Soul of a book written in the mirror. CHAPTER 1. prologue.

Soul of a book written in the mirror. CHAPTER 1. prologue.

A Chapter by ChrisIsak
"

Please refer to book title for some what of a description. Thank you Keep reading.

"
"prologue," Chapter 1.
"Soul of a book from blood written in?       "
said the wizard. That wanted to be dark.
This the past last page. To read a game to play. Was ever so winding right in your thoughts. In your ears as you read.
"Not so fast." Said a voice.
In, a. Dark Oria, of black, never, nothing, of no, matter.
A very different, Wizard.
Dark, And,
Attempt's to open a orb.
And cast other monster's into the realm of divinity.
He drop's it. He begins to chase it down not falling. But, going at a fast rate to caught it but, just at first.
And as he watches fall he reaches out many times to caught it.
"You in, in my orb stop whispering you scared."
Said the wizard.
Look's at his other hand. Where he is hold a book.
Begins to pick up the Orb. But almost drops the book.
Finally he caughts his balance.
And.
"You out there."
He hears other voice.
Drops the, Orb.
"I knew you would drop it!"
Said the same voice.
He looks at his hand with the book. Look's back, and forth to the Orb , and the book.
"You up there, and I'm here. If it riche,  or spells your after you got along way to go with me here." Said the voice.
"You all that hear or read this play the game we'll.
You'll find I put a reading spell on you you. The more you read every turn the power you shall have. Try to leave the black darkness of the bottom of the soul book. Ah!"
Said a Voice.
"Damn!" He said, as he dropped the, Orb.
Opened the book and started to read.
You could bouncing away in the blackness away from him.
He read.
"Wait and when you do not read there are spell's there are trick's see if you can find away out from me falling out of here, and into the soul book.
Now you know it's to late but, sometime a while you found yourself into this wizard. As I fell into this book. The soul book. You find this book. I will find."
Said a voice.
He begins to evaporate as the book closes at the bottom of the deep hole. In the blackness of darkness.

"THE SOUL BOOK," "CHAPTER 1."

The Staff of Soul List.
A list the Dark Wizard has. 
The wizard in black robes walks back, and forth. looking at a piece of paper.
"Ah........ h!" Said the dark wizard.
Chris was just not one of the types. that hanged around everyone else. A child with a demise of what should not be.
Not a bully. Not a cruel person.
In the home town of Saint Louis.  We'll be a part of it.
The forest was burned down, and all was lost, and abandoned for miles. Miles and miles were nothing. But burned down woods. A waste of wood to the world. Not to mention. It seemed to be haunted by some kind of ghost. And all who would travel around it. Was not to see it. It was the neighboring city nearby.
Black dead tree. The moss was red, and green's field covered the area for miles.
Until, one day. When Chris. Was cutting from school. And kind of ran away from home. He found this place. All by himself. Chris was a Child. About the age of twelve. Blue eyes. Brown hair. Short ears. A medium sized nose.
Not a friend. Or a person to help him if he had got himself hurt.
He was walking on some quicksand. And fell in the whole. Trying to pull himself up.
He screams out,"
"Help me!!!!!"
He shouted.
No one could hear him for miles.
Then, from not too far away from him. 
A tree could have listened to him as if it heard him. Because it came alive. And began to breathe to the world of men. Seven feet tall. With two arms as branches. And four legs as branches. Orange glowing eyes in the shape of leaves. 
It walked to the boy Chris. Ever so quickly.
Scary Chris was out of his mind.
He lost his grip on the side of the sand hole.
And by a branch, the tree picked him up, Chris with its arm tree.
And set him to the side.
His back is turned to the tree.
"I thought I was seeing things please, I didn't mean to scare you. Whomever you are?"
Said Chris.
He turned his head around.
To see the alive tree.
And scream out again.
"Help, it's a monster! 
A creator. Help!!"
Yelled Chris.
He turned his head away. Then turned it back.
But the tree was a tree once again.
He must have scared it back to normal.
A tree. A black Looking like the tree. With what looked like growing from the top of it so far up which looked like it had a face.
"Well, I go home. I guess there's nothing for me here."
Said Chris.
He turned his back once again.
And the tree came back to life.
"No one needs me." Said Chris.
"The world needs you, Chris."
Said the tree in a voice.
Faint but Deep spoken. He knew if he was to speak again.
He would know where the voice was coming from.
"You're real but you are not real. Am' I seeing things. Are you real?
Trust me even if you are real. No, one needs me." Said the child to some stranger he just barely meets.
"I'm real. But for you. You need me. Cause, I need you. Your help."
Said the Tree.
"What could I possibly do?" Said Chris.
"Help me find my staff. My name is Soul list.
My staff is called the forest of time.
It will take you back to my realm.
Where I can be myself again.
And go around freely." Said Soul list.
"O. k. k. k. k. I help you but where do I start to help you?"
Said Chris.
"A scientist with the name, Doctor John torch. 
Has to take it for the practice of antiques. 
It is worth more to me than it seems. Now,  I'm stuck here.
I have only an hour, and maybe a day or two."
Said Soul list.
"What happens then." Said Chris.
"Ab. u. m. is going to make me firewood."
Said Soul list.
"I'll stay here till then, and I'm off to get your dumb staff. So you can go home I guess it's only fair.
You saved me, I will save you." Said Chris.
"I got it, you go down in the quicksand. No one can use you for firewood down there. And give till tomorrow to find the staff. Said Chris. Talking to a tree that was really talking.
"It's a great idea." Said Soul list.
He walks up to the sand pit. And walks in as the sand covers him over until you can not see anything but sand.
"Hurry Chris. Time is necessary." Said Soul list.
Chris thought of what he had just seen. He could not remember who he was. For a second.
"I'm still here, Chris." Said Soul list.
He immediately went home to his family's apartment. No one was home. His mother was a nurse. Working at the place for the needy. Full-time. Just to bring in the money for both of them to eat. Sleep. So he could get older. He rushed to a phone book. 
And started to look under the government pages for the name and listing of John Torch.
Allan John to Carl John then he has seen the listing. A phone number. That was a business line. He could call. But he did not have a long distance to call out besides locals. But there was an address. Listed as...
|FICTIONAL ADDRESS|
" {}}}Doctor John Torch}}}}}}}
1112 center street }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}"

"I know that it's right next to where my mother works at the hospital. And on the side of the museum."
Said Chris.
When he got to the Museum. You see this mother walked past him almost spotting him he ducks underneath a vehicle that is parked. After she is done walking past on the opposite side of the street. He stands up from a sitting stand of Indian style. He turns around to see the main theme at the museum. It was Indians in the West. Anyway, he goes to the door and opens it up very quickly and he goes inside. He walks past the person he is looking for, John torch. Look at him and his eyes dark brown. Just for a second of hesitation. is at the door to his office. But the lights are off inside the window on the door and on the secretary's desk are his business cards with his face on it.
John torch. And then the address." Number.
 "Oh I passed him," he said' I must go back.' He thinks.
He turns around and runs back to him in a fast-paced way. He grabs somebody by the shoulder and it is his John torch.
"can I help you, young man." Said, John.
"Yes you can actually you cannot but if you could follow me there something I need to show you." Said Chris.
Well for some reason John is following Chris All the way to the alleyway and between the hospital and the Museum. 
Chris looks at him. "Well, I guess there's nothing I need from you except your keys."
"I'm not handing them over. You have to find somebody else's keys you weird little young man," said John torch.
Well, Chris didn't take that for an answer so we rushed towards him knocking him into the wall as he fell to the ground and he grabbed his keys and went back into the museum. goes up to his office unlocks the door to the office.
 Goes past the secretaries desk.
And to John's torch's desk. He starts to look around for the staff.
"I don't see it anywhere. Wait!"
He said as he looked to the left and there's a closet full of antiquities. He picks up the staff and begins to make his way out to the museum past the security but they don't notice him when he gets to the front door of the museum. There is a John torch.
"You little s**t. Gimme that I found it myself and must be worth something." Said John torch.
"No, you dinosaur dung heap." Said Chris. As he runs past him and out the door knocking John's torch on the ground.
He made his way all the way back to the talking tree. And when he got there he put his hand in the sand. Saying, "Soul list are you here? Soul-list? I got the Staff you need."
"I'm behind you." Said Soul list.
"Can I trust you I may not really do anything wrong are you?" said Chris.
"No no, and hand me the staff." Said Sol- list.
Well, he hands him the staff which is something he shouldn't have done.
The Sol-list. Put his hands in the air holding the staff. As wind and pressure come from the staff at the tip where leaves are falling into autumn. Everything around begins to die.  Within a range. and begins to overcome the world.
Chris says," how Dare you I trusted you. you are my friend."
"I don't feel so good." Chris finishing what he was saying. Grabbing his stomach. And falling to the floor.
"you're right Chris I am not sure friend but I will give you a second chance of redemption for yourself." Said Sol-list.
He puts the stock towards the air. Of staff. At the same time, all the reckoning and quickening of the world is dying.
And cast a portal. Where it looks as if everything inside there is dead.
"Off you go then into the portal or die with the rest." Said Soul-list.
"I'm going but only to stop you put everything back to the way it was."
Said Chris.  As he jumped into the portal.
Soul - List, his mean wits. somewhere inside his mind, something had to be changed even tormented somehow to do this to mankind. An angry   person wouldn't even dare do such a thing.
but that's where the story starts. It is Chris's fate that must change it back.
He walked along the wasted abandoned forest. From what Soul - List called. Was nothing but swamps. Rocks and dirty water puddles, and lots of sand. He saw all that was once mighty as the mighty River. He bent down to pick up, rock. And picked it up. The wasted abandoned forest began to grow, trees were sprouting all be on and all around him. It's as if he had an essence inside himself to change everything around him. Giant trees all around him in the river flowed underneath to the side of him as he caught his balance and got out of the way of the river. Then he dropped the rock. The moment he wasn't touching anything and went back to the waste and abandoned swamp.
If all the rock formation all the way down for hours upon in. Until there were so many of them as far as the eye could see. It was never-ending. Rock.
He picked up a rock and ran for Sand. The minute he was on Sand looked over to see the cascade of water. Endless water. He sat on the sand.
Saying to himself," I'm hungry maybe I should go fishing."
He turned around back to the forests and fixed up some branches of an old sweater he was wearing and untangled it and used it as the string.
the jacket is wearing over. from the zipper he tore off to make a hook. He looked around to find a worm. In the sand. And placed it upon. The homemade zipper hook.
He took his branch and tied the string and cast upon the ocean sea.
Hours went by and then minutes and finally, something tugged upon his line.
he pulled the minute by minute but something just Jerking amount as if it wanted to take him back into the water. He kept pulling and pulling. Till something gave. Then it was so much ever easier to pull in the line.
They looked up above the water sky and a mermaid popped up with the red scaly tail holding a staff with three jewels at the end of it pointed with three metal prongs as a Trident very sharp. Red hair red beard red mustache red eyes. With  scaly in between his fingertips a green mossy skin. Holding the staff. 
"Who are you?" Said the mermaid.
"I'm Chris, what's your name?" said Chris.
"I am the master of the water. I am the keeper of this place." Said the mermaid.
"How do you get out of here? No, really there is this talking tree. That's ending my place and I need to get back to stop him." said Chris.
"How are you going to do that you can't even swim?" said the mermaid.
"I'm not joking around, I need to get out here how do I do it?" said Chris.
"Well, you need to swim underneath the water and follow me to the portal.
But you can't go down there, it's too deep you won't be able to breathe."
said the mermaid.
"What if I put a bag over my head. Wait. I can use this jacket. Would you please help me get out of here?" said Chris.
"Yes." Said the mermaid.
He was about to throw down the rock. And all of it would disappear again. But the mermaid says," don't do that you'll never leave once we get deeper."
So I spoke, " what I suppose to hang onto this forever" And he said. " throw it back through when you are all the way through the portal."
"all right I'm listening to you. But if I drowned I'm coming back and I'm throwing back the rock so you don't exist again." Said Chris.
So he took off his coat and tied it around his head and put a big knot in it so he could breathe underwater. He got into the ocean sea holding a rock.
As a mermaid took him deeper and deeper into deeper water.
For a while, there was a head that was like in a half bowl they could still breathe while he was breathing in and out and a hard like. But, he was making his way.
Then the mermaid threw him against the wall. And started poking him in his butt. With the Trident he tried to go up the wall as fast as he could and he noticed as he gasped for air that there was something separate in water up there. So he crawled out of the water.
He took the coat off his head. Breathing in and out very hard like at first. Saying," ouch that hurt."
The mermaid poked up and began to talk to him once again as it did when it brought them into the cave underneath the water.
"Turn around and follow that cave for about three miles straight up the mountainside inside there you must sneak into the city of elves. if they catch you they will imprison you forever this is your one chance to make it back good luck. Into the palace of goblins. Into the mirror of forgotten." said the mermaid. As he jumped into the air and slammed back down below water. who was as easy as he saw him as easy as he was gone.
"we'll I guess I better start sneaking."
Said Chris.
He began to walk through the caves, not torches on the wall but he felt with his hands so he could move along. Then finally he could see a grand opening with lights inside. These were no ordinary elves. They were also elven goblins.
He sneaks through the city with the coat on his head and nobody can notice him for short. He was going to get away with it. Until, until he runs into the biggest one. He follows right over him. As they both fall to the ground.
He cannot understand what the goblin elves is saying but he could almost make it out.
"I b   l    a     k     a      a     c         a    n                     ...  I tag a....."
"What the hell is that? I'll run now."
Said Chris.
As he ran into the palace, All the way to the mirror. Of the forgotten.
And jumped through. All the goblin elves tried to catch him as they tried to jump through and followed him. Into the world of men.
He falls from the sky.
"E h  ah h !" " B A M !"
"What day and time is it?" Said Chris. got up talking to an old man.
Then the goblins fall from the sky.
Chanting.
"Yo lit a!"
Then they hit the ground.
"Puck it!" Making the sound. Splat all over the ground.
"Sir." He said to an old man.
"Yes." Said the old man.
"What time is it? And Day. year etc.?
Said Chris.
"It is October the fifth. Year. 1927." Said the old man.
"Oh no. I will never be there, I'll never catch up. This world is going to wither. " Said, Chris.
Then he thought back to when he was talking to Soul - list.
Remember the forest of time was always there.
"Now where am' I." Said Chris.
"You're in New York. Little one." Said An older lady.
"I need to take the bus. Back to Saint Louis."
Said Chris.
He looked ahead down the street and noticed. A bus station.
He went inside. And saw. People in line. He went about until he came across.
An old man. With his ticket poking out of his pocket.
He grabbed the ticket. And got in line in front of him, and got the bus.
He watched through the window. Realize he was missing his ticket.
The bus drove away. Saint Louis. 
Go through the sunset riding on the bus.  In the middle. It is kind of a question cause no one stated anything to him. For a small little boy, he was able to get where he needed to go. 
The bus was filled with families, and people going to a further distance then, he was. And not a very big bus at all. Twelve on each side of the bus from left to right. African American, sign on the back of the bus leaving only sits for four out of twelve. He noticed. And two families. On the right. And a musician on the left. With two ladies behind him. As he played his guitar the whole way there. "A song without a word."He said.
"I like it." Said Chris.
He played for a while. The bus driver had no bad realization that he was good at playing. Then, all of sudden. He stopped playing. "Thanks, kid." Said the man.
As the bus stopped. The brakes you could hear coming from below the bus.
The bus driver stood up from his seat. A big heavy set man.
With a customer service bus uniform on.  "Hey kid this is your stop."
He said. Chris looked out the window.
Seeing an endless forest. With a rock in his pocket. Feeling the weight.
"I forgot." He paused for a second. "Yes, sir. He said Out loud.
He went to the end of the bus. " This here is Saint Louis."
Said Chris.
"Yea everything's a little different then you thought." Said the bus driver.
Thinking he got caught or something was wrong he just said, "No it's fine this is my stop thank you." said Chris.
When he opened the doors for him to get out. He walked down the steps so quickly. And put his feet to the ground.
The bus door closed and the bus drove away.
"Kids got to be out of his mind.", and "I hope he'll be alright."
He heard the chanting coming from the bus.
then," Shut up!" All the way from the front of the bus from the bus driver.
"Yes, sir." was the last thing he heard.
He started to walk into the woods. He has seen a sign saying, "Saint Louis."
Which is read.
Seeing the big tree's giants way more significant than what forest he had ever seen.
"Well, I got to go forward. There ain't no use turning back now."
Said Chris.
The tall trees all around seemed to reach skies with formation of branches going so high. Giant leaves, and the formations of rock. Formed all the way through the forest. And he noticed the rock in his pocket the whole time. From the realm. From another world. 
He was somewhere in the time. Where this forest was forgotten. He knew if he searched the woods he would find, Soul List. 
The deeper he went to the woods. The more it seemed to be harder to find him.
"Soul List, soul List!"
He screamed out. "Soul List."
Over and over. He chanted. Deeper and deeper he walked into.
Finally, thinking,' The rock I've got.'
He threw the rock down onto the ground. Everything became alive.
Flowers, grass, trees, and the animals seem to talk along with all those creatures that were there in the forest.
They all began to chant for, Soul List.
"Soul List! Soul List! Soul List!"
He ventured out of the words not too far from where they were. A giant tree.
Much bigger than Chris had remembered.
"You have no idea what you've done. You brought my world to be with you."
Said Soul List.
"But I don't want to be different." Said Chris.
"I'm sorry little, Chris. But you are different, you are even forgotten."
Said Soul - List.
Chris began to cry, sit down and weep.
Thinking of his mother. Thinking how she would do things for him.
His life was flashing before his eyes remembering times, when she even tied his shoes when he first got his first pair of shoes.
When he first took the bus to school.
 " I.... A..... " "A..... I.." He still cried.
He looked behind him and he noticed that the road was gone.
He had tricked Soul List in believing he was still in his world.
He looked down at the rock. He knew he picked it up you may be stuck in there forever if he can just destroy it somehow. He took off his coat, and put it all the way around the rock so we wouldn't touch it as he picked it up.
He had it in his hand. Inside the coat. 
"Chris, the reason why I have brought you here. Please do not touch the rock.."
Said Soul List.
"How do you want me to help?"
Said Chris.
"I need this staff of soul list."
Said Soul List.
"But I already have gotten it for you."
Said Chris.
"No you gave it to, Master of evil spawn. He looks like me. But he is not. 
He is an evil source of magic. That has the ability to shapeshift into anything he can see.
He gave it to his master. " said Soul List.
"What's his name?" Said Chris.
"The Dark Tempest. He is a very evil wizard. Who lives in the evil realm."
Said soul List.
"How can I stop them when I'm only 12 years old?"
Said Chris.
"You see it has the ability to take living magic as they are dying and make dark sparks of magic." Said Soul List.
"And what is my ability?" Said Chris.
"You see you are not a magic which you can process magic." Said Soul List.
"We will teach you." Said a flower.
"Put down your coat." Said soul List.
"Every time you touch something you draw the essence off of it.
We referred to it as light sparks." Said Soul List.
"Pick something up. Anything." Said Soul List.
He reached into his coat and bent over and picked up the rock.
Hoping he would stay there knowing that he has the essence of the light spark. He threw it in the air. As they came back towards the ground. And began to dive over him. And turned into a baby Dragon.
He caught the rock.
In the baby Dragon swept down. And landed on his shoulder.
"I meant to cast fireball or lightning. Not to make baby Dragon."
Said Soul List.
"I thought that was pretty cool. I exist like I didn't before. In fact. When is it my turn to throw a fireball." Said the baby dragon.
"Be quiet. Baby Dragon." Said Soul List.
Then he throws it straight towards Soul List. as it turned into a tornado.
As the air swirled around him. Picking him up off the ground.
"Wait!"
screams Chris.
"Just like that. In fact good job Chris. Now, get me down!"
Said Soul List.
Chris put his hands on the earth ground. The ground rose up beneath him stopping in the wind in a chain reaction. As Soul List was on his feet.
"Thanks. Now you are ready to beat to get back my staff so I can send you home. Don't forget the Dragon." Said soul List.
"Where do I go? Where is he?" said the baby Dragon.
"Okay now you're going." Said Chris.
"Yep Yep!" Said the baby dragon.
"Where's my going, where is he?" said Chris.
Soul List. Took the rock off the ground and threw it at the ground.
Opening a portal. To the evil realm. Blacks and purples and blues cascading the outline of the opening of the portal.
"Good luck Chris. I hope you're my friend?" said Soul List.
"You want me to touch that? you want me to go deep inside that darkness?" said the baby Dragon.
"Be quiet!" Said Soul List.
So Chris and the baby Dragon went inside the portal to the evil realm.
The minutes they popped out the other side.
It was not a nice day anymore, it was dark. The midnight hour.
Thousands and thousands of stars in the sky of night.
Lightning struck as it started to rain and poor in the realm of evil.
The portal closed behind them.
"Damn there is not a way out now." said the baby dragon.
 White from scaly to teeth. White eyes. White horns all the way down along his white back. A Scaly snakes back. 
"I haven't seen him yet." said the baby Dragon.
"Patients. In a matter of time you might just see me soon."
Said the pattern in the air of the face of a wizard.
Colors and patterns of dark pails. Grays and blacks.
Filled the alignment of his face.
"Am here to get to staff." Said the baby Dragon.
"Shh....!" Said Chris.
"Look here to get the staff. One way or another. I will go home."
Said Chris.
"One way or another I'll put you home and keep the staff. no wait I challenge who's the better wizard. First you show me at least a little magic and outcome there and fight you for some dark,  se'park."Said the Dark Wizard from the face and pattern of a talking thing in the air.
Chris held back all he had thinking of the lightning above him.
"Show him, show him the zap." Said the baby Dragon.
"Would you shut up! one more word out to you and your dark spark."
Said the evil wizard.
"Hey leave. My baby Dragon alone."
Said Chris.
He threw the rock. At the face feature in the air and lightning zapped right at the wizard. Shocking him on the other side of his dark evil spawning.
"Owe. e."
Knocking him several feet back he caught his balance.
"That's good enough I'll be there in a minute. And I'll be there with the staff to withdraw your dark sparks."
Said the dark evil wizard.
"Oh. T.  O." said the baby Dragon.
"This is not good." Said Chris. As the wizard's dark face went away.
"While this is not around."said the baby Dragon.
"True. Why don't I just name you something besides baby Dragon.
How about fire rats." Said Chris.
"Too common." Said the baby dragon.
"How about fire."said Chris.
"I like this,"said the baby Dragon.
"Fire toad it is." Said Chris.
"Here I am." Said the Wizard of darkness.
"Where are you?" said the fire toad.
"A fire toad created a diversion."
Said Chris.
Chris picked up some dirt over himself and evaporated.
"I'm here too. run." Said the baby Dragon.
But first he looked him down with his eyes as he flew around him.
His robes were black. His hair was long and black is Beard was black his mustache was black his eyes were like Demon Black.
"You know you really have to change the color black." Said the baby Dragon.
"Yeah so." Said the dark Wizard.
"Alright I created a diversion."
said the baby Dragon.
"Any time now. He's going to make me a dark spark."
Said the baby Dragon.
"I got it." Said Chris invisible Chris .
He was going to let them become a dark spark in the middle of the process and put him back by throwing the rock once into the air and putting back the baby Dragon. 
The dark wizard grabbed the baby Dragon by the throat. And the essence he had was so dark it was turning him into a dark spark the baby Dragon was burning from the outside in.
"Oh I hate to do this to myself. I'll save you baby Dragon."
Said Chris as he grabbed the dark Wizard and began to burn him from the outside in event he began to quarrel and fire and disintegrate very very slowly from magic as the soul list staff fell to the ground.
Chris picked up the rock and threw it in the air.
And I have nowhere. Came the baby Dragon flying down toward Chris.
But he was not happy he was ever so a little upset and mad.
His eyes looked in a fury diving towards Chris.
"I'm going to burn yea." Said the baby Dragon.
"Oh come on, new fire toad. You're my friend."
Then the baby Dragon ran into Chris and said they both went backwards landing on the ground as he dropped the rock and forgot to pick up the staff at this point anyway.
He tried to get up but he couldn't. He was opening his eyes and things were different. He was back in the Swamp Valley. Cutting from school running away from home.
"Help my arm stuck." He yelled.
But no one could hear him.
Finally, he got out.
But he was home.
Then out of  nowhere.
A baby dragon fell from the sky above.
Screening out,
"I'm going to get you Chris."
Looking in the crystal ball.
And he cast the portal.
The portal was ever so minding.
The end of the other side of the way was gone. He knew too late "What was this?"
Said the wizard.
"Your soul."
Said a voice of the devil.
And the mirror crack all around breaking in segments of glass
And magic spells that were written on them all around him.
It was as if the mirror pieces were floating all around him.
And a beast of a hand grabbed him by the throat.
"H u m mm m .m .m"
He groaned. In pain.

