I Hate That I Love You

I Hate That I Love You

A Poem by Chloe Mirabal
"

I don't know how I feel about you, I just know it hurts.

"
I can't make up my mind. Do I hate you or do I love you? There's a million things I would have done differently, maybe you wouldn't have left. Some nights I swear I never want to speak to you again and others, I read over our messages wishing you were still with me.
I now know, I don't hate you. I hate what you did to me. I hate that you turned out to be exactly what you promised you wouldn't. I hate myself for loving you. I hate the fact that I wasted four years on you. I hate how easy it was for you to leave me. I hate how much it hurts, even after a year.
I hate the fact that I'll never learn how to get over you. I miss how we used to be. I miss the old you. I miss your laugh and the late night calls. I miss being able to call you mine. I hate that you are now hers. You've filled me with such anger and hurt, and I'm not sure how to overcome it. I wish I could forget. I wish I could forget us, and how happy you made me. I wish I coild forget you. If I could go back I never would have let you in. I have such writers block because I can't seem to get the right words out. There's so many things I left unsaid and even now they just won't come out. I do hope you're happy and I do wish you the best. I just wish it was me. It could have been us.

© 2016 Chloe Mirabal


Author's Note

Chloe Mirabal
tell me what ya think!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
Added on January 18, 2016
Last Updated on January 18, 2016
Tags: Hurt, pain, breakup, depressing

Author

Chloe Mirabal
Chloe Mirabal

Trumann, AR



About
I am sixteen going on seventeen and have always had a sort of passion of writing. I have been writing little things since I was eight, it always helped me feel better. more..

Writing