Torn to Pieces

Torn to Pieces

A Story by SweetDreams
"

A girl has to try and figure out a way to live without to ones she loves most

"

Torn To Pieces

I thought I had everything, Loving parents they were all ever needed, No matter how bad My day was at school  pushed through it, I smiled and acted like nothing was happening when really everything was happening, im a 18 year old girl who puts up with everything and never let it effect me but today that all changed.

 

When I Arrived home from school I had already had a dreadful day . And to top it of My home life wasnt too plesant either, As I went to open the door i was hesitant, I didnt know what I was going to be walking into, But much to My confusion no one was home, The house felt unwelcolming as per usual but something was differnt it was silent it felt cold.

 

I remember calling over and over and when no one answered..i wasnt anxious i just thought maybe they went out without me, it wouldnt be the first time. I decided to have a long cold shower but once i was done they still wernt home, lll admit that at this point i was staring to panic..No letter not even a phone call telling me where they were, i didnt recall my parents telling me they were going out even if they were at work surley they would be home by now.

 

At that point in time i was petrified running through scenarios in my head, i couldnt imagine my life withouth my mum,dad and sister i mean yeah we always had our ups and downs but they meant more to me then anything else. 

 

Later that night i was so apprehensive to the point where i could feel my heart beating out of my chest, it was a feeling i had never felt before.I had heard a knock at the door and i was wishing that it would be my family with a excuse like “we got stuck in traffic and that our phones died”, something as bizarre as that would solve everything but when i went to the door it wasnt my parents or my sister it was the police.

 

I dont remeber much.. Or exactly what they said but all i remeber was the feeling of my heart being torn out of my chest whilst still beating and it being shattered into a million pieces and it was the wost feeling i had ever felt.. My family had been in a car crash on the way home from the city the car had been ripped into two and they died instantly.

 

I didnt want to live not without them, they were everything to me and i lost them in a matter of seconds my life had been torn into pieces and i was left to survive and at this point i didnt want to, there was no way i could . Maybe just maybe if i had called them or gone looking when i first got home maybe they would be okay but i didnt and now there gone.

 

The police left me with there most sincere simpathy but to me that just wasnt enough i mean my family was gone and ther wernt coming back, my eyes were blood shot, they hurt from the constant crying. All i could think was my sister was only 12 why wasnt it me, i would die if that was what it would take to bring them home.

 

I got depressed, i couldnt eat i wouldnt and in a short period of 1 year  i had lost nearly all the weight i had, i was always nauseated but to me that was how i dealt with everything, day by day i got worse slowly becoming weaker, i missed my family i had nothing else to live for and because of that my body gave out, i never ate, i didnt have a social life anymore because i just didnt care .But day by day whilst i was getting weaker i was also mentlly getting stronger which helped me overcome everything.

 

I can tell you now that was the biggest mistake of my life, my family wouldnt want me to be misrable and yes it took me a long time to relise that but im glad i did, i survived the darkest year of my life and now i know nothing and i mean nothing can tear me down because i have my family right beside me forever and always. 

 

 

© 2016 SweetDreams


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sorry never helps. Reading This hurt me to the core. I'm Happy you can be strong.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 10, 2016
Last Updated on August 10, 2016

Author

SweetDreams
SweetDreams

Sydney, NSW, Australia



Writing