The little fairy angel say's out of no where,"That's not the way it happened."
The little Angel looks into a glass ball.
Looking in, and seeing things that happened to himself a very long time ago.
What he was a little different then he thought, ' as he cast a portal."
The name? "at the door to the mirror shall in and endure the magic of, ." 
He walked into the mirror. He saw a wandering cave inside.
And barely as his reflection. In a puddle. When he turned on the light. And spoken. The words to cast. He wandered to himself while thinking out loud, " 'why do I trouble myself. In these eye's, in my eyes.' " " what is this? What am I doing?" He said. Not to mention a secret. Not to mention his name to himself. He didn't know because of what he was seeing he was seeing things. Finally somebody called him in. " , what are you doing in their is everything OK?" Coming from inside the portal of mirror. said his best friend. " I do not know?" Looking at. So he tries to look at a creature of some kind a monster of u. n - n .a .u .t .r .a .looking thing. It looked mean but very obscure. Walked on four legs but walked. Very skinny. And very u. n. - normal, and There was a distance of u. n. - mention gestures like harm a warning. He quickly pulled his hand out. Of the mirror. And when the hand was gone from the distract. Nothing was to be seen in the mirror. No crack no his hand. "I Said what?” "Should I pull it out." He says calm but then know it’s important. Your secret of being magic." Said the beast his pet. " you see the mirror you're in. We'll take a lot of series of mirror's to get out of them. What you always see is not the same " said the wizard. a unfamiliar sound agreed. "In and at door of the mirror shall in and endure the magic of, ." He walked into the mirror. He laughed forever it seemed many ways in way. laugh. "HA, ha, ha, ha ,ah. Ah, that's funny." Sn-eared the wizard as he saw that and remembered something strange to his eye. And he cast the portal. the portal was ever so minding. The the end of the other side of the way was gone put he knew to late too late "What was this?" Said the wizard. "Your soul." Said a voice of the devil. And the mirror crack'ed breaking in pieces all around him. It was as if mirror pieces where floating all around him. And a beast of a hand grabbed him by the throat. "H u m mm m .m .m" He groaned. And the mirror was there alone.
And he was on the other side of hell, and was home.
"Oh my god it's about time."
Said Dominion the wizard.
As he grabbed a position. And a Magnetic hand table from his pouch on his side of the right side of his belt. And cried a little.
The soul that was the book of Dominion.
He had a pointy nose.
He had green eyes.
He had wavy hair not grey.
But, golden red on the burning side of his hair.
It was white.
The color of the outside of his eye.
Sometimes he wore no clothes.
Just to make things.
Like freeze's spells.
And winter things.
And quickly change so he would freeze.
Lightning, earthquakes, and thunderbolt's.
No matter the demon an anthology.
Fantasy will wake.
A cast, an explosion, a  symbol to share.
He might not know the difference if you or the next person.
Because, it can turn even into a toad, a tree that talks, incantations.
And a strong vortex to provide safety throughout the hour.
And dream in his mind as a sleep. With a mind like his
here is the..

An old man is walking through an underground dark tunnel.  A scepter which is a torch lights the way so he does not hit the wall when he is walking. As his belt rubs the walls with a potion he carries. He makes it to his dominion hideout. With a glass ball in the middle of the room.
And begins to look in.  Without any incantations.  Remember it was a long time ago before he was looking in.  Saying, "Araucanian..."

In this story, the  A race of immoral and immortal elves’. Are powerful, distinguishing unique but very smart to build a kingdom of castles in the tree’s. Figures in  the inside of stone along the walls. Of others who dwell there among  them living in shade of darkness high in the tree’s. They thirst on the blood of the innocent for magic and races of goblins, and trolls. In a way to make a purified portal way to get one being to another. Or from one’s eyes to another in front of them. With a magic opportunist. Even in each other like noted. One being into another. They brace the soul inside to devour magic in the end by devouring souls for their dark magic. They wear nice ruffled clothes. High dressed for an entrance of a realm to meet another dwelling. They greet each other then they have a big nice party.

With the humans that are portal dwellers. That uses the eye they have with magic to cast from themselves. To put a portal there. To make from one place to another. There was a grand party. For both races. The race of the immoral. And the Human race of the majestic.

In a living sense they were able to bring ships. Place to place from. Thinking about one person or another. He was at the turning pike of the ship turning to notation to a friend. He thought. “Sir, s all be there shortly.” As he thought it too Valeria.
The captain, from the person thinking the word’s. Right in his ear.

“At the starboard bow, Throw out the magnetic table. And cast the portal. To the east of the mass.” Said the Captain.

And the main shoulder of the ship turned to the east from the ship as the captain turned the turning pike.

Down at the Starboard bow they brought the magnetic table to his first mate. He put on his hand. And put it forward into the air. A light comes out of the magnetic table through the power of the, Oria.

About a hundred feet ahead. And as you could into this dome like window at first has formed. As the ship shattered through it.

As the first the mate yelled out, “ Brace yourself.”

The air went misty and the era they left was not the same. They were over a dark sea.

Moment hours went to the night of laughter and fun drinking fine wines and cigars with the eleven race of the world  A captain to a captain could possibly have not warned them about how drunk a person could get off of eleven wine.

“A toast” Said the captain to the other. As they both throw their glass, and lean over the side and throw up over the side of the ship. The mermaid jumps out of the water  swearing at him saying,” You idiot fool what a*s of yours got so drunk to dirty my hair.”

The eleven Captain say’s, “Would want some we can clean you up.”

“Good god.” said the first mate.
“Look at her breast.” said the other captain..

As the mermaid grabbed the side of the ship. And said,” You a*s hole’s I forgot I’m naked….!” And jumped back into the water.

Then, the first mate threw up over the side of the ship too.

 And a trident came out of the air, and almost hit the captain Araucanian. Hit and stick into the ship to the wall of the main mass.

Then the first mate grabbed the trident out of the ship. Sticking it. And water began to come out of the mass.

But they did not know the problem and what the mermaids were really up to.  Until water began to over fill the ship; until it sank.
He looked away from it all, and began to laugh.
"Ah, that's funny." Sn-eared the wizard as he saw that and remembered something strange to his eye.

He was walking without cares, he was walking below his feet, and to an intent he was also walking something that he would never have, which was his mother, somebody that was lost, somebody that had no care for him.

Understanding the point of where he should be.  into the intent of where he wants to be life he could only see his mother in the point of view of a faction that he was much younger than her do with my life no money of course I have no patience without living a life without a bringing forth of my own I need to get another one another life he said to himself. thinking.

So he walked across the courtyard out the door on to the towards the park towards the cares of one day he would meet a problem it wasn't quite sure what the problem was but he knew he was going to be in there and then Paradox of disaster of some kind in below his feet to the South thank you would never see what was it you thought something that moved beyond recognition something maybe even a  moving train.

Something that would not exist in his mind at the standing point of where he was from. What day was exactly what he thought like that did not exist maybe wouldn't perhaps maybe on the Steels that would move up and down the line planted with other trees.

And so he walked to  a tree.

When he fell over.

Something didn't seem right  to his eyes.
In fact he had some kind of infection in his mind that something has happened to himself.

He felt an Embrace of Darkness.

Then a magic sense of opportunist and his then the pain.
What should I do? It hurts so bad, he thought.
He looked up at the tree for some instant for some reason beyond recognition. It seemed it moved a little bit, not like wings   but arms and legs.

Looking up at the trees end the branches in the sky but no leaves for  the tree have grown Summer Leaves with only winter to be branches in the air of no cold.
Wait what is this, what is this  he says if it's moves he thought. And then said it's the last sigh of disposition.

I liked that show some more  as a child.

Then looking into the tree it began to come alive in a way as to leave so came back to the points that they were missing any of the mouth the inside from eyebrows that reach down as if it was a nose kind.
a tree trunk.
With leaves falling  with a   gesture.

What would you like to see more? Tree noted speaking directly in a tone deep as if it was an evil yet embarked not embarrassed not playing it as a magic source. Plane and yes more still deep voice.

Sorry where it hurts.
As a tree picked up child I want the branch or with hands the branch itself by his leg the one that was an arm. 
   
      
    “The Knock- list Magnetic, magnate of Air o- Mist. The Harness of the Elemental Table.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a story about a wizard that has the ability too...
Use..

'Magic harnessed by a magnetic table called Vortex.  A name of a Vortex. Too stay in aria to be a wizard. So the elements do not make you the same as fire cold ice, electric lightning or ground as earth of mythical as in matter of space and aria, and mind controls the human body of emotion.

It 's designed in pigments of the hand..

That is strapped to the back side of the hand. with a magnitude on one side, and 
jem shade. Is called that because it is valuable but only in the magic ability of one's use. Of different elements on the other with fire radiated. Ice radiated, space pressurized and radiated, and breath, and lightning radiated.

The magnate is called that because it is a magnet agnosticism that is a vortex. That pushes the aria of the elements from one side of the elements to the other side of the hand in a clear vortex. Through a vortex. Where all is pressurized and kept to stand still without touching it until it is touched with  a feeling of magnetite vortex that is when it follows the key element to strike what you're thinking.'

Said The Wizard Dominion. Think out loud to himself. As he was strapping the leather band to both sides of his hand. On his right sided arm. 'As well for when the magic comes it needs to be harnessed .' As he carried the conversation out loud still.

"Really with that thing You would melt." Said Lyly.

"No exactly you see I could make someone else melt we'll wherever I think in a way." Said Dominion Liaoning.

He thrust a lightning bolt to the wall and a crack went still through the hesitation sound of a strike. All the way along the wall.
Making noise of electric bionic pulses.
As the wall crashed in.
Toward the laboratory they were in.

Where he conjured up his potions and his bidding to make things for himself to a magic world.

He took off the Vortex, and set down. On the table.

"So where are you headed?" Said Lyly.
"I've got a Giant Snake problem. Black, and green with lettering of evil incantation. It's More than ten miles long. Purple eye's fast and the sailor's aggressor, very hungry, and I need to tend to it. I sent for you to watch over things here. I should return in about a month but I will put you in a vortex, do not touch this thing Unless needed. I will return." Said Dominion.

The wizard grasps a snap of finger and evaporated. and out of nowhere a vortex even on the other side of the broken was a force field that could not be penetrated. And the voice says,

"Be-careful. There is food in there, do not eat all of it you are going to need it too. Sleep with blankets on the wall in front of the pit. You can use the bathroom wall I just cracked. Be back."
And he was gone.

A ship was sailing among-st the ocean with a wild storm. A monster about its prey was in the sea.

A dragon flew over the ship burning and eating people off it.
The crew was so many on a large ship but if he did not make it they would die.

The Gaint Snake went to bite the sail's main mass.
And he appeared out of nowhere. From lightning.

As he struck the Gaint Snake back with what he fell to the ship from the dragon groaned in pain. The mass fell and knocked into people below. and the ship began to sink.

The Giant Snake swallowed the wizard whole. And turned into a vortex.

Minutes went by. As the vortex fell to the water of the sea. And a giant swam up and garbed and dived back into the water. With the vortex.

"I got to warn Lyly. They be after things." He said. He cast lightning bolt after lightning you could see from the giants hand as he dived deeper and deeper into the water.

"Oh!" You could not quite hear but form inside you could. He could not evaporate first he tried.
And it worked for a second but only had enough of...

"Lyly. over her. I'm not coming back to search for The Keeper Magnetite Vortex, seek him out!"  He evaporated and he was gone.

Time to say something once then he magic was not unable again.
As he fell asleep. And fell over. In a dark vortex.

