Lost Love

Lost Love

A Story by Kim

Lost Love

 

 

I was listening to the sound track from the classic eighties movie, Better of Dead, when something dawned on me. If you are truly in love and have your heart broken, life can seem like a hot dog made with pork parts rather than with beef.  So how does one get over a love that deep? Step one, go to your local Grocery store and buy a king size package of all beefs franks. After eating your wondrous wieners it’s time to put on that push up bra and hit the ground running. Just follow my suggestions below and you’ll be back on your feet feeling like beef instead of walling in pork product parts.

 

  1. Join a Gym. Nothing says I’m over you like a rock star body that every boy in the world will take notice of. My suggestion here, just stay on the bikes.  Something between your legs no matter what it is will help you forget about him.
  2. Write a book. Turn up the heat in your own mind by writing a sensual romance novel staring you and the man of your dreams. When you realize how great love can be you will forget your ex the way Obama forgot his promise for change.
  3. Buy a dog. Who needs a man when you have man’s best friend. He might pee all over your rug and chew on your shoes, but he will never break your heart.
  4. Take a Cruise. How can you possibly be depressed if you are amid the ocean on a giant vessel drinking cocktails and dancing to the Macarena?

 

© 2010 Kim


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

HAHAHA!!
"...forget about your ex the way Obama forgot his promise for change."
How true! Hah, very cute, though I would change that to, "...forget about your ex as fast as Obama forgot his promise for change."
This was very well written, great suggestions. :D

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
1 Review
Added on March 11, 2010
Last Updated on March 11, 2010

Author

Kim
Kim

About
I'm CEO of Swagger & Saddle Entertainment and I run several radio shows. One called Author Spotlight. I am also one of the founders of The American Writers Awards. www.swaggerandsaddle.com more..

Writing
Sexy Foods Sexy Foods

A Story by Kim


The Navy The Navy

A Story by Kim