the flower in your hair.

the flower in your hair.

A Poem by Chirinos20

I see you time and time again.
Your beauty seems renewed every time I lay eyes upon thee.
I find a new spot to look at.
I find a new angle that the previous day I had missed.

To smell thee is like reaching the cosmos with a glimpse.
Your soft aroma is drawing. 
I want to take in more of your aroma every time.
For I know that If I can smell enough I will not be able to forget you.

To kiss thee is like going back in time with a clap.
Your soft lips seem to be made of candy.
Their taste unique and their touch unlike any.
To kiss you once more means flying through heaven and the under world all at once.

To make thee mine is an illusion filled with fantasies.
To touch your body is like destroying entire armies with a punch.
To feel you so close to me is a dream that would be fatal to wake up from.
To kiss every part of you is like living and dying a thousand times.

Lets walk together in the sun after a glorious day of play.
Both of us taking each others hands not caring what the world thinks of us.
The only thing that we care about is each other and the moment we are living together.
The laughs, the hugs and the kisses let them continue for ever.

F**k the world and their pretense for they know nothing of this adventure we are living.
F**k the world for their ignorance and tell them they are wrong for we are perfect for each other.
F**k the world and their lies for our trust in each other is stronger.
F**k the world and its hate for our love can conquer it all. 


© 2010 Chirinos20


Author's Note

Chirinos20
This poem is dedicate to a girl I like a lot. Let me know what you think of it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Yes, I can feel from this piece how deep the feelings are. Like the lines "I find a new spot to look at. I find a new angle that the previous day I had missed"......and also "Let's walk together in the sun after a glorious day of play"....
and the final angry lines that serve to confirm the passion for this girl.....
Hope you get her my friend.....:)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

A very good poem. Sometime using too much the word "f**k" changes the poem to a angry poem. love and good emotion should be a good walk with no-one should be able to bother you in the time of love. A excellent poem.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


Yes, I can feel from this piece how deep the feelings are. Like the lines "I find a new spot to look at. I find a new angle that the previous day I had missed"......and also "Let's walk together in the sun after a glorious day of play"....
and the final angry lines that serve to confirm the passion for this girl.....
Hope you get her my friend.....:)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

321 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 22, 2010
Last Updated on July 26, 2010

Author

Chirinos20
Chirinos20

Tegucigalpa, Francisco Morazan, Honduras



About
Hello, I am a new writer. It is my pleasure to read and to write. I look forward to expressing my thoughts through this site. My writing might change. In change I find true art. Art is what I'm lookin.. more..

Writing
The biginning The biginning

A Chapter by Chirinos20