As he said." Your turn saves them, my daughter."

Deep down in the depth. Of hell in a place of Unsatisfying UN- natural 
Un-determined. An eye looks in the hole of the wall. Where Lyly is.....

And all of sudden she looks at the contraption that  is supportable that her father made for her in a moment Un-happy terrible unwilling sacrifice that might take place. And grabbed the vortex.

And something began to happen with the hand she always used her right. For a moment she could not see her body and then she blinded her eyes. And looked down  to see she was different from space wanting to evaporate at first.

Then, she saw the gem on top of her hand.

"Glory hell I'm his daughter, an apprentice of my father the wizard" She said.

"And I'm here for you to swallow you and put you in another vortex."
Said the giant looking in the vortex in the laboratory.

"Then, you have to come in, you can not." She said.

"I can too. I'm just going to take you and swallow you all of it."
Said the giant.

"No that's good. Wait what If I should show you me naked."
She said.

"What is that?" Said the giant.

"I do not know if that will work."

"Oh you are too small for me I peek again go ahead." Said the giant.

"His gestation is not good, never mind." She said.

She ran to the door to discourage the portal to the laboratory.

Remember once she got there from that her father might not have known to 'seek out the keeper.' She thought with hesitation. And kept running not thinking  about the things she would leave behind.

When she got to the portal.

"I do not know If could save him. But he just might be on the other side. And that is all. I would never see him again."
She said.

It began to shake all over the laboratory. And She ran back and further she could not make her mind. And she stopped. I've got to try.

She threw an ice ball at the portal and sealed it. And broke it causing it to crack all the way down which was like a broken mirror. As she looked at herself for an instant.

She ran out the mirror holding a folded folded banner. And stepped into the door to somewhere she did not know even hell. To save her father.
But now she knew her father right, she looked behind as time began to keep up with everything inside of the laboratory. And die wither and turn to dust, and for a brief moment. She saw her body laying on the ground. Dead and turning to dust.

"I see I'm in the afterlife now. It must have a spell that saved me. Maybe there is a way-back." said Lyly.

She began to run along the side of the laboratory.

to the giant....

"That did not go as I planned but I will go to him too for evil power."
Said the giant.

He went to swallow the vortex.
She knew he was something very strong and she was quick.

She balances her hand, toward him.
And began chanting something he could not hear.

"verily softly and embrace-fully mindful wake up father."

The wizard woke up. She threw an ice ball again this time at the vortex. And it shattered.

The wizard fell out but.
Would not wake up and kept falling.

Falling as she watched he fell further and knew she could get to him.

"Please wake up." As she throws a fireball  toward the giant. Who was changing into an evil looking creator. with pointy ears and very sharp jagged hands as an elemental. Of some kind ore. That can not be disrupted by any magic.

This breeze picked up from below.

And she could barely hear. "Just fall or die."

And she let go and began to fall. And start to throw ice balls after the ice ball at the laboratory that was there. She was down And it began to crack.

Then, a voice came from the dark.
Very loud.

"And a spell of some-kind freeze that makes everything freeze then turn to mirror. Stand still." Said the wizard.

"Unnatural  memory. " You could hear shouting echo.
As she looked up everything already looked like a mirror in the dark.

"Why did I forget?" She said.

"there other's with them you do not know who you are? It is a big long place deep we must make our way to the portal and journey back to where we're from. I should never open up but you would have died."

"Can hand me the vortex please?"

"I do not know if I can, it's part of me, now. I did not do this so No!" She said.

"You touch only and do not put it on."

He said.
"Yes. What do I do to give back." She said.

"Leave it will work it on  maybe it will if you know that is not good. I must teach to be an apprentice. Of other things too cause we do not now have a choice your feelings are different . For now follow me."
He said.
She tried to think back long  bluish black hair to the crystals
 in the mirror she made of ice. Seeing herself dead knew he was right, they did not have a choice, things were different, she better listen but she needed to know why.

"Can you tell me why?" She said.

"It's because.

A vortex is to keep magic away for one self but a wizard or so-cress is always different either you are very strong and soon or. the magic you possess will be new." He said.

They still walk down the path of going forward.  Finally from the air almost falling to the ground and then walking down the path in corridor's. He lights a torch off a tree in the depth of darkness.

"Too portal to, and of elmiria.
Do not worry you know these things sound practical to you."
He said.

As she looked at him his black hair almost purple in the torch light since she was kind of dizzy.

"My eyes are the color gold almost father what are yours. I've never looked."

She said.
"My eyes are the color green slim, or power of some weird entity."

He said.

"We have a day  it seems. By the way you feel tired already. Yes?

"Shorter but it's going to be longer later. We rest but will need a lot more than light there."
He said
"We're going to need a lot of light?"
She said.
"yes."
He said.

In a huge corridor old elvish kingdom pillars in a hallway that only remained.
But behind was just dirt. He walked up.

"No!" He shouted toward the dirt.

And the opening starts to form not inside the earth of dirt but color to be seen.
With hesitation thought from within his mind.
Different things they could see now. The kingdom. And on the mountain top. They were about to step into a doorway that led into a closet. In a doorway past that with of looking of the kingdom of they thought to each other.'

'Still it seemed quite in the kingdom.' she thought.
"Ready?" Said Dominion.
"No. I'm staying here. I must search the truth for what has happened to me. I'm going back to the evil vortex maker to see what is evil and follow him ."

"How?"
"With the element we left of the mirror , that is the laboratory."
Said Lyly.

"Remember where you come from, and at cost remember what he is evil known for?" Said the Dominion the wizard.
Wearing his over coat of robes of black and white. With the hood up still.
He walks through to the kingdom on the other-side.

She she's that he is greeted by a conventional cleaning person that works by the market inside this castle not too far from the main castle of the heir to the throne.
She turns around quickly. And shouts to the air close the portal.

As the portal closes it gets dark.  She figure's she must be quick  , and hide in the darkness for the elemental to catch up with her. So she digs a big huge hole into the side of the wall. until it is a cave. and sets down, and wait's.

The portal opens up From another place, and the elemental stands in front of it when it opens. Gathers come in and talk to him now he sounds evil, and mean. Not like an idiot he was.

Black robes with black skin but half elemental. With glowing eyes of  aria, bright means looking.

They could not see her.

"I want you to go. And look for them. all ten of you keep this written down they were here with a lab. Dominion was teaching some little thing how to be an apprentice. We must stop them. She has a vortex. I can not see her at all. Anywhere with magic."

"As you say sir. We must have a gathering later to seek them out. I do not know what they can do yet? " Said a follower.

"Sir Lord Cast Dark." Said another follower.

"Go!"

They walk back into the portal. And the elemental changed his appearance
into the King High of all.

"This is we'll be enjoyable." As he walks into the portal.

When the portal closes she comes out of the wall. she can not see.
So she cast a light spell from the vortex.

"Light my way and follow me." She says as a light comes out of her hand. and goes in front of her.

"that's a little better. to the surface. Let's see where this is? My father seems to be not in as much trouble as I am." said Lyly.

Deep down the darkness deep in the dark below the center of the
the center of the world lived a statue of stature. The dark lighting the dark to change the darkness. A guardian of light but different from all of the rest of any guardian. Seemed to be the devil but was not did not have the name the devil. Just Aria mist the Angel. When he left the center of the darkness he turned into a statue there and when he came he. when he lost a part of him. He had the ability to put it back, even the statue.

In the center of the darkness in the center of the universe in the center of a world.
Not called earth but he called, "Dark of Land, and Dark of sky, and Dark of water, and Dark of fire, and Dark of Ice. Dark of space, and Dark of mind."

"Dark World," a place where so many have lived abounded darkness even so to any place dark and inhabited.

She swam up to where the ship sank and found a mighty vessel then sank. To find a sail in the water almost the minute she came up for breath.

"I see." 'Now to wear could be this giant.' Thinking to herself.

She saw a piece, and a spot of land in her eye's. In front of her view too far away. But she came with a plan: if she put water in the sail to make a float she would make it to land.

When she did it. She got on her feet noticing that it was very different there.
Like she was not in a dream of life but in a place that could fast very.

An angel swept down from the air. And landed in front of her. Wide wings of what seemed to be an evil creator at first his eyes were glowing of a purple white. Wearing a armor of silver, and brass shiny with leather underneath to protect his skin. Hair short but the color of brass but brown flowing like an Ubuntu of perfection of a pain that something went back if was hurt or managed to be.

"I see you notice things differently than other things. Are you at all evil little lady. Can I help you find your family or what you need here?"
Said the Angel Aria mist.

She looked behind him. A forest of tall long trees and giant huge leaf, still connected. That seems that it would never fall or die.

"Amazing is it. How things here are strong. Be wary that they are incidents.
They could poison or cut your skin quickly." Said Angel Aria- mist.

"I need questions answered. Why? I'm here because everything happens for a reason. Do you know my father? His name is,  Dominion."
Said Lyly.

"Yes I do. In fact he will be here in a while. They killed him at the square. The kingdom of Elliana. The king there is very evil of sorts always coming to conger me to destroy me. In fact your father had a plan to stay here with that's right so neither one would be found. Ah, a snake problem."

Said Aria mist.

"What do you mean Ah, a snake problem? Out of the things, what is the purpose of all that?"
She said.

And Aria mist say's," A vortex is you Lyly that is why it is your name! Do not be unspoken because that I tricked to bring you here to help me  be a guardian of the light not of the dark. I was the snake, the giant, the elemental portal , everything for him. And the other was the king. "

"How do I listen to someone that tried to kill us even if I know? Which I do not." Said Lyly.

"Please, come to me. It's too late to go back, you die. He gave you point magic on that confrontation of a vortex.

"There Is no.

Going home to me. We died."
Said Aria mist.

"Let me have a piece of your wing first." Said Lyly.

"Okay but it does not make any sense."

He plucked a wing piece of himself. and hand the wing feather to her.

She Gestured. And pulled from him in her hand.
And thought back to a time when all was right.

With them. When they really died on the ship from somewhere else.
"Bring them to the brig." said a sailor mate.

"We throw you in the snake pit." She said the other mate beside the other.

"Throw them in." Said the captain.

She thought back to the lab. He was all those he is my father. She thought.

"Okay I'll listen. But there is always a way if you lie."
Said Lyly.

"You're right but do not be confused. We need to go there to get you."

"Why?"

"To make you a vortex take you back and change the world of men and women to make magic there."

"How do I listen?" She said.

"Make the feather your own be one of me." He said.

She took the feather and plucked into her skin on the back side of her hand.
And she turned into a statue.

"It's okay do not be scared. " He said.
He dash toward her.

And touch her hand. And she turned into an angel.

He eye's began to light up. But she was naked. Feeling so cold. But not alone any more.

"Here but this on!" Said Aria mist her father.

She put on her leather cloth. And the armor.

"Fly with me to another place here. Then we go to the center. Afterward someone you need to talk to first." Said Aria mist.

"I'll try." said Lyly.

They flew up into the air high in the wavy wind up straight to the sky.

By the time they were at the point of space and beyond the distant star above.

They evaporated as their bodies, and wings and all turned to stone, and then dust.
A very obscure beautiful woman with an untold pronunciation was about her chin like smile.

Her name was Alisa Liza. She walked through the woods down below from where Lyly, and Aria mist went into the sky and beyond to look for her mother.

So it appeared to be the forest but was not.
This forest was real and the tree's were quite larger, more giant than others. She was collecting things. In the wood's. Look down upon were she past into a puddle. At  her reflection.
Her black hair. Wearing a purple dress. With Little flowers on the outside the seams all the way around the outside of the clothing.
And when she collects a piece of rock. 'Is this magic," She said.
She saw a dragon trying to talk to her. But I should not talk to her.
It tries to blow a fireball at her she grabs too quickly and opens a crystal ball and puts the dragon into it.

"That wizard will not know the power of dragons.
When I steal the orb crystal ball and put this dragon there. And I'll be one step ahead if he ever comes back."
Said the witch.
The storm maker that made a powering portal to the other realms of Aria-mist.

It was in his mind he leant on the chair thinking of a time. Seeping his tea.

He for some reason felt tired and very quickly fell out of the chair. Hitting the ground.

And began to dream away from the place he was once. In the back of mind.

'Someone has poisoned me, some has ended my life.' He thought.

"They destroyed me." Saying it out loud.

The tea he slept in was no ordinary tea. It gave him a projection of somewhere he once was.
Making himself strong then normal. And all of sudden, he woke.

Automatically making him a genius of a noble quality. He was always thinking to himself. But for some reason he was now strange. He went into his own mind of equations. Then out of the blue. A storm must take place.

Putting his hand to his pocket were his eye  glasses where.
Putting on his nose. And walking into the lab where his garage was.
Sitting down at the desk and starting to lay out three denominational elevations of where to put the live storm.

"If I could somehow harness this power this storm would start. I would really have a storm maker. If I could use wit, not overgrown myself to make nothing." He said.

His name was Tide, Doctor Tide.
For some reason at that moment he knew he was dealing with a life episode and was glad he changed. But wonder what could have changed him. Maybe too much sugar, too much tea. Too much water. But too much of something.

He threw his paper's into a briefcase. A began to work all night as if every line he made up. Was fabricated as he went and did not need to write it down. 'Maybe, afterwards. I will,' he thought.

Grabbing the torch and turning it on. Add fire to the end. And grabbing copper. And began to work.

Make ends. And at the same time he was designing a rocket that would shoot in the sky..
"I'm here to teach everyone about precipitation." Said Doctor Tide.

As if the master of time and space was taught when everyone in the world was watching.

"Nine degree is hot. But, cold. but when this liquid of compound I have developed from a strong stable nature like gas an extract of School not rubbing alcohol but moonshine. When it almost turns into almost like radiation. Then it's strong. When it is released into the atmosphere these lasers I have developed we'll hit every drop starting it to pure precipitation.
Burn the embers in the sky making it cry it will rain!!!!"

Working through the night he worked hard.

Then, all of sudden he found himself. with his head on the desk with papers he even drew with three denomination figures.

He opened the briefcase and put it away. Noticing.
The toy was on the wagon ready. He wanted to go see it work on a hot day and it has been for a while in fact it has not rained in a very long time.

"I need that ale. I sit here every day and no one buys and does know."
He said.
"I make good use."
He said.

Remember he will attach a wagon with the ale that is already on it.
And the contraption he will hook up to the rocket before he releases it all to sky above.

He found a place in the east way away from town and thought it would head west the storm.

When he got far away from his own land. he began to put it together.

And when he was ready. 

"Class." He said.

"Watch the magic of the storm."

He said.

He flips switches. The pot-like jugs begin to boil. Before he is going to release another switch to make this fuel shoot the rocket into the sky.

Fire begins to come out of the bottom of the rocket contraption.

He flips the last switch. As the fire pressurizes. And cuts of the value. to send a rocket into the sky above with ale attached to it.

High in the air it begins to work like a machine that has come alive.

Deep down below the doctor has his hand on the briefcase just wanting someone to come and examine his experiment.

With smoke at least a hundred feet by a hundred feet wide of smoke.

The fire in the rocket stops. And an afterburner it had fallen off.
A laser pokes and hits the ale with a barrel of it.
Make ale go all over in the air high  altitude so high the doctor knows but can not see it.
Then the rocket opens turning into a storm maker. and drop the side shelling of what used to be.
 A scan fills the sky of a distance of a mile.
Looking from down below a color of purple.

And makes a guess of where to calculate. And ignite the ale and make the sky cry.

The laser came out fast and repeated.
And it begins to rain.

Soon below the Doctor is drenched with water.

"It works!" He screams out.

"Then he looks at the sky to see the rocket machine blow up;.
"KA! Boom!"

As the sky turns color from the ignite explosion to greys to oranges and greens.
Raining hard and hard. He got under the wagon.
And his horses run off.
In fear.

"What have I done." As he clips his briefcase to his side. and said that.

So muddy so dirty he falls asleep. Cause hits his head on the wagon.
And a tornado starts up picking him up and the wagon.
As he goes into a portal, a storm portal.
In the middle of the whirlwind of hell.
He wakes up in the same place. An angel picks him and puts him in the chair nonetheless.

"So I've come to collect you and take what is mine."
Said The Angel.

'What is that?" Said an Lyly.

"Me, because you're me." He said.

"What if I just start now and there is an end to you and end by far that will not meet again."
Said Lyly.

"So Lyly what, and why?"
He said.

He looked at him puzzled as he was sitting in a chair.
He stood up very fast. And sucked out his soul with his hand. His body denigrated. And he walked into his own soul.

He smiled as he thought about the times he had in dreams.
But he knew everything had just started.

He turned into an angel. His wings were so endless as if he was from another place.
"It seems my life flashed before eye's."
He jumps into the air and flies into the sky. Way up the end of to the end of the world.

' he cast a portal."
"The name?"
"at the door of the mirror shall in and endure the magic of, ?"

He walked into the mirror.  He saw a portal in a wandering cave inside there.  And barely as his reflection.  When he turned off the light.  He wandered to himself while thinking out loud, " 'why do I trouble myself in these eye's, in my eyes.' "
" what is this?  What am I doing?" He said.
Not to mention a secret.  Not to mention his name to himself.  He didn't know because of what he was seeing he was seeing things.  Finally somebody called him in.
" What are you doing there? Is everything OK?"

Coming from inside the portal of mirror.  said his best friend.
" I do not know?"
Looking at.
So he tries to look at a creature of some kind, a monster of u. n - n .a .u .t .r .a .l.

It looked mean but very obscure. Walked on four legs but walked. Very skinny. And very u. n. - normal, and

There was a distance of u. n. - mention gestures like harm as a warning.

He quickly pulled his hand out.
Of the mirror. And when the hand was gone from the distraction. Nothing was to be seen in the mirror. No crack in his hand.

"I do. It is because your eye's and hand, oh my gosh is in the mirror, it hurts.. " Said what?

"Should I pull it out." He says calm but then knows it's important.
Your secret of being magic."
Said the beast to his pet.
" you see the mirror you're in.  We'll take a lot of series of mirror's to get out of them.  What you always see is not the same but I know you're no beast and you're not my pet.  Farewell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"I'm the Devil." an unfamiliar sound agreed.

"In and at the door of the mirror shall in and endure the magic of, ."

