

"

Karma is a B***h

When people are not careful, life can throw them back some of the stuff they did. Jane was a religious woman, proud and upright, she had two children. Her eldest Son married a girl that Jane did not approve of. She played the roles so she could keep her Son, for eighteen years she patiently waited until the right time came to separate her Son from his wife. Her son married and unaware of what went on behind the scenes with his life. What he did not know his mother, her sister and his sister were busy engaging in prayers and rituals to separate him from his wife. She taught him to leave his wife and children and travel around the world, she told him that a man works hard, he is young and he must enjoy his hard earned money. This and other advice she gave her son caused conflict in his marriage, she made it her duty to call her son every day and for years she would tell her son what a good wife should be. He believed in his mother and he would go back home and pick on his wife, eventually he started looking outside his home for the image his mother painted for him. In the end he divorced his wife, his mother and sister and mother’s sister used religious rituals and eventually the young woman lost her home, her husband and her children. Karma is a sad truth in our society, this young woman cried and felt the pain and loss, and she struggled to get on her feet, going from job to job trying to support her and put a roof over her head and getting food to eat. There were one or two people who showed her kindness, this is something she would never forget. She knew the pain and loss was something she would never overcome. Three years later her mother-in-laws sister lost her home, and found herself also in the same position they placed this woman in. The same thing that was done to this young woman, they cycle of what they sewed was returned to them. No it did not change anything in the young woman life she still had to live with the loss and pain of the events that were sewn into her life, but there was a sense of relief that justice is part of the universe and it was served without the young woman intervention.  The young woman did not celebrate but there was a sense of relief that someone out there sees and is just. The moral of the story is Karma is b***h and what you do to others will eventually make its way back to you , and that is the truth of life and the reality is it may take years but it does happen.

                                

© 2013 Cheryl


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on January 21, 2013
Last Updated on January 21, 2013
Tags: Karma what goes around comes aro

Author

Cheryl
Cheryl

Gauteng, Sandton, South Africa



About
I write short stories of life through expereince more..

Writing