[untitled]

[untitled]

A Story by Chloe Madison Taylor.

 

I don't feel like I"m anywhere half the time. I feel like a pair of eyeballs moving through the hallways at school. I feel totally unconnected to anything and anyone. I'm surprised when I find myself sitting in a room full of people, because the past half an hour I was lost inside my head. I scare myself into thinking I'll never be normal again, and I give up trying to feel normal. Thats when its the scariest. The idea of me thinking this is okay is the scariest part. 

 It's like watching from way inside myself. Watching someone elses life on a big screen tv, and I keep waiting for it to turn off.

 

I just watch television and feel things. And I really don't even watch television.

 

Sometimes I think my dog is the only one who really sees through my bullshit.

 

© 2009 Chloe Madison Taylor.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's possible dude, you're pretty brilliant in that rare way that tunes the brain to be and know differently than most. It's a b***h but there's good s**t to the s**t too.

Sorry tho that yer not vibin all regular applepiesusziesue n stuff. I know what a pain that can be. Hopefully at least 60% is just teenage related hormone fluctuation and you'll somehow magically tune to the masses to your comfort level while still keepin your brains as you get older. Shoot something good has to come with attainin wrinkles.

P.S. if you find the yellow brick normal road hook a sister up with a zerox of the map, yeah?

Till then, don't do too many drugs and keep writing so I can read good s**t.

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 3 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 12, 2009