He walked into the mirror.  He saw a portal in a wandering cave inside there.  And barely as his reflection.  When he turned off the light.  He wandered to himself while thinking out loud, " 'why do I trouble myself in these eye's, in my eyes.' "
" what is this?  What am I doing?" He said.
Not to mention a secret.  Not to mention his name to himself.  He didn't know because of what he was seeing he was seeing things.  Finally somebody called him in.
" What are you doing there? Is everything OK?"

Coming from inside the portal of the mirror  said his best friend.
" I do not know?"
It looked mean but very obscure. Walked on four legs but walked. Very skinny. And very ordinary.

There was a distance of mentioning gestures like harm.

He quickly pulled his hand out.
Of the mirror. And when the hand was gone from the distraction. Nothing was to be seen in the mirror. No crack in his hand.

He looked away from it all, and began to laugh.

"HA, ha, ha, ha, ah. Ah, that's funny." Sn-eared the wizard as he saw that and remembered something strange to his eye.

And he cast a portal.

the portal was ever so minding.
The end of the other side of the way was gone. He knew too late "What was this?"
Said the wizard.

"Your soul."

Said a voice of the devil.

And the mirror crack'd breaking in pieces all around him.
From the crystal ball.
It was as if mirror pieces were floating all around him.

And a beast of a hand grabbed him by the throat.

"H u m mm m .m .m"

He groaned.

And the mirror was there alone.

The staff touches the air in a tree holding a staff. A branch like an arm.

And a portal opens up.

"Why must I leave my mother and go forth. I guess I'm a wizard and not a tree."
Said Dominion.

As he turned into an old man.

And the dragon came out of the portal. Blowing fire around the room. lighting it on fire.

"I'm here to destroy this place."
Said the Dragon beast.

"I thought you were my friend.
I thought you were even me once.
I thought you were my daughter.
I thought you were a mother, And was even a tree. A boy.
My companion. I will not let you.
And a sculpture is all that you are."

Said the Wizard.

As he threw the staff at the dragon. And stuck in it's mouth.

"Stone stone."
Said the wizard of power.
And he turned to stone.

But, sometimes the beginning is not the end of the story.
"We will do this again, and again until I have your soul."

Said the devil.

" ' he cast a portal."
"The name?"
"at the door of the mirror shall in and endure the magic of, ."

He walked into the mirror.  He saw a portal in a wandering cave inside there.  And barely as his reflection.  When he turned off the light.  He wandered to himself while thinking out loud, " 'why do I trouble myself in these eye's, in my eyes.' "
" what is this?  What am I doing?" He said.
Not to mention a secret.  Not to mention his name to himself.  He didn't know because of what he was seeing he was seeing things.  Finally somebody called him in.
" What are you doing there? Is everything OK?"

Coming from inside the portal of mirror.  said his best friend.
" I do not know?"
Looking at.
So he tries to look at a creature of some kind, a monster of u. n - n .a .u .t .r .a .l .....looking thing......

It looked mean but very obscure. Walked on four legs but walked. Very skinny. And very u. n. - normal, and

There was a distance of u. n. - mention gestures like harm as a warning.

He quickly pulled his hand out.
Of the mirror. And when the hand was gone from the distraction. Nothing was to be seen in the mirror. No crack in his hand.

"I do It is because you eye's and hand oh my gosh is in the mirror is it hurt.. " Said what?""""

"Should I put it out, pull it out." He says calm but then knows it's important.
Your secret of being magic."
Said the beast to his pet.
" you see the mirror you're in.  We'll take a lot of series of mirror's to get out of them.  What you always see is not the same but I know you're no beast and you're not my pet.  Farewell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"I'm the Devil." an unfamiliar sound agreed.

"In and at the door of the mirror shall in and endure the magic of, ."

He walked into the mirror.  He saw a portal in a wandering cave inside there.  And barely as his reflection.  When he turned off on the light.  Have spoken, " 'why do I trouble myself in these eye's, in my eyes.' "
" what is this?  What am I doing?" He said.
Not to mention a secret.  Not to mention his name to himself.  He didn't know because of what he was seeing he was seeing things.  Finally somebody called him in.
" What are you doing there? Is everything OK?"

Coming from inside the portal of mirror.  said his best friend.
" I do not know?"
It looked mean but very obscure. Walked on four legs but walked. Very skinny. And very - ordinary.

There was a distance of mentioning gestures like harm or warning.

He quickly pulled his hand out.
Of the mirror. And when the hand was gone from the distraction. Nothing was to be seen in the mirror. No crack in his hand.

"I do. It is because your eye's and hand oh my gosh is in the mirror it hurts.. " Said, '!!!!!!!!' .
"Should I pull it out." He says calm but then knows it's important.
"Your secret of being a magician, Monster."
Said the beast to his pet. " you see the mirror you're in.  We'll take a lot of series of mirror's to get out of them.  What you always see is not the same but I know you're no beast and you're not my friend.  Farewell."
An old man is walking through an underground dark tunnel.  A scepter with a torch lights the way so he does not hit the wall when he is walking. As his belt rubs the walls with a potion he carries. He makes it to his dominion hideout. With a glass ball in the middle of the room.
And begins to look in.  Without any incantations.  Remember it was a long time ago before he was looking in. 
In this story. A race of immoral and immortal elves’. Are powerful, distinguishing unique but very smart to build a kingdom of castles in the tree’s. Figures in  the inside of stone along the walls. Of others who dwell there among them living in shade of darkness high in the tree’s. 

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, ah. Ah, that's funny." Sn-eared the wizard as he saw that and remembered something strange to his eye.
Looking in the crystal ball.
And he cast the portal.

the portal was ever so minding.
The end of the other side of the way was gone. He knew too late "What was this?"
Said the wizard.

"Your soul."

Said a voice of the devil.

And the mirror breaking in pieces all around him.

It was as if mirror pieces were floating all around him.

And a beast of a hand grabbed him by the throat.

"H u m mm m .m .m"

He groaned.
------------------------------------------------

The little angel say's out Load so you can hear him, "That's not the way it happened."
                                                                                                                                                               Looks into a glass ball. Looking in and seeing things that happened to himself a very long time ago. What he does is unexpected just to a learn he was a little different then he thought. ' he cast a portal." The name? "at the door of the mirror shall in and endure the magic of, ." He walked into the mirror. He saw a portal a wandering cave inside their. And barely as his reflection. in a puddle. When he turned on the light. Have spoken he wandered to himself while thinking out loud, " 'why do I trouble myself in these eye's, in my eyes.' " " what is this? What am I doing?" He said. Not to mention a secret. Not to mention his name to himself. He didn't know because of what he was seeing he was seeing things. Finally somebody called him in. " , what are you doing in their is everything OK?" Coming from inside the portal of mirror. said his best friend. " I do not know?" Looking at. So he tries to look at a creature of some kind a monster of u. n - n .a .u .t .r .a looking thing. It looked mean but very obscure. Walked on four legs but walked. Very skinny. And very u. n. - normal, and There was a distance of u. n. - mention gestures like harm a warning. He quickly pulled his hand out. Of the mirror. And when the hand was gone from the distract. Nothing was to be seen in the mirror. No crack no his hand. "I do It is because you eye's and hand oh my gosh is in the mirror is it hurt.. " Said what? "Should I pull it out." He says calm but then knows it's important. Your secret of being magic." Said the beast his pet. " you see the mirror you're in. We'll take a lot of series of mirror's to get out of them. What you always see is not the same " said the wizard. a unfamiliar sound agreed. "In and at door of the mirror shall in and endure the magic of, ." He walked into the mirror. He laughed forever it seemed many ways in way. Laugh. "HA, ha, ha ,ha, ah.  Ah, that's funny." Sn-eared the wizard as he saw that and remembered something strange to his eye. And he cast the portal. the portal was ever so minding. The the end of the other side of the way was gone put he knew to late too late "What was this?" Said the wizard. "Your soul." Said a voice of the devil. And the mirror cracked breaking in pieces all around him. It was as if mirror pieces where floating all around him. And a beast of a hand grabbed him by the throat. "H u m mm m .m .m" He groaned. And the mirror was there alone. 

And he was on the other side of hell, and was home.

"Oh my god it's about time."
Said Dominion  the wizard.

As he grabbed a position. And a Magnetic hand table from his pouch on his side of the right side of his belt.

And cried a little.

After all.
That has happened.
He was finally home.

And the captain wakes up at the sail.
“At the starboard bow, Throw out the magnetic table. And cast the portal. To the east of the mass.” Said the Captain.

And the main shoulder of the ship turned to the east from the ship as the captain turned the turning pike.

Down at the Starboard bow they brought the magnetic table to his first mate. He put on his hand. And put it forward into the air. A light comes out of the magnetic table through the power.

About a hundred feet ahead. And as you could into this dome like window at first has formed. As the ship shattered through it.

As the first the mate yelled out, “ Brace yourself.” 

The air went misty and they left was not the same. They were over a dark sea.

And was waiting.

Moment hours went to the night of laughter and fun drinking fine wines and cigars with the elven race of the world  A captain to a captain could possibly have not warned them about how drunk a person could get off of elven wine.

“A toast” Said the captain to the other. As they both throw their glass, and lean over the side and throw up over the side of the ship. The mermaid jumps out of the water  swearing at him saying,” You idiot fool what a*s of yours got so drunk to dirty my hair.”

The elven Captain say’s, “Would want some we can clean you up.”

“Good god.” Aid the first mate.

“Look at her breast.” said the other captain..

As the mermaid grabbed the side of the ship. And said,” You a*s hole’s I forgot I’m naked….!” And jumped back into the water.

Then, the first threw up over the side of the ship too.

 And a trident came out of the air, and almost hit the captain. Hit and stick into the ship to the wall of the main mass.

Then the first mat grabbed the trident out of the ship. Unsticking it. And water began to come out of the mass.

But they did not know the problem and what the mermaids were really up to. 

In a black mist. Dark as the night was. He searched a dark ship. He could not find her. He looked everywhere. The crew was laying around dead. He only feared. The worst. That once it would be light. He still wouldn't find her. And although, he had thoughts running about his mind about how much he liked her. Or even loved her. He tried so hard to look your most lost his mind looking at the dead crew laying around. From the moonlight the shadow seemed to shadow something Passover above him. It wasn't quite sure exactly what, or why he was even on the ship. A voice ranted, then.

“I know you are looking for her. Your death will find her soon. “

Said the beast, the creature in the dark.

For a moment he knew exactly what the Dragon was there unsatisfied. Creatures that would send him to destroy the very thing. That he must always take care of must always sacrifice. Magic. And for some reason he knew wasn't going to be easy. For at this point even knew we didn't know he was. So who was he? Was he able to do magic? Was he actually wrong? Was he one of the types that were actually against magic to end it. So he took a sword from the belt sword. He put his sword in the air. Thinking to himself, 'what am I doing?' “I must find out what exactly. I'm doing on this ship? “

Said the wandering problem.

He knew in his sacrifice that he must learn.

The creature began to conclave the ship. By knocking over the sales in the side so he would drown. As the beast the creature. Was talking in aspirations about how he was going to eat him. And how he was going to drown first. Raving on and on as sails hit the water.

“I will dispose of you. I will eat you. I will.
 I will drown you.
I will eat you.”

Said beast the creature in the dark.

The creature the beast landed on the ship. As the ship began to sink. He jumped off and began to swim away far deep down in the water. He realized. Something when he got to the bottom.

There was a formation. Of how the rocks were. Lying about in a formation. Of an old city in the water. The city of, Z. Noticing. 'I am in her imagination. My wife's. I got get out here. We all have our own demons'

He thought.

The creature was so fast that he could not even get away from it as it swallowed him and one bite. With a bunch of water. As he traveled down. The guts of the Dragon.

Came out of the water as it was going to dive in and then began to fly in the air laughing.

“Ha ha ha ha ha.

ha ha ha ha ha....”

“Ha ha ha ha ha.”

Time went by now and is far away from the ship that he wrecked.

The sword came out of this throat. As Dragon blood sprayed the air. They began to dive back towards the water. He crawled out of the Dragon's throat and moved to the top of the Dragon. And stabbed it right in the center of its head.

“Forward or I will slay you. You beast you, creature.

Ha ha ha ha ha. ha ha ha ha ha ha..”

He laughed and talked as he tortured the beast.

He noticed land in the distance.

“This is my stop. “

Said the Dragon fighter wizard.

He left the sword in its head and dived into the water. But the minute he got in the water the Dragon was soon after now. For now for he was pissed off. He swam fast as he could pass the boats. Near the land. “Wait a minute.”

Said the man that didn't even know we were at that instant something clicked in the back of his eyes that knew he knew.

He jumped out of the water turnaround in midair throwing fireballs toward the Dragon.

The Dragon Dodge the first one as it whizzes past its eyes going from pissed to very hateful. Snapping its jaws at the fire. And blowing smoke out of its nostrils still charging toward him.

As he began to taunt him,” so you think I was here to eat you the whole time. I do confess you are a nice delicate little meal. “

“So try to eat me. You mean looking snake.” Said the wizard.

“Your thirst that you're filling. That is what feeds my appetite you see. I'm not quite hungry, I want something you have. I'm not going to eat you. I'm going to take your soul from you.”

Said the Dragon.

“Now you're going to do that? I might be the Dominion. The dark domain cine. The dividend of why you are suffering, why you are a dragon , a beast.”

said the Dragonslayer.

“I will no longer pay attention to your whining.”

The Dragon swiped them out of the air. And bite him in half and began to chew it up.

A Soul came from the dead carcass that was falling towards the water.

The Dragon let out a big burp.

As the soul went into his eyes.

“B l u k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k K.”

“Now that is worth the aggravation.”

As the Dragon turned into an old man wearing robes fell centered into a boat that was off the coast of land. And began to catalyst the way back.

“That was delicious. Although I was never quite a good dragon slayer."

"Magic, I should not have used it."

Said the Wizard to Dividend.

----------------------------------------------------------
In the little sailboat, he was rowing about to go to land. He made the shoreline, and many soldiers were waiting for him.

"You can not go to the city. It's infested with Dragon's." Said one of the soldiers.

"How many?" Said Dividend. 

"We'll just look for yourself." Said another soldier.

He got out of the boat and made his way halfway to the gate of entry.

"Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Said an old woman.

As she was picked up by a dragon.

Right off of the ground, and swallowed the whole nothing left at all.

"I hope that's the only one?" Said Dividend.

He walks closer, and people are being picked and eaten. 

He can see from the other side of the gate.

Very long serpent dragon heads pick up people one at a time and eat them.

With blood and parts of the human anatomy spraying back toward him. On this side of the gate.

"I think I will go back and get the Dragon Slayer. I mean I ate him but I must find more like him. It could be the end of magic. Because of the end of everyone." Said Dividend.

"Damn how could I do such a thing. I may regret it." Said Dividend.

He walks back to the water of the sea.

And jumps in. Cast a spell of illusion on himself chanting,  "wave save a mermaid I am. A."

As he puts his hand forward and turns himself into a mermaid.

And begins to swim down breathing in the water.

"I hope there's something I can do to change this catastrophe."

He said because he is a mermaid he can speak in water.

He sees problems ahead as he is diving down.

"How could this be.' He said.

As he sees mermaids being eaten by sea serpents.

Chasing them around and around.

He tries to help with a flame bolt that has protection in water to be, and still a flame.

"Help me!" Yells out a beautiful mermaid.

He throws a bolt and it hits both of them as the water deployed them to nothing but ash.

He keeps swimming down.

Where he sees a cave opening. Cast a spell on himself. Back to humans.

And swims up and walks in the cave. 

People are gathering all around.

"What! Are we going to do it when the dragon's get here?"

Said a voice which rumbled the caves.

These people were in fear of losing everything.

A voice from the crowd then said,"

I know of a way. But you will need a magic wizard to perform this conjuration."

"I will. It seems as if it is my fault." Said Dividend.

"Bring him here." Said the same voice from the crowd.

"You will lose magic for a time. And everyone will, it is your job to return it."

He said.

"I know." Said Dividend.

He then cast out a spell which turned the wizard to stone. As they threw it in a large fire.
In the little sailboat, he was rowing about to go to land. He made the shoreline, and many soldiers were waiting for him.

"You can not go to the city. It's infested with Dragon's." Said one of the soldiers.

"How many?" Said Dividend. 

"We'll just look for yourself." Said another soldier.

He got out of the boat and made his way halfway to the gate of entry.

"Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Said an old woman.

As she was picked up by a dragon.

Right off of the ground, and swallowed the whole nothing left at all.

"I hope that's the only one?" Said Dividend.

He walks closer, and people are being picked and eaten. 

He can see from the other side of the gate.

Very long serpent dragon heads pick up people one at a time and eat them.

With blood and parts of the human anatomy spraying back toward him. On this side of the gate.

"I think I will go back and get the Dragon Slayer. I mean I ate him but I must find more like him. It could be the end of magic. Because of the end of everyone." Said Dividend.

"Damn how could I do such a thing. I may regret it." Said Dividend.

 

He walks back to the water of the sea.

And jumps in. Cast a spell of illusion on himself chanting,  "wave save a mermaid I am. A."

As he puts his hand forward and turns himself into a mermaid.

And begins to swim down breathing in the water.

"I hope there's something I can do to change this catastrophe."

He said because he is a mermaid he can speak in water.

He sees problems ahead as he is diving down.

"How could this be.' He said.

As he sees mermaids being eaten by sea serpents.

Chasing them around and around.

He tries to help with a flame bolt that has protection in water to be, and still a flame.

"Help me!" Yells out a beautiful mermaid.

He throws a bolt and it hits both of them as the water deployed them to nothing but ash.

He keeps swimming down.

Where he sees a cave opening. Cast a spell on himself. Back to humans.

And swims up and walks in the cave. 

People are gathering all around.

"What! Are we going to do it when the dragon's get here?"

Said a voice which rumbled the caves.

These people were in fear of losing everything.

A voice from the crowd then said,"

I know of a way. But you will need a magic wizard to perform this conjuration."

"I will. It seems as if it is my fault." Said Dividend.

"Bring him here." Said the same voice from the crowd.

"You will lose magic for a time. And everyone will, it is your job to return it."

He said.

 

"I know." Said Dividend.

