Sexy Foods

Sexy Foods

A Story by Kim

SEXY FOOD

 

 

Forget the bedroom and the night filled with unspeakable pleasures. What I’m talking about is food. As the old cliché goes, a way to a man’s heart is with food. If that is the case what is the sexiest dish you can cook up?

 

Think about it, thousands of recipes and hundreds of ingredients, where does one begin finding that perfect dish to set the stage for a romantic evening? Worry not my devoted little followers. I the master on all things love and romantic have the four “hottest” dishes for date night at home. So sit back, grab those oven mitts and get ready to be amazed, because I’m about to unveil the four foods all men get hot about.

 

  1. SPAGETTI

This simple yet effect dish has but one purpose, to arouse your date with the act of slowly sucking up noodles in a away that is so enticing it could make a priest hand in his collar. The only rule is slow and steady, start to get to wild and it will turn from sexy to disgusting and leave your lover hating Italian for life.

    

  1. RAW BEEF & ONIONS

There is something so sexy about a man who can eat raw cow! But be warned this sexy dish is not for the faint of heart and it can conjure up images of the cave man from long ago. With that being said, it is a dish that does not have to be cooked to get things cooking.

  

  1. OYSTERS ON A HALF SHELL

So it’s a cliché, big deal! It’s still a sexy food that can make men come on done like Al Gore at a global warming rally. There is something so raw about a woman slurping down a mouth full of food in one swallow, that most men will not be able to resist. So, if you are looking for a sure thing, call your boy over and plate up the oysters. A toxic combination that will leave any date night hotter than the inner core of the earth.

 

  1. PRIME RIB

Men are carnivores by nature and nothing says I love you better than a six-pound hunk of prime rib. You think I’m kidding? Next time you have a quite night at home, cook up a prime rib fit for a king. Your man will thank you in more ways than one. There are two things real men can’t say no to, meat and women.

 

© 2010 Kim


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ooh la la... ;-)

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
1 Review
Added on March 12, 2010
Last Updated on March 12, 2010

Author

Kim
Kim

About
I'm CEO of Swagger & Saddle Entertainment and I run several radio shows. One called Author Spotlight. I am also one of the founders of The American Writers Awards. www.swaggerandsaddle.com more..

Writing
The Navy The Navy

A Story by Kim


Lost Love Lost Love

A Story by Kim