 

He then cast out a spell which turned the wizard to stone. As they threw it in a large fire.

 

 The story within the story.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

In a modest place of human nature. One with the ability to be different from the dream of a procrastinator. No dream with a dividend of what should be returned. To see something amazing, something more willing than the road usually goes down. With pure illusion with the victor of triumph. A merciful state, and a turnaround to be in the oddest place. In a town of Sea. A book lies quietly waiting for the reader to go dream about to take the words in and fill them with their heart.

It's not an early stage of why they should read it. But the intent of what may be possible he walked down the street seemed as if it was cold but it was a nice day of mist. And all was quiet in the town. Until you walked into a park. Looking for time to spill. He sat and didn't notice it at first on the middle doublets to the chair and many noticed the book and the label reading, 'The book of shadow.'

It had a cover of well-designed as it was a canvas on the outside of the book it was labeled. By the look at the book “How could it be?”

In the middle of the painted beautiful picture of the shadow of a tree at the binding from where the pages turned looking directly up at the sky.

On the side of the book was something odd. The number of two was specified. Labeling a number to what it was categorized.

Space in the library of a lot of books he thought reading, the eye title and of fate.

A person of any kind would doubt to take this book off anyone's hands and see the value for after is a book. But for some reason, he took the book and walked a pace away from where he was set down by the tree, looked at the book and then the sky. He put his hand to the shadow of the tree. His hand began to liquefied to a place he was not at. As if there was a doorway to somewhere else. Another Realm. As he was there his hands were not to be seen from even himself although he was not the only one looking at his hand. He wanted to pick up the book but he knew we would dwell wherever the book had come from once he took his hand back he waited a minute in the back of his mind he knew he cannot change his moment if he was going to do well at the end known so we picked it up and he evaporated and he was no longer there.

In the town of, Sea. All is quiet town but did they ever know of what could have happened to a town. They didn't look about well. This is where the story starts when Angela follows him there to the tree for another reason unknown as she falls behind in the rich classy woman with a lot of trust of the world.

As he reaches to grab him behind his T-shirt. Binding to a round of unnatural human analogy thinking, 'about the way he looked in nice-looking figure brown eyes black hair wearing a shirt and slacks that were gray and dress shoes. Streaming “Wait!”

She wore what you could call that she was rich, a nice black dress with lace to go over the chest and about to undone at least at the last minute that they were raining from a tangled up in her hair and the color was red. She looked down at where they were dangling there. “It is a long fall, let me go.” said the man. That uses the unwilling to what happens next.

“fine.” She said.

She kicked his hand off as he began to scream, falling in the air. By then the belt snapped and she followed after him and she gasped.

“Damn it!”

“ A h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h ! ! !”

He screams out.

As you passed out a put down from holding on making a noise as if she is over her own self.

“ E h y !!”

as they felt for a while the intent was too much the beginning of older breath but first, he replied.

“I cannot breath.”

“Really why did you grab the book.”

Said Angela.

As a valve for a really long time, she waits for the last question to be answered.

“You know.” He said.

He looked down just as they're about to splat on the ground and she grabs the book from him. Opens it begins to recite the words reading from the back of the book.

“in the library in the dark light realm where the hell is that?”

she said. And just as they're about to hit the ground at the bottom. She closes her eyes.

The whole town to see. Look into the wormhole.

As I saw this side of two people falling from the air about to hit the ground. Then they evaporate.

They wake up. Laying face personal library with books of unknown literature. With a statue of an angel holding his staff in our grass at the end of it.

Getting out they realized they were on a carpet of magnitude as if there was laying out for King at once prolonging in different ways all words should have been. As they got up they thought.

“Maybe there's a secret passage?”

They looked at each other as they noticed the saying it a hesitation thought as they were speaking.

Both saying with eyes of magnitude as clear as their heart.

As if they treasure they would find would not be the instrument of faith of a noble take of gold or silver.

It would be a reason to find the last thing The statute book.

“Look for the book that specifies, even trap doors.”

Said Angela.

This case of the bookshelf is a beginning to find books with the same stature of magic.

“To get locked in a locker. With no key?”

said Angela.

“Here's a book with no title.”

Said will.

They both throw their books to the ground.

“Whatever do you mean?” said Angela.

“It's hard to explain there was a girl when I was in sixth grade. Her name was Crystal, and yet from everyone I knew she took me to a place well. Why do you just read it for yourself? Said will.

She began to read up the book as it seems as if time had stood still.

Called,

“The stone of Mist.” She read.

“Let's come back to that cause.”

Said Will.

As.
A being of shadow holding a book. Standing in front of a mirror. Cast a double shadow but nobody of his own being. Walks from the trap door of treasure.

Opens up the book. And everything is sucked by the wind. With magic and great wind.

Then, you see him, the wizard that always reads.

'Z'.

“I better read the last part.”

As it reads you see him in his full form.

An old man with wrinkles.

Blue, and green eyes.

Robes of white. With long white, and gray hair.

“As they fell into the book they became fiction,

Like hell, I did notice I wrote that. Like hell.”

Said the wizard.

Who waves hands into the air, and a woman by the name of Anglia is hanging with her belt. Will be hanging by her feet.

“Anglia I love you.” Said Will.

As he changes the words in the book.

The words run off the pages.

The ink becomes the paper.

And old wizard women come into the library. From a trap door.

Walks up to Will which the wizard.

“Honey I'm right here. Do not make the same mistake.”

Said Anglia.

“I will love you.”

Said will as they both kiss.

Just barely on each other's cheeks.

He cast a portal. And from the looks of a tree with the sky above.

“Are you ready?” Said Will.

“Yes... I'm Will.”

The portal opens completely and they walk through holding hands.

And know that it has come to an end and all is time to end this book.

What ended her's maybe not his at all. If it was not for him.

They both wake up in a bed. She gets out of bed. Falls over, and falls asleep.
“After the End Prologue, what did she go through because she is nuts!”

Said Devi.

A dividend is walking in a dark forest not sure how he got there. But it is very swamp- like with huge Everglades of water that is deep and off the trail he is walking. Looking at the water he passes. A dividend thinks to himself as he sees himself an old man. And, very ugly with scary wrinkles on his face. White long hair is the only thing of note neglect. With light blue and green eyes. Of course, he's looking for something to enlighten him. And then, with a sensation that things could be different. He comes to a stone on the ground. Picks it up like nothing, and looks in the water to see himself. Younger with more light in his eye. And his clothes were no longer raggedy. Fine looking for clothes. Nice silk, cotton, and he wore them with a sword at his side.

And he even saw gold in a punch at his belt telling himself that he was rich. “What must I give for this?”

Said Devi. In terror, he drops the stone. "Why would I be afraid?" He said.
As he begins to get scared. And, not too far off a wicked laugh is heard. Not too far away from him.
"HEHEHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHHHAHHHhahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahaha."
'I must get the stone and leave.' He thought. But, the time he got back to himself and looked both directions first to the evil man then next to the stone it was gone.
"HEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHHEHHAHHAHAHAAAAhahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahah."

He heard in the distance. Like evil laughter no one had ever heard. Devi caught up to the sound. And see a horrible sight. An evil looking old man with sharp teeth. Looking him in the eye he was wearing a Black suit with a black ruffled shirt. And the evil red eye's. And for some reason, he could live with himself for he thought first. So he ran up to him And pulled the stone out of his hand. And knocked him into the water but it transformed into a bat as it fell in the water and plunging in, and then flying away.
He goes to put the stone in his pocket but there is no pocket therefore it is an illusion.

Almost dropping the stone he gets a better grip.

He wraps a thin piece of rope around the stone and puts it around his neck.

He looks in the water as his eye's glow and skin all glows in different colors.
He holds the stone thinking to himself, 'if only I could go home. I've been in war, and now I'm old.'

He closes his eyes, "Please....."

He opens his eyes to find a young man in the water. Then, a voice out of nowhere. Begins to be heard. "Please drop the stone, it will destroy everything you hold to heart. And judge you for things you want." He answered quietly quickly," How is that?" "It's the soul of the Stone. There is not much time. I'm the protector and guardian Angel . This Stone is cursed with my blood, leave it or bad things are about to happen to you ."

"But, I'm young again." Said Devi. "Put the soul stone back quickly." "I will do as you say. But what is the magic that has made me young." Said the young man that once was old. said Devi.
Dividend puts down the stone and runs far away from it. Still going the direction toward his home where his family is. In a wood cabin. His wife is telling a story to her kids in the front fire when he walks in and when he notices she stands up. "Time for bed kids." Said Bella.
Dividend says," I'm back from the war. Long live King. So have it still."
Bella says," you were gone so long, and I was alone." As she started to cry.
"The little ones are big now and they're not babies anymore." As she puts her head down further.
Dividend said. "Oh, honey it's really me."
"I thought I saw thing's." as she put her hand across Dividend face.
"I thought you were older. Or would be looking at me," she said.
Devi looks into her eye's to see an old woman. "I still will be here for you." Said dividend.
"And, I still love you." Said Bella.
Dividend thinks to himself 'the stone.'
And he remembers the voice," Put the stone back quickly.' Says a voice in the back of his mind.
"Do you want to be young again?" Said Devi.
"Follow me, Bella. We must go back to the stone of mist." Said Dividend walked out of the cabin and almost forgot the children.
"The children." Said Bella.
"Bring them to. Get them dressed, we don't have a lot of time." Said Dividend as she went back into the cabin for the children.
He turned to the woods and all of a sudden, he was back in the swamp with the stone in his hand. He looked in the water and saw an old man. He looks around the sides of the water a man in full uniform is laying there against the ground although there is something different he had wings of some kind of bird as if he were an angel. A sword in one hand with dark blood on the tip, and a bottle of wine in the other hand laying there dead.
"Maybe he was drunk asleep." Said Dividend.
All of a sudden creepy noises are heard. Like bone moving in the cackling of armor worn by skeleton's. Once he sees them he tries to wake up the angel screaming, "Oh, Guardian of mist help me?

The Angel flies in the air and knocks him into the water. The undead skeletons that surround him after he gets up standing in the water. The angel swipes down and knocks them to dust. And lands in front him on the bank of the water.
"I told you not to touch. The stone. It's Evil." Said the Angel.
"I thought it was a voice from the stone." Said Dividend.
"No.... And I'm sorry it was me. Go home and grow old with your wife." Said the angel.
"Okay." Said Dividend.
"Wait...." Said, Angel.
"What?" Said Dividend.
"Give that damn spawn of evil to me, and take it off your neck." Said the angel.
"okay." He said as he removes the stone, and knows, and see's is a bone stone of some kind.
"Look." Said the angel. Gesturing for him to look at his left hand, a finger, in which that finger is gone.
"What the? Hell is going on ...." Said Dividend.
"You must have fought hard; you didn't look at everything before you touched it.

Go home to your wife. While you can." Said the angel.
Devi, hands the dead bone stone of the angels left pinky back to him.

The angel puts in place, and his hand transforms back to normal like it is new again. His left pinky. "Thanks again." Said the Angel. He flies off fast into the sky. And Devi makes his way home to open the door where his wife Bella is sitting around the fireplace with their children.

Bella looks right at Dividend. "Time for bed."
"No, wait. They can stay awake for a while. Because, I'm home, Bella." Said Dividend.

“Oh, I never thought you would make it back. But the war is over. ”Said Dividend as he pulls his wife Bella closer to him hugging her around her belly, and grabbing her back.
The night passes on through and he finds himself sleeping next to his wife. And wakes up in the middle of the night. Because he hears his children screaming.
"Help."
They get out of bed walks to the dining room picks up his sword for the table

and open the door to the basement of the cabin where the children sleep. And a goblin is standing over there bed reaching out for them trying to grab them.

As Thomas, Jade, Daniel have their backs to a wall. Little Thomas is screaming.
"Help...... Help....."
Walks toward the bed and cuts off the goblin's head.

The goblins head hits the ground. And it all turns to stone.

"No one touches it." Said Dividend.
As quickly puts the remains which are still stone into a bag.

At the same time, he is asking his boys, "Where did that come from? I never knew such a thing existed?" Asked Dividend.
Jade gets off the wall and stands up to his father. " I found this stone near the fishing lake, you can't have it but it cursed."
"Not again." Said Dividend.

"m," said Thomas. Thomas thinks back to a time when they meet the Angel of  the swap area. And they were picking on him. And trying to pull off his wings. When his feathers fell off.
"m.........." said Daniel.
"Give them here, I'll get rid of them. " Said Dividend.
They had the stone's too Dividend. And put them in his hand one at a time very fast but they all become on stone very quickly like as it begins to glow through the cabin.

Creepy noises are heard as goblins and skeleton's creep up slowly to the cabin home.
"Bella go and shut the front door. And come back I'll watch the children." Said Dividend.
Bella runs into the dining room and slips and falls and is knocked unconscious.
"Bella Hurry." he says.
But he can't see anything.
A big troll comes through the door and picks up, and leave's. Then all of a sudden the Stone no longer glows. Follow me, boys, as he screams out, "Bella. Bella....." As they get into the dining room "Bella." Said Dividend.

And Bella is nowhere to be seen.

He goes to the door and looks in the sky. "You gave me a chance to save, why didn't you warn me? If you are a Harkened Angel Mist." Said Dividend.
Looking at the night sky not following her yet just if it was possible to bring him back once again to the stone. Thousands, and thousands of min-angels field the sky and in flying formation in front of Devit which he was now in mid-flight by his sons.
"What are those?" Said Thomas.
One of the lands on Daniels' shoulder. "They are mini-angels that don't make eye contact. With them." Said, Daniel.
"Why?" Said Thomas.
"They consider it a threat. If you look them in the eye for too long." Said, Daniel.

"And how do you know that?" Said Devi.

"Slow down you don't make sense we'll some sense. We need to go find the angle." Said dividend. Angel short person with wings very short as long as a finger.

In a very high pitch voice, a pixie begins to speak to Dividend. "We are not angels. We are pixies."
"Where then?" Said Dividend.

"Take me to him." Said Devi.
All the pixies grab them a start saying up in very high pitched noises.
"Up", "Up, "Up,"Up",Up".
Taking them in the air far until the house is all alone.

Bella is still knocked out as she is carried by the troll. And step he makes her whole body bounce including her head.

She wakes up to see they are in front of a cave as he begins to walk in. The troll goes to set her down and bites him.
Causing Bella to fall to the ground, and hit the head, and knocked out once more.
"OWE WOMEN." He said he picks her up and begins to walk again.

But she was pretending and bites him again. Right on the side of his stomach.

"OWEWEWWEEWEWWEEAHAHAHAHAHHEHHEHEHEHEOEEE"

The troll falls over his head first in pain. And she runs out of the cave hoping to get towards going back home.

Purple light is shining right in front of her and open to being a portal.

And a mean bat-winged queen of trolls and goblins pick her up with her troll hands.

And pulls her in the portal. As she screams.

"No!"

The angel Mist flies down to where she was but misses her as the portal closes.
"I almost saved her. " Said the Angel Mist.
He looks in the cave. To see the knocked out troll. He hears flying that is coming from the air.
And pixies sweep down in front of me. While they put down Devit, Daniel, and Thomas.
"We have to revert the stone now." Said the Angel Mist.

“No you're a stone in a library! You will not hurt them. We are angels and we must now fly away.”

Said Dividend.

“Well some of us. You see when you turn stone we have to fight.”

Said Bella.

“I bet you did not expect me.”

Anglia said. As she waves her hand at him.

“What is supposed to be funny.”

Then, he waves his hands back at Anglia.

And turns to stone.

“Damn I didn't he would fall for that he was lucky.

I, on the other hand, am going to turn to a book.”

As she burbs. And spit's ink.

Evaporates. And a book falls to the ground.

Bam!
The really real words to the end book. Takes all of the heat but you've already seen them leave the library.

Now, what would read.

And thousands of people begin to laugh. And the war is waged.

But what does the book really say?

Bella walks to the book. And she opens up.

Reads as it is on the ground.

Saying out, “Damn she's me. It says, ' Fine!”

“What is that supposed to mean.”

“You'll see.”

He says with spaces between what he said.

He gets out the bed.

And trips over and says,

“I do not want to go back to sleep.”

Said the man with many names in this story.

And falls asleep.

Over her body.

Their body evaporates, and down on the floor, the book closes and evaporates.

Then, out of nowhere, the wizard appears in their bedroom.

“I think I'm in a weird place.”

He said.

“Wait I need to take them back before I explain to them something important.”

Said Dividend,

“A statue at is back, and now the library of spell incantations.”

He said. Almost repeatedly.
Waved his hands in the air.

All three of them are on the floor. Laying down,

The wizard evaporates. The other two get.

The dividend comes back with two people.

“Chris, and Jane. This is them. Taste their blood.

Said Dividend. Looking at Jane.

“They were immortal. They lived through my dream books.”

Said Dividend.

“Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.” Laughed Jane.

“Oh no that's right you back from where you came from, and keep Chris here.”

Said Dividend.

“But that's why I'm here?”

Said Jane.

“Fine, Jane takes me to hell. We'll let's go.”

said Dividend.
Jane draws A line of a portal on the ground.

Puts her hand against.

And casts a spell of hell spawn.

A portal opens up, By saying,

“Hell doors keys all no meaning.”

A portal opens up.

There is fire and brimstone.

Dividend sees something like a flash before his eyes.

Then, all of a sudden.

“I'll get him somehow.”

Said Dividend.

He picked her up and threw her in.
“Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah! ! !”

Still screaming till you cannot hear her.

Because she falls.
And all of sudden.

The stone of the standing there.

Wings and all with a smile on his face.

“You might be laughing but. Can I tell you something?”

Said Dividend.

Then, he picked him up and threw him in.

Puts his hand to the portal.

And throws a fireball.

The doors around the secret passageway began to open toward them very fast all nine.

And they have a shadow form, coming for them.

“Began evil spawns.”

Yells out Dividend.

He throws a spell of Keep out the dead.

Souls. By saying,”

Keep out the souls of the dead.”

And the shadow evaporates then all the doors close very slowly one at a time.

Very close to him.

And he says it one more except,”

I'm sorry...

As he starts to cry.

“Keep out the souls of the dead.”

Then the shadow evaporates then the doors all crack open.

“Now I'm alone. A home. Oh, Will. Oh, Anglia.

We'll best practice. Let's look at my globe.”

Said Dividend.
He walked to a giant globe. With red like shadow forms.

“I need the spell of Dragons Bane.”

"Wait' I have the spell right here. Here I come mom." Said Dividend.
 
  
In a world of a different dwelling. Of a realm of fantasy, a human is almost Annihilated.  
A great war struck this world. 
Where most of humanity was wiped off the world. 
A war between humans and elves is known as the dark. 
You see, elves are not so human-like there mean cruel, and wage war on anything that is different. 
Pure black the color of their skin and white eye's. 

  
Their hair would grow flowing but was always almost the color of white in different varieties. When elves get old they grow wings. 
The reason they would do harm to the humans is that wining the great war, or so it seems like the human hides and lives under the core of the world underground. 
In a place called, Tide Crimson.  This is a people of the Majestic. The survivors have been there for nine hundred ninety-nine years eleven months and thirty days. On the following day, the ritual of VISUAL SENSE is about to take place. A man that has the ability to change into a dragon will be summoned from another world and time. Which happens every thousand years. To wage war and take back the world so the human race can dwell here as well in peace or save the spirit of the dragon. 

  
You see in this story elves are evil who thirst and drink the blood of humans and all.  And survive this way. 

  
My name is visual. I have black hair, and my eyes are like the sight of a snake.  Green with a black diamond for a pupil. 
I've been slaved for fifty years, and fed on before by an elven. Tonight, I plan to sneak out of the castle tree's in which the elves live. I'm going to take a potion I've had in a gem around my neck since I've been a slave. I 'm in a dungeon on my way to see an vampire. 

  
He was feeding on me oh the pain hurt so much I could not take it. I was sitting in a chair. He came behind me wearing a violet purple jacket and suit with a white ruffled shirt. 
White eye's so pale. Digging his teeth into my neck. I always did what he wanted, cleaning and dragging the bodies of my friends to the door but the pain was too much. I pressed my legs forward and jumped back with him backward. As we hit the window and he fell out. I grabbed the ledge and caught my balance back after almost falling as he passed the tree branch on his way down to the side of the tree trunk.  Hundred, and hundreds of feet down. I looked through the castle window down, and he hit the ground. Guards surround me. And at this point, I take the necklace and swallow it. The guard caught me as it passed me, completely grabbing me by the arms before I hit the ground. They wear red suits with ruffled shirts. With swords at their side. 

  
"This one is dead." He says as he smells the air. 
"Take him to the rest." Said the guard. 
"How are we going to explain this to the king Elvin?" 
They drag him out of the corridor. 
And the King stops them for a moment. 
"What has happened? I just saw him at the bottom." 
Said, King Elvin. 
Wearing an all black suit under a plate of metal chest plate for shielding, and a sword at his side. 
"I'm not sure. But he destroyed himself. Were nearly taking him outside to burn." Said the guard. 

  
"Do so quickly then." Said the King. 
The guards drag him down the stairs past the King all the way to the bottom and outside. And through him in a pile of dead people. 

  
"Lite it up." Said one the guards. 

  
The other guard puts a chemical on them. and picks up a rock, and takes his sword rubs against the rock causing friction and starts a fire more quickly. I wake a drawing of the guard's sword that is watching the other light them up. I stab him through the chest. 
And push him off the sword. I cut off the arm of the other holding 
the chemical jug and sword one at a time then cut off his head. As it hits the ground. 
I grab the sword and chemical and ripe off my shirt wrapped around it. and put the chemical on it and lit from the fire burning my kind. I begin to run. I pass the dead bodies as they begin to burn. Faster and faster I run toward the mountain and cave that I once see again. I go into the tunnel cave. And turn around to look to see if I'm being followed and no one is there. 
So, begin my way down to the city from which I once was born into. It will take me a long time to get down in there. by the time I reach it will be time for the ritual.  I'm walking through tunnels leading downwards farther, and farther I go. And, Finally, I reach an opening I look forward to seeing lights glowing in the dark  And a city of rock. I got down the lane of where my house was. 
I go to the opening, and I'm greeted by an old woman. I realize I've been gone for a long time. For this woman was my mother.  Her name is Liana. She has white long hair but before it was red. Her eyes were the same as mine but blue. But, an old figure about her. Showing me how much I missed her. 

  
"Son." Said Liana. 

  
"Mother." 
I reached for her. And she jumps to hug me. 
" I'm sorry I missed all those years." 

  
"So it's time for the ritual. It's time to fight back." 
I said. 

  
"No, everyone that was supposed to do the ritual is dead." 

  
"Then we are not going to fight back?" I said. 

  
"No." Said Liana. 

  
"We need to fight back. "I said. 

  
Then, out of sudden. Noise is heard from a distance far toward the outside of the cave. 

  
"The elves are coming! Hide. The elves are coming. 
Hide. Hide. Hide." 

  
"Follow me, son, this time you won't be slaved." 
Said Liana. 

  
"Okay," I said. 

  
As I walked further into a cave in a cave where she was leading me down as she pushed rocks in place.  A secret passageway opened and we went in. She lit a light on fire on a branch so we could see. And she closed the passage behind us. 

  
People in séance are walking around a circle with twelve people in front of them bowing every time lightning strikes the middle of the staff that is the float in midair. It is a tunneled cave that reaches the sky. 
With lightning striking down on it. As we stand with hundreds of people. My mother feels the halls of the cave with her voice. 

  
"It's been a thousand years since we've been waiting for the dragon man to return to our people and share his gift of magic to the people in séance where we all fight the vampire's and reclaim our world." 

  
The crowd cheers. 
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA." 

  
My mother walks up to me and begins to talk, 

  
" I have to tell you, son. 
In a thousand years, no one 
has ever faced up to them. And you come back there's only one way 
to stop them from reaching for the staff, and take the magic into your will." 

  
"I don't.... know if I." I said. 

  
"Son please help us?" She said. 

  
She begins to talk to the crowd again, and to me. 

  
"Son! Will you use your will to save your visual will?" 
She said. 

  
The crowd cheers again. 
"YYYYYYYYYYY EEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" 

  
I ran to the staff really fast. 
And I grab hold of it as lightning crashes down knocking everyone around the circle away from me. 

  
I'm lying on the ground. 
My mother walks up to me, and I'm dead. 

  
"Take him quickly back into the circle, Now!" 
She said. 

  
People crab my dead body and put me in the middle and start the séance again. 

  
Everyone puts up their right hand. And lightning strikes me again. And hitting their hands I begin to float in mid-air and turn around in the circle. I woke up. Too see lightning shoot through me I shoot aim my hand up and shoot it back into the air. As the gravity lifts me high and high I' am outside the cave. Looking above the world. I shoot myself with lightning which makes me go at a rate and speed so fast in a blink of my eyes standing where the bodies of all the people that are dead. I shoot lightning at them as their souls fill the sky. And then go in my eyes my eyes turn a purple bright. Electric lightning is going through my body. 
I look down at some of the vampires sucking on my mother's neck. 

  
And them looking up. And there was an evil king saying, "It's too late. 
This is not our only realm but this one will be ours with the others." 

  
"Not if I can help it," I said as I strike electricity through the king. 

  
"You think that's enough." Said the king. 

  
As he shakes with electricity going through him. 

  
"Is this!" I  said. 

  
As they look at him with vengeance. I think of me being the dragon. something they might already be. 

  
And now what am I now that I'm different from this save them. I strike more and power into him but nothing is happening. 

  
"Feast on the son and you turn into a dragon to end them." Said, my mother. 

  
"I will not be dark," I said. 

  
"Then we failed." She said as he grabs her and bites her neck and throws her to the side. 
I looked and saw no sign of life in her. She was gone. 

  
"No!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed. 

  
I struck me toward him with lightning. And I was there as a bolt. 
As it rapidly turned through the air I thought I still might be able to stop them. I drew his sword there so quickly that in an instant he could not touch me but tried and messed my throat with his fangs. 
I swung the sword at his head. And then repeated it over and over. 
His head flies in the air. I strike myself in an instant to my mother grabbing her hand but she is dead. 
"No, Mom why you," I said crying. 

  
The vampire elf's gather around me. And kneel. 
  
I hear it over and over again. 
"I look at what is left of King Elvin." And. 

  
"We have a new king." 

  
I stand up. "There will no longer be thirst if I too am your king we will dwell with power, not with blood." I said. 

  
"Long live the king." The crowd around him begins to cheer. walk to the guardsman. "We will begin to grow this world. Into a prospers place. Let's go make peace with our people." 

  
I kneel down And they begin to knight me as their king. 
And as I look there fangs go away. And all their eye's change into green's, blue's, and yellow's. 

  
"I knight thee." Said my new Kings guard. 

  
" King Visual." 
Said another guard. 
The crowd shouts,"  live the king." 

  
" walk into the hall of the cave where the people are waiting for us and there will be no fight. " I said. 

  
"Yes, my king." Said the guard. 

  
In the great hallway in the secret passage. Where the hundreds of humans are waiting for their doom as they come to the wall to get to another side. I strike the secret lock and we enter. 
"Don't  kill us." Said a woman. 
"They won't but keep your distance," I said. 
"Can we trust you?" Said the woman. 
"yes. People of the Majestic. Now that I'm king nothing will happen to you? " I said. 
"It's still dark." Said the woman. 
I strike the sky with lightning holding it there I wrapped my hand around it. And I threw it. It begins to rain. Then quickly stops. 
And three sun's are seen in the sky. 

  
"Wow. ``said the woman. 

  
An elf walks from behind me and just as I thought he was about to attack. He said. 

  
"Do you have anything to eat? The spell is broken? I’m very hungry" 

  
"Feed them the spell is lifted. We celebrate and tomorrow we find a way to stop the portal from other realms. We can save them." 
I said. 

  
They dressed me in my armor today and got me ready for dismantling the portal to another realm but just until I teach them how to use magic. 'How I'm I going to do this,' I thought I was beginning to learn to shoot and travel through lightning. 
' Wait for the staff.' I thought again. As I was in the center of attention as elves were at my side, they put armor on me but in a way where I look magnificent and bold. I asked, "Servant can you please find the whereabouts of my mother's staff, and bring to me we need it for the closing of the portal and to teach magic to all who will fight in the cause of the dragon. The dragon will be with each other. Where we can bring proclaimed virtuous noble magic to our ranks." 

  
"Yes, sir." Said the servant as he walked out of the corridor. When he was a little bit away from the new master of magic. With an evil eye to his liking, in which he would try to betray, virtuous. 
And an evil grin goes across his face. 
  
He comes back in a fury with staff. 'They're coming through the portal. He says,' As I cut him off for saying the thought in his mind. ' 

  
"Give me that, staff," I said. 

  
He takes the staff and electric motions are going through the minute he touches the staff. 

  
"My mother was right." He said. 

  
He begins to break the staff into pieces and begins to eat it. 
Electric bolts start to hit the sky from where he was standing. 
And then one bolt released in the air. Then of nowhere, A dragon is the sky where the apparition of the bolt hit the sky. White scaled green eyes like a snake. 

  
"I will burn and dispose of them." Said the Dragon. 

  
As he flew in flight so quickly they were barely coming out of the mirror. And burn it to nothing. 

  
"This is going to hurt people, do not be afraid I must give the right ones of your magic it is in your soul." Said the Dragon. 

  
The dragon puts his paw in the air. And the lightning struck him over, and over. He screams in pain," I'm..... coming to save you." 

  
The dragon begins to fall from the sky. And hits the ground. 
A group of people goes around him for a moment.  And a big crowd continues to gather around him. 

  
"In your soul, the magic shall live." Said the Dragon. 

  
Lightning begins to strike everyone around the dragon. 
Their eye's turn purple as the lightning goes through their body. Then, it stops. "Good luck to you and your families. I hope you can take the time to be right for all the rest you. I'm going to die. You cared for them mine so shall you should care for yourself." 

  
The dragon dies. 

  
Then, some of the people cry. And some they don't but they do not doubt what they have to do. A mirror appears. The portals open again. 

  
And vampire's of elves. And all that is dark is coming through. 
And the next war is raging. 

  
A single vampire is struck with a fireball. As he jumps forward and hits the ground. Burn to ash. A Dark angel with wings black. Comes through the portal. And spreads rock all around her feet. 
And little goblins begin to grow fast and race at them with fangs. 
And evil giants come out holding large swords. One of them is knocked. By one of them from the crowd as he separates the land from the earth and throws at the giant as he hits the ground. 
Falling backward. Landing on the goblins. Elves with wings fly out with swords in their hands to fight for blood. 

  
"Soon we must take shelter and there is no way for them to come out. But, this is only the beginning." 

  
Said one of the people from the crowd. 
As they flee. Hundred's, of people leave. And take shelter. 

  
But not in the ground in the castle tree. The castle city in the trees.  And post the honored who are now the guards at every door. 

  
The dragon comes back alive. And flies in the air. But flies away and leaves the human to their death. 

  
Or at least that's what you think until he comes behind the portal and opens his big jaws of rage. And bites into it. As the portal explodes. 
He then lands on an elf and bites into its body. Then light it on fire as he opens his jaws once more blowing fire from his mouth. A ghost of King Elvina. The King of the Elves. Puts his hand forth. And all of sudden there were ghosts. He is back. 

  
He puts his hand forward again and turns into a dragon. The dragon jumps on each other, biting each other hard in the face around their jaws. But  is to power for the King Dragon. As he blows fire down his throat and disintegrates him inside out. 
Then, nothing is left but the bone of the dragon. He then begins to eat the bones of the dragon king. 
Then back into a human form. Of himself.
He walks up to the humans hiding in the tree castle. "We do not have much time. If you will magically come with me or sacrifice yourself for the ones that can not, and I will bring you back." I said. 

  
They all turn into dragons. And fly out of the world dwelling. He looks up at the sky to see them all fly away, "I got to run to a portal." He said as he hits a rock in a certain place, and goes underground. To where all of humanity exists in half full realm they must make it again. 

  "Oh Wrong spell. God damn it."

Said Dividend.

" the book far beyond the eye shadow."

"My name is Bol- izar. I'm the creator, or creature of the imagination of thought. Over the young mind to unwind the willingness of two lovers this is the story. In this story. Inside their minds because of their love for each other."

"In a modest place of human nature one with ability to be different from the dream of her procrastinator to dream with the dividend of what should be returned to see something amazing something more willing than the road you should go down with pure illusion with a vector of trial commercial states and a turnaround to be in the oddest place.

A tangle of between what should have always been for them.
it's not really a state of why they should read it but the intent of what may be possible. Can you read this for yourself to help figure out why? These two should or should not be together. 

So you can go one way and try to destroy them to think of the impossible. You can also go another and believe they were together.
But it's time to read now make your choice. 
And begin to read.
All was quiet in town. Of, Sea. Of course, it was an unusual name.
Until he walked into the park. Looking for time to spill.
He sat down noticing it at first on metal double to a chair. This book.
"The one you are reading from.", reading the title," The book far beyond the eye shadow."

It had a cover well designed to have an improved canvas on the outside of the book. It was labeled in the middle of something painted by looking at the back. How could it be such a beautiful picture of a shadow over three and it's free at the binding for more the pages turn looking directly at the sky.
On the side of the book, something was odd, a number to a specific labeling, a number two was categorized in the library of a lot of other books that could have been the thought. Reading to his eyes, "Z."
Any person would find it would take down of this book may be taken off of anybody's hands to see the value for after it is a book and for reason he took the book and he walked space away from where he was he set down by a tree that looked just like the cover of canvas of intending full design.
to the title and I have fate for some reason he took the book and walked and sat down by a tree looking at the book and in the sky he put his hand to the shadow of the tree and his hand began to liquefy to a place he was not as if it was a doorway to somewhere else another realm. As he kept it there.

This was a place he was not at. As if a doorway to somewhere else.
His hand was not to be seen from even himself although he was the only one looking at his hand he wanted to pick up the book he wasn't really sure what would happen he knew we would dwell would ever the book had come from.
"what if I go forward?", "What if I fall?" "What if I start to read and I walk in?"
, "and most of all what if I just put this book down and leave it like the last person."
In the world of men, and women to doubt about him that he would no longer be one of them but one of the library what was it actually pain of inducement of floor was he going to go to hell did he simply just want to go to another place to dream that is what you would call it what it is as you look ahead it is not the end of the page so let the readers be warned that the words take you in and fill them with your heart and try to make sense out of the story out of all this bliss.
Angela followed him there as he sat on the chair as he looked down and looked at the book. Questioning herself," this book is not mine, where does it belong?" she continued to walk behind him as he picked it up and walked toward the tree. And the minute she saw his hand evaporate in the year as a result in the book. She looked at the page when she read a few words." That's exactly what's happening." She said.
"Well, I'll just read them out loud."
"And, wait!" she screamed.
But it was too late she fell on, Will.
as he evaporated and went through he was no longer there she reached to grab him by his T-shirt following into the unknown realm of unnatural human analogy. It's wearing a nice black dress with lace to go over her breast and a belt that came undone at the last minute they were hanging from a tangled up in her hair and the color was it's not as if she was bleeding but they were dangling their it's a long ball let me go, said the man. Unwilling of what happens next.
Fine, she said as she kicked his hand off of her.
Screaming falling in the air.

Then the belt snapped as she followed after she gasped but she had time to say,
"damn it!!!!!!!!!!
As she passed out a put down from holding on making noise as if she is over her old self.

"E y y  h an ah a and an a!"
As her eyes began to wake up again seeing how far the fall really was.
As they felt for a while their intent was too much they began to hold their breath.
"I cannot breathe." will say, holding his neck.
"Really why did you grab the book."
"Hello, why did you kick us in here?"
"Enough!"
As I fell for a really long time to wait for the last question to be answered, tossing back who should answer who is who the book really belongs too.

He looks down just as he is about to splat on the ground. As she grabs the book from him and opens it.
saying," she begins to recite the words," "The words." All of a sudden she sees words that are not there. Then they are on the side of the page.
"The library and dark realm."
"Where the hell is that?" said will.
Paces of their bodies drop. She pulls the book in towards her stomach.
They hit arms and grab each other as they are still falling downwards.
They close their eyes.
"I wouldn't go any other way." said will.
"What is that supposed to." said Angela.
"So you think you're an angel. Your name must be Angela." said will.
"Will you shut up, will," said Angela.

Once again they're about to. "SPLAT." On the ground. and they open their eyes. And there's somewhere else laying down with their backs in the middle of a library.
As they both had said.
"so you think you know. I know this is a very old way to put together letters for one answer but try spelling it backward. Maybe you already have the answer. You could even look ahead. But I'm not going to tell you.
If you like to read on, pass it on to another, or maybe have them continue reading, maybe you're just not interested. We shall see.
Link face first in a library with books of unknown literature with the statue of an angel holding a staff then hourglass at the end of it getting up they realize they are a carpet of magnitude ever was laying out for King at once prolonging a different all word should've been.
As they got up they thought maybe there is a secret passage somewhere but said within the eyes of magnitude is clearer as if the Treasure was not there 
heart."
"It would be a reason to find the last kingdom of dark light looking for the book that specifies dark light." Said Angelia.
They then pace to the bookshelf and they find many books of the stature of magic before they come across books without a title on the front cover, "D DCOC - the soul Crystal." Said Will.
"Hey give me that?" said Angela.
"No, I think I'll read," said Will.
"fine..... You first then I read." Said Angela.

"Yea you dumb s**t. wait i was D DCOC is an error.
the soul Crystal oh!"
Said Will.

"Ah!"
said a mighty voice..
'Is that god." Said Angela.
"No Crystal you dingbat." Said Will.
 
"Oh Dividend again." Said Angela.

Then out of nowhere he falls to the ground from being stone.
"I was ascending to be greater than what I am.  “z..”  This is what my name is.I knew I was something different. And, at the very obstacle.  It was dark and there were not any stars at midnight.  He walked away from the dirt road a while ago. To lock down some black pavement cemented marking that there were no dirt roads the lights were dimmed.  Only in front windows of the store you walk by it seems only hours since it was closed.  As he walked by people finally started to come out getting ready for the next day putting out boxes of inventory items on the shelves. They look out the window toward thinking someone may be there. But there was no one for some reason they could not see him. He tapped on the glass and he was about to make a funny face but they did not even hear or see. So you gave up trying and turned around to find his reflection in the truck window seamless colorful shadows. He stopped to look at himself and no man with wrinkles he never felt he earned with old eyes glistened to his ears he noticed from across the street without everyone in the town with nobody around.

But a person wearing a trench coat was crossing the street toward him; he left the person in the eye directly himself. His eyes green and glowing as the intruder pulls out a gun. With the demand pointing it directly at his own is left.``You must listen to me, do not follow me, and even if you make it through this. Try to understand why this is happening to you.” Said the man with the gun.

The left is lined. A new dispersal is pointing his gun at him was not just intruder it was himself.

“Forgive me I'm dressed for you. I've been to places you will see but I'm about to take what you have saved so many people. I know a bad film does not matter but one we change places do not come back for I know you will pull the trigger. He looked into his eyes knowing they were different and could not hold unless they could fix this.

He pulled the trigger back in the gun and blasted out a bulletin that carbine turned over as foreign smoke came out watching the bulletin toward himself as a boat was fragmented and disintegrated.

Without a fire bullet either one of them evaporated and neither one was there and they were gone. The bullet hits the window as her close fall to the ground and the glass shatters, breaking two million pieces. He walked in the dark and he found himself in the night after hours for anyone to be outside. At midnight.

Going through this process that something is about to happen to him that was just about to take place once again. Seamless colorful shadow on the truck window. Wearing a trench coat. A hat. An old man with wrinkles he felt he never earned. With old eyes glistened to his ears. Telling himself, 'why am I here anyway.' Noticing a nice suit he wore underneath the trench coat but still hiding from the world. Here came the person, the other one wearing a trench coat. He crossed the street toward him as the other one crossed the street toward him. He looks up personally, I directly at him, his eyes green and glowing as the intruder pulls the gun himself.

 

As he says,” you must listen to me to not follow me. We may get through this and try to understand why this is happening.” Said the man with the gun.

Billing left in his mind he knew this person was pointing his gun at was not just intruder from both sides and both angles. Whispering to himself as if it was in the back of his mind “You will see but you're about to take what I have but one we change places do not come back for me for now we will pull the trigger.” Said himself with the gun.

That moment he thought,' I cannot hold unless I could fix this.'

He pulled the trigger back to gun blasted out a bulletin carbine turned over as fire and smoke him out he watched the bullet go towards him as a bull for fragments of disintegration without fire a bullet either one of them and they worked on the bullet hits the window is a close fall to the ground and the glass shatters breaking a million pieces in the lights all around. Go out not break to simply turn off and all round there goes dark as if there was another place of dwelling illegals coming and all of a sudden the storm starts to Peru mining searches it is a place where they were over and over and one last strike of lightning and their in a stance stands Arthur.

Not that he was old. If you said he was very young, just not a child, not a baby of course until he was standing there not laying down.

One human. To this sense of one not two. Then he looks down at himself.

In face of a place from everyone else. Except the closing gun and he looks in the I like the magic that he possesses he owned to make himself evaporate. As he evaporates and no one is there any more.

These aliens are darker skin and wear gray. And black. Their hands for feet and for hands because I have hands on their arms. Their eyes are gray but when they possess magic their eyes turn a white. But the magic they possess is so strong in his brawl worlds to be a myth and the destruction. Your people are playing nice with where it says they are circled around what used to be walking space on the sidewalk.

 

This stops one of the children or they are separated from their mother.”You will not hurt him!” She cries out in agony for a love son when she is pushed to the side and he snatched up his feet. The shoes he wears are pretty much falling apart with leather soles falling off of his feet. Valley grabs his foot from the right side and puts into the air his eyes turned from gray and black to pure white and energy comes out of his body is what seems to be a smell of some kind coming out of this human child. They release themselves into the air when another being of some kind is born from the child's soul with a hand on the body and as fire disintegrates a child's body in dust is thrown to the ground.

 

His mother screams out,” why?”

 

Way up in the night sky with stars in the sky all of a sudden a triangle shaped UFO is in the night. With dark red lights to different kinds and colors it would not even be seen as lights of red Crimson. The plural opens on the ground in hundreds of feet down below the sky. Opens a vortex to the world we live in an alley and walks out of the portal people running away in the streets with an alien grabs girl sex is her by the arm picks her up in the air and just is about to take out her soul to make another alien.

 

Appears Arthur.

 

Arthur puts his hand inside of the alien being and pulls out the soul and with another hand lights and umpires Alien screams in agony.

 

“ E. h. h. h. h. .h. h. h,. h .. h. h. h. h. h. t.”

 

People also kicked his feet to the floor. He put his hand for birds and all that came through the portal. Then run inside of it into the spaceship he enters in hundreds of them are waiting for him as a look at them with evil eyes of white then he blows himself up in the entire ship. As if he was an explosive.” K a b o o. M!!!!

 

In the night sky.

 All of sudden.
A meteor sparks up in space coming back. Hundreds of people around the world.

The time is 12:00 A. M. in Tokyo, Japan. On the center street. Of was the market runs.

An old woman looks up in the sky to see the meteor.

 

White beard. And a feeling of fear hits him.

As he sees this meteor coming toward the planet.

 

Then, all of a sudden it disappears without a trace.

 

"You."

Said the old woman.

“Good.”

Said the old man.

 

As the older man is taught to young students from other countries about the language they use in Japan.

 
In New York. During, Daylight hours. With skyscrapers as high as high above the sky. Big skyscrapers in between way down to the library an old man walking down Main Street.

Looking into the doors of the library. Walking in carrying a book of which he needs to return. An old figure with a long nose with old white hair wearing old clothes carrying the book was glowing eyes of green looking down at the title thinking to himself, 'I don't have much time to return it.' Saying it out loud. 'Thinking once more as he looked all around them as no one noticed he quickly ran to the table and sat down saying," I should read it one more time." Everybody in the library looks about him." The magic." Everybody begins to laugh, "Ha ha ha ha."

As he begins to read after he opens up the book still reading out loud," in a remote world just as this a place and time just as this. The old man and the book disappear. First, the book before he hits the table and just is about to catch it they are no longer there everybody looks at what they see. And, a librarian from across the table says, `That's odd!"

In a remote world just says this.

A place and time just as this. A gathering.

A coming together to serve to stop doctors from coming true. Through time a variation of what should not happen. It starts, in the beginning, starts deep in the dimension very close to ours.

 
 

As the year two thousand and nineteen the time of day is twelve o'clock in the morning.

"I am going into labor to get the keys to getting the car started to come back and get me quick." said Angela. " where are you honey?" said Crimson. "I'm in the bathroom," said Angela. As the bathroom door cracks a little , a bathroom door squared as if it were the bathroom hotel in which they were Exactly, One mile away from the hospital. The doctor planned for them to stay in a hotel just so the Temple and their son they have a name for Arthur is.

"I'm in the bathroom do you mind!" said Angela.

"I got the keys, the cars outside it started ready. Before I was born into the toilet!` said John.

Through all this talking by the time they are done and finished they are in the car down the road on the way the hospital is even a People's into the Parkway to park his car a parks turn the motor off put his keys in his pocket opens the door to the car closes behind me goes into the car door and opens it in a hurry.

She quickly gets out and for some reason, they begin to walk a little faster than normal." Honey not that fast was almost there anyway." she said.

 

She said after her pre-Junction to say again," what do you mean not that fast," With feeling," to the doctor quickly."

"Why?" he said.

"My heart hurts. All you should've done this to me." She said.

"Yeah! the doctor quickly." He said.

"What is that supposed to mean?" she said.

"I'll do it again."

He said.

"Excuse me her water broke today."

Said the doctor.

"Yes please help?" She said.

"John go wait out in the waiting room there something I needed to check." Said the Doctor.

John leaves the doctor's office. He puts her on the patient table and holds her chest back and liens her back.

They both look down and a black alien and puncture's through her stomach and begins to suck out or soul through her head. The alien hand. Is holding what it is like a ghost. She screams at the top of her lungs.

"Help!"

"I'll be in the dark waiting to end this." Said the Doctor.

All of a sudden she finds herself in the bathroom again not quick to say,

"Oh no not again."

Said Angela.

 

She then wakes up in her bed next to her husband who is asleep.

She gets out of her bed and walks to the nursery room where the baby is sleeping. Then the baby wakes up.
"There my little, Arthur."

Said Anglia.

As the baby boy, Arthur stops crying.

She sat down in the rocking chair holding her baby and dreamed of the real event when her baby was born.

 

 

"I only need a moment with your wife.

If you can wait in the waiting room, John.

While I tend to your wife. Sir." Said Doctor Gex.

"All right! I'll wait." Said, John.

As he leaves the office, and steps into the lobby of the waiting room, and sets down.

The doctor closes the door to the office which John has left open for some reason, maybe he was in a hurry or thinking about Anglia. "Worried, just hoping things will pull through.

"Please put this on." Demand the doctor.

As he walked out of the office and stood by the door.

She changed her close really quick. Not notice anything different about herself.

"Set up on the bed there." Said Doctor.

As he walked back into the office.

And she was ready.

She sat down on the patient bed.

Then she put her legs up. All by herself.

"Please lean back."

He said.

As he pushes her back toward his chest.

And feels her stomach.

She cries out.

"Oh. h. h. h  o." In a little bit of pain.

He then lets go of her. And looks very quickly under her hospital gown.

Saying," I'll be in the dark to end this."

A nine-pointed star starts to show by burning into her stomach that only the doctor can see at this point.

"Did you say something?" Said Anglia.

"Never mind." Said Doctor.

Yelling out to the nurse outside in the lobby.

"Nurse I need her ready, she is going to have her baby. I'll see you in your own room. Mam." Said Doctor.

As he left the room she checked her stomach, 'remembering all the pain she had just to make this far to have her baby.' she thought.

She sees the nine-pointed star.

"That's odd. I guess I'll be waiting here. For them." Said Anglia.

Then, the pregnancy begins to hit her differently. She begins to breathe in, and out very hard like.

And cries out in pain," Don't leave me here." Said Anglia.

The nurse's come in, and begin to move the bed to her room.

The Doctor comes in with John.

"Hurry then." Said one of the nurse's.

She breathes in, and out once hard like.....

"Oh."

And then the doctor puts his hands underneath her gown.

"I believe I might be a boy." The doctor.
"Phenomenologically." Said, John.

"It's really a boy, is it really a boy?"

Said Anglia.

"It is!" Said Doctor.
"Art." Said, John.

"Arthur." Said Anglia.

"Sounds perfect." Said John Crimson.

" Cries the baby for the first time.

"a.a.a.a"

 

In the year July 2, 1971. At a cathedral bank in New York. There are pillars of marble, And fancy rugs all over the marble floors and a vault in the center of the bank with a desk office and a stand-in waiting line place where A man has taken out a gun from his back pocket under his pants and inside his pocket. Pointing is at an old man that is African American. An old man. "Oh s**t."

He said. His name tag reads, ‘Junior’.

"You know I’m here to rob the bank, pick up the pace, and I want a large bag."

Said the intruder, the bank robber.

He quickly hands the intruder a big bag. But the bank robber shot him anyway right in the head. But still manages to say, "Oh s**t."
The old man falls down to the ground.

Then he puts his hand up to the vault with his tips of an alignment hand, snaps it on the fault as it crumbles to ash and burns to the ground. He begins to feel the bag up quickly like.

And then walks out the back door. The old man stands up. Noticing he only nicked him.

He grabs his head.

"Oh s**t what the hell was that?" Said Junior.

As the back door to the bank closes behind the intruder. He snaps his tip of a four alignment hand. And evaporates with money and something else of importance. A blood sample of a child. Who was born? On June 3, 1971. A file on which with the vile of DNA. Containing Which was listed as unknown mythical DNA.

In an evil manner as if he was an evil man.

'I hope I have enough money for a new place. Gonna need money... "Says Myth.

Still in an evil manner.

"And..!" Said Myth.

"Yea!" Said A man who looked just like Myth. As he spoke again saying,

"You can call me the negative." Said Negative.

"How I'm going to stop you. I had you inside me somehow. I'll find you again." Said Myth.

The lady is still standing there as they still walk away from one another.

And she starts to laugh.

"Damn crazy old man. Shut up."

Said the lady.

The old man is walking and has an evil grin. And starts talking to the lady.

"Can I show you an Interest to go to hell , so you can not speak."

Said Negative.

Negative grabs the lady's throat. And begins to strangle her throat. Then out of nowhere everyone evaporates.

"Negatives are good to know." Said Myth.

All of sudden everyone is back but, Myth

is now strangling Negative.

And the lady is gasping for air.

"Your me. How and why are you evil?" Said Myth.

"You are, right all right. I'm you from somewhere I can not explain. My name is different but, call me the same." I hope to realize that he is not a villain.

"What is your name?" Said Myth.

He thought back.

As burned black but you could see this if you're me under his cloak he moves.

An old man turns around and I watch from my seat to see a man disappear. And then smoke, and then his back on stage. The crowd jumps up and starts clapping at the end of this show which is now. Right out of there chairs. I scream, "All right Myth." He says, " A flower for you.

Throws it on the stage, and with smoke, as it goes away he disappears. The crowd goes wilder.

Then the curtains come down. And the show ended.

Then, my double Myth. Walks out in front of the curtain. "Myth comes to show me the trick."

"Here I come. The myth here is the flower you gave. It is not on the stage."

"Please open the curtain." Said His Double Myth.

In a direct tone "And here is no rose and here is the rose I hold." Said Myth.

They open the curtains, and it is empty.

The stage had no flowers.

"Show another one." Yells the audience in a brief at the same time.

All of a sudden

lightning strikes. Hitting Myth. He begins to levitate. And rose, and a flower is throughout as he spins around in circles. Lightning strikes him, and he evaporates. The smoke feels the stage.

A standing ovation is seen by the same audience from above and below at the opera house.

Thoughts race through my head. About how stunning the show was.

I ran to his locker room, his dressing room. And knock on his door. He cracks open, and. A

myth is at the door.

"I'm sorry.

" Said

Myth.

He throws a fireball at him and

disintegrates him to nothing but ash on the ground. But the power of the source was strong.

In his mind, he knew he still created a paradox.

And he disintegrates to nothing but ash.
A little boy is walking through the door with his mother. Charlotte is her name. He is holding her by the hand. He whispers to her," mother I." She looks back down at him. As he softly whispers," Son, I love you too."

She walks further ahead within distance. Stops turn to close the door behind them. Then closes the door. He turned to greet John, her husband." Hello, dad-D...." Said Myth.

"How was going to work with your mother?" Said John Crimson.

"He had a lot of fun. But I think it's time for a nap. Honey, go lay him down why I make supper. Please... I'm getting tired.?" Said Charlotte.

As Charlotte walks in the kitchen. And begins to make dinner spaghetti. Grabbing an empty pot and into a saucepan. While John picks up Myth in the living room walks him back to his room and puts him down on the bed. Myth falls asleep quickly. John looks at his watch. Knowing the time it is, two o'clock." Damn be late if I don't hurry." Said, John.

He quietly closes Myth' s door. Then walks down the hallway into the master bedroom. Where is putting on this tie? In front of the mirror. Folding parts of it to make it fit snug around his neck. Then there is a knock at the door." Knock, knock, knock...."

"Honey, can you get that?" Said, John.

"Yes, I can." Said Charlotte.

Charlotte goes to the door. Begins to unlock it. Suddenly, the door is barged in. It's not as if she screamed she didn't have enough time. As she is grabbed and the doors closed by a man in a mask. From the other side of the door. John has a bad feeling in his stomach. "Charlotte! Charlotte! He screams running into the kitchen noticing that she's gone. It turns out the burner on the stove. Opens the front door. Looks down the hallways but she is gone.

Not knowing anything is wrong. He thinks to himself that out loud," I wonder where she went. I 'm afraid."

The magician was at his peak

. To others,

It was a villain. They believed he was abnormal. Force. Behind the curtain. He was different. He was very obscure and dark and evil. But, it came time for his act he was a man of disguise. As you always wondered who he was. For you wore a mask on his face. His act was known as the magic act of the mask. The curtains began to bend and fold and open as the action began. On the stage, you could see an elephant in a cage. A very large elephant. To the left of the cage. There was another cage with him inside. He threw a fabric of silk over himself. As the fabric touched the ground, missing him as he disappeared. A piece of fabric of silk falls from center stage perfectly in line. As it seems to fall on someone that is there. He moves the fabric away from his body and appears to be there once more. He walks to the elephant in the cage. Throws the same fabric of silk over the cage. Then remove it. The elephant is not there. The Bars and the cage are gone. As trainers walked what appears to be an invisible elephant off the stage. Puts the sheet over himself. As the fabric once again falls to the floor. And he disappears. A fabric of silk falls above where he was standing. And outlines a cage underneath. He pulls the fabric. From inside the cage to be seen to the audience. Some of the stage crew comes on stage and wheels him off the stage as there are wheels below the cage.

The curtain closes.

A standing ovation is heard by all. And.

Backstage. The magician is talking to security, and there is an issue. When he was on stage. He noticed a person dead in the audience. "I don't know exactly how this could happen to me. It is opening night. And this is My opening act. Someone needs to go check the audience." Said the magician.

"Will work on that right away, sir." Said the member of security.

For the magician, his name was unimportant.

"Please hurry or I have to refund everybody's tickets. In fact, do you want to be the one that goes other tells them?" Said the magician behind the mask.

"Will hurry Sir." Said the member of security.

As a bunch of security members hear the conversation. They rushed to the aid of a person in the audience, hopefully nothing was wrong with them. The security goes in the audience in the very very middle there is a woman who is dead. "Looking as if he had something to do with it. A tiger bites into her neck. The weird thing is that what must have happened during the act was now screaming or panting from this woman. It is very strange," thought one of the members of the security. "Someone call the police." Said the member of the security. Another member commented him down as he was going to say more. Then said , "there is nothing wrong here. This woman has passed out. Please wait for the next viewing and take a short recess."

He walks to her, picks up her body and takes him backstage. "What should we do boss?"

"Take her out back. And ditch her body in the dumpster." Said the Magician.

"Yes, boss." The two of the security team take her body to the door and leave the show house.

And take her to the dumpster, and throw her in it, and close the top. They return. To the person in charge, and tell him, "it is done."," I guess the show will go on."

"Very good. Now get back to work." Said the Magician.

An evil smile goes off about his face. With an evil glare as if he knows he'll never get caught. Hundreds of people return to their seats in the audience. The curtain comes up once more But the audience doesn't realize of course. Enters the magician one other time he throws sheets on them as they disappear in the fall to the floor. He goes back and picks some up. Walks up the Stairs are wheeled in a winding staircase to the right of him he drops a sheet all ten till he gets to the top then in perfect balance for all standing on top of each other all ten. The Sheet then falls over the ten people and evaporates them as it gets closer to the floor as they are gone. They evaporated. "hell yeah!" Yells someone from the audience. The curtain rises. Out comes the magician with the Mask on. They began to throw roses toward the stage and clap louder.

The curtain dropped and the end of the show was over. As a crowd still cheers. He Leaves backstage through the outer door into his limo. VIPs and guests are there waiting for signatures but he doesn't sign and he gets in his limo and drives away. Down Center., Street. Going toward the tide tower. It takes a ride on Main. As it passes Myth. On the limo windows, it reads,' the act of masking.' The myth begins to smile little, with a bad feeling something is about to happen. He begins to glow white and evaporates. As the Limo pulls up. To the nicest hotel in New York. Right before he gets out of the limo. A glowing apparition is seen next to him inside the limo. Then all of a sudden there sits Myth." I know what you did!" As he decks the man in the mask. The man in the mask falls backward immediately grabbing the door to the right. And gets out of the limo. He glows as an apparition again and disappears. A growing apportion is in front of the man in the mask. There stands a Myth. He decks him again. As he falls backward to the ground. Hitting the ground. He yelled out of and shouts," you murdered the ones I love. You're not getting away with it." Myth puts his hands on the mask as it begins to glow. And another and on him. As his whole body lights up glowing. And it evaporates him. Thinking of the one place nobody wants to go to the psych ward at the hospital.

A secretary is on the phone, with relation to a client. Then from the ceiling falls the masked man. Standing up he says, "where the hell am I?" The secretary really put down the phone quickly. And presses a red button on her phone with her finger. Security and men in white suits come in and drag him in the psych ward.

"I don't care if both of you stay in there and work it out. A...... I have your parents here and we decided they will die." Said Negative.

Who pulls out his parents from under the double bed cell underneath. And points a gun at them.

"Wait! I do what you want if you let them go. I didn't even know they were alive because you took them from me." Said Myth as he hesitates. Reaching his hand for glowing. His mother Stomach begins to glow a nine-pointed star.

By now, negative has the gun pointed at her head. He pulls the trigger. And you see as Myth and he knows the one that took the bullet to the head as he falls down backward. And his mom is standing where he was.

"Oh dear, looks like I get to kill more." Said the Negative.

"Why did you always want to hurt us?" Said Charlotte.

"the power I will withdraw for your soul. With a ritual."

All of sudden the air glows in front of the negative and his parents. And Myth stood there.

"I found a way to get back Mom dad. You're gonna have to trust me to run. don't look back."

Said Myth.

His parents ran out of Hospital. and by that time. He says. "I''ll give you more power." As he jumps his magic soul into the negative. Glowing all around. And you can't see him anymore.

Then all of a sudden the glowing goes away. And a voice says, "But, I'll take you with me."

Then the negative begins to burn on fire in front of everyone else left in the hospital as he screams in horror. "AH, h h h .a a." and burns to dust.

In another dimension back in New York.

Back at the Library at the table next to the librarian. The old man is all of a sudden seen then, the book falls into his hand. "Not a bad read if you ask me."

He leaves laying on the table and goes to go to the bathroom, and the painting on the wall he looks at as if something is odd about this painting. Then the painting glows. And the old man is pulled in.

----meanwhile------

Back where his parents are.

"Charlotte, I think we lost our son." Said, Crimson John.

"No John, he'll help us." Said Charlotte.

After Myth evaporates in front of his parents he does not realize the possibility of time travel. One minute he was kind of energy. Now. He is falling from a dimension.

But, the minute they met was no good. Until a mystical angel saved him. And brought him to her dwelling in her realm, that's how the story starts. When all of sudden.

Right before he meets them. Joan, and Stephen. Crimson.

Was a house by a well about a mile from this well. He did not know the obstacles he was going to go through.

Until!!

He walked to the well and looked down at a woman in red. She was laying with her back against the rocks. Now, she was not dead, she was laying there asleep. He threw a rope, and she went to grab it. And, he pulled up the rope.

With a grip to get ready to pull her up. And, wrapped it around his hands.

"Now I thought you were going to help me?"

Said the woman.

"No. I was coming down cause I did not see you. I thought it was safe to come down. With anyone down there it might not be safe."

He said.

She said. "Fine, I'll go back to sleep."
"Really, After all, that. You do not want to wake up?"

He said.

"Well I do but, Not with you there." Said the woman.

"Well, what if I was to just leave. Bye. See you later."

Said the man.

"Wait!!" She cried out just as he was leaving.

"What?" He said. Wearing old clothes she finally got a look at him. She knew right then, he was hiding something.

"We’ll spit out." He said.

"Okay let me." She said.

"All right just to get you. And get out of my way. So, I can come down." He said.

"What are you hiding?" She said.

He finally got a look at her wearing an old dress. Red. But, closer.

She said, "Maybe."
He said, " Grab the rope I' ll talk to when getting here.

You know up here.

Oh, yea, when you get close, stay back, do not touch me. I got a gun."
He throws down the rope after all that worrying between them. She grabs it after hits in the head. She ties it around her legs.

"Okay!" She said.

"Yea." He said.

With a pause in between them.

"Okay let me up." Said the woman.

His hand was still on the rope. " Look at the face first." Said the man.

"Why?" Said the woman.

"So, you know it's safe. By the way, my name is, Myth." Said Myth.

His back is still turned.

"Oh Myth, how am I going to see you face all the way down from here?" Said the woman.

"With light everything possible." Said Myth.

He stops to go pull her up.

So he puts a torch to his face. A long nose, heavy high eyebrows, and thin hair. Green eyes. And, little lips.

"All right get me the hell out of here." She said.

"Look you watch your tone with me." Said Myth.

"Pull." She said.

"Stand back first." Said Myth.

She listens to him and she stands back. He throws a torch down. He looks at her and he can barely see her face. It's a deep well. "B...T" The noise from the torch. Makes from hitting the side of the wall then the ground.

"How the hell did get down there? You should be dead."

Myth Said.

"I woke just a minute ago." She said.

He starts to pull her up by pulling the rope back. And walking away from the well. He feels the weight. It's heavy. He does not notice all the weight. He keeps walking with weight in his hands. Further and further. Step by step. His now, and least sixty feet away from the well. "Stop," she said.

He paused and stopped walking.

"Don’t move, I have your gun. You left back. Here."

She said.

"Why am I helping you? Women are you just messing with me. " Myth Said as he tried to turn around.

"I have something I need to tell you." She said.

"What?" Said Myth.

"I’m an angel. Take care of yourself.

And, keep an eye out for her."

A gusting wind blows past him behind him but he is not sure what kind of wind so he turns around, and she's gone.

He goes well. There are old clothes on the ground. And, some kind of kind of silver shines in his eye. He ties the rope around his waist, and crawls down the well with rope in his hands. When he gets to the bottom. He picks up the torch and looks for what he might have seen. He finds a piece of the shine of metal. Up to his eye.

"Looks like some kind of metal from a sword." Said Myth.

"Please give that to me." She said.

"Tell me your name first." Said Myth.

"My name is."

She hesitates.

"Lyly….." Said Lyly.

"Where are you, Lyly." Said Myth.

"I’m up here on the top of the well."

Said Lyly.

"I know to throw up the metal tip of your sword."

Said, Lyly, as she continued to talk.

"No, I’ll be down there one sec." Said Lyly.

She spreads her wings. And is there in a flying instant so fast. As he said," Wow."
Looking at her in a white dress. Wearing white robes.

With wings behind her perfectly in motion, she goes closer in an instant and takes the metal tip of the sword from him.

And, is the other side of, Myth.

"Lyly I…."
As he turns around to a portal.

Purple at the tips of an opening to the other place.

He walks to it. And, puts his hand inside.

"What is this?" Said Myth.

To him, he felt he wanted to see her again. But, inside he was scared. He was not sure what he should do.

Then he was so close to turning away. But he could see in. He has seen the angel, her. Lyly.

"Lyly wait." He said.

"Almost forgot." She said.

As he jumps toward the portal. He jumps into the wall.

"B a m."

And falls backward.

Unconscious.

And hits the ground.

"B a m."
An angel flies from the sky. That is not Lyly. An angel with a curse about him. And flies in the well.

And lands on his feet, and begins to walk up to Myth. Saying," I’m here. To collect you."
"Oh… That hurt." He says as he stands up and a portal opens up.

"Do not touch him. Dominion." Said Lyly. As she grabs and pulls him into the portal.

The portal closes.

"Damn…. I will start a wedge of destruction with him soon.

And soon I will inherit the world."

Said the Angel Dominion.

He spreads his wings. Into the air on his feet.

He glides into the air high, angle high out for destruction to end all humankind.

As the portal closed. The Angel picked him by his hand. And set him down in the middle of a nine-pointed star.

The dominion began to laugh for the portal he so desired to enter when it was fully closed you could hear him. Laughing. ‘Evil'," Ha. Ha, Ha a….. Ha. Ha Ha, Ha Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha a………………………………………….."
And then she wisps around every point of the star, fast. Fast. That he does not notice. Her. Until She is the last one she lights. The candle and set it down.

"Why, I’m here. There is a place for things of the deep. You will not always be here. You see I’m different I could not show you from where I was from somewhere else."

She spreads her wings. And show him what she looks like completely.

"Are you an Angel?" Said Myth.

"What do you mean? An Angel?"

She said, Lyly.

"We'll be a religion where I come from. That is an angel.

A promise from we’ll I think you know!"

The myth says sarcastically.

"O, wait. I’m different too?"

Said Myth.

"What are you then." Said Lyly.

"Unbreakable curse I thought." Said Myth.

"In order for you to help anyone. You need my help, you look like you burned alive in a factory. A letter. A fire your parents ran from. And the factory burned down two days later. It was Dominion. The evilness in him shows he is."

Said Lyly.

"What is it?" Said Myth.

"I don’t know. Let’s see he cut you on your throat? A blood sample would work. Hold still."

Said Lyly.

As she moves so fast she cuts him and takes a sample. And goes back to where she was standing. In a blink of the eye.

"How the hell do you do that? Remind me not to let be you, my doctor, when you know different. Well, you know."

Said Myth.

Lyly sets down the blood sample. And Pulls out a tape recorder. Plays the laughing she recorded from Dominion laughing. But, he didn't know. As you hear it again,

But, very slow. Him laughing. "Ha. ….. Ha. . Ha. . Ha …. Ha."
The little bottle the blood melts. And the blood forms the stone.

"That’s not good." Said Lyly.

"What the hell does that mean?" Said Myth.

"Do not get up, do not go near it, stay in there. Or you will die." Said Lyly.

"In there, what do you mean?" Said Myth.

"The circle of Dead-men." Said Lyly.

"And what would happen if I touch it."

Said Lyly.

"You’ll be a skeleton for the living dead. I know it is not so real. and everything is different."

Said Lyly.

"Now where do I come to help?" Said Myth.

"You just stay where you are for now."

Lyly said.

"How are you going to save the world if you are a good one?"

Said Myth.

"Oh, Dominion is here in this place now but he can not get you cause you are in the circle. Shut up for a second."

Lyly said.

All of sudden, The stone turns to Dominion. As crystals are formed fast over, and over. Over the stone.

"What weird entrance. Wait for no fare in the circle. Oh no, not Lyly." Said Dominion.

"This ain’t far." Said Dominion.

"What do you mean? I think it is." Said Lyly.

"Explain I will wait before I strike. " Said Dominion.

Who took the place of a tape recorder, and is now himself.

She steps on his foot as if she’s cracking a crystal.

"You are strong. But I listened, now I strike." Said Dominion.

She hesitates and he says," I don’t understand.

"Don't mess with an angel that can read. As even a scientist.

If that is what they call it.  The myth you see. If this does not stop him. Try anything." Said Lyly.

She jumps in his vortex of crystal and departs herself as an angel. As the angel falls down to the ground. As the crystal breaks and cracks and falls to the ground.

"I can't. " Said Myth.

And then, Goes up to dominion. And shatter what is left. And quickly grabs the angel's body.

Before she hits the ground. In a blink of an eye. An instant.

The piece of mirror flies around.

"Mom it’s over let go get dad. Please. Wake up."

Said Myth.

Myth turns younger and younger.

And the both evaporate.

I told you the end is the beginning.

So, Myth is born. 

In New York. During Daylight hours. With Skyscrapers high as the highest sky. Big Sky scrappers. In between way down yonder. Is a library. An old man walking down the main street. Looking into the doors of the Library. Walks in carrying a book he needs to return. An old figure is a long nose with old white hair. Wearing old clothes carrying the book it looks down at the title thinking to himself. ' I don't have much time to return it." Saying it out loud. Thinking once more as he looked all around him as no one noticed.' Now before they close I don't have much time." He quickly runs in with the book, and fast sits down at the table saying," Maybe I should read the beginning one more time." Everyone in the library looks at him as he reads the title, "The Illuminati. Written By, Will Writer. And as a beginning to read. The book. 'In a remote world just as this is. A place just as this is.' They all see a person before their eyes as a book falls to the table the old man and the book disappears. Everyone looks at what they're seeing. "That's odd!" said the librarian across the other side of the table. Checking in the books.

In a remote World just as this. A place, and time just as this. In a world just as this. A gathering of Well dwellings of hearts. Come together to the server to stop the darkness. From coming true.

A time, and place that will be the evilness that stops all of humanity wherever it exists. Not for humans alike, for the darkness is trouble sometimes. But to endure with each other deep with our heart is a soul.

A world with a Border Of land. But it starts in the end not the beginning. The end of the tale is just the beginning.

It starts deep, deep in the power normal. In a dimension. Very close to ours.

On the top peak. Of tower Tide. The biggest tower built in New York.

The outside of the building is all windows. With a glass elevator. In the cafeteria at the Tide tower. On lunch break. A myth is eating a turkey sandwich, and corn chips, and coca cola. He eats very quickly though. Because his lunch hour is almost up. When he's done eating in a hurry. He walks out of the lunchroom and throws his lunch away. And running to the elevator. It opens and he gets inside looking down all the way at the bottom where the biochemical is made and into different chemicals.

The elevator door closes. And the power goes out.

The elevator. Stops for a second.

"Few w............" peeps Myth.

But then lightning strikes the elevator. And the elevator falls from its axes as the glass breaks around him, sending him falling headfirst toward the chemicals as lightning strikes him and the elevator and it shoots straight up. But, Myth keeps falling. Exactly when he hits a chemist working on chemicals lightning strikes them both. He looks at himself right before he hits the ground. Saying, "If only I could evaporate." Said Myth.

He begins to glow a white color, and very bright. Then before he hits the ground on the chemist they evaporate.

Exploding chain reaction causes the whole build to come down as people run to the middle of the center of the build. When it falls complete fifty floors down the middle of the building is still intact.

Search and rescue is helping people of what is left of the building. Finally, they get everyone away from the crisis and the employee is doing a headcount of all the guests and employees that were around. They find two people are missing from the roster.

Two employees.

Time goes by in New York. And they put a metal plate on the entrance of the new tide tower building.

Fifty years later.

The mayor cuts the ribbon around the entrance to the door. And there's a press speaking for them both.

"It's been fifty years since the destruction of the last building and in those two name's Myth Crimson, and John Neg we could never find them. May you be amazed at the new build we haven't seen a storm so big since then. I would like to thank you.

The constructors and director of such amazing

work. So keep up this New York."

Said the Mayor.

The crowd looks at the mayor.

And cheers.

And the mayor gets up to the microphone again.

"I have the secret to telling everyone even the press."

Said the mayor.

The crowds cheer again.

"I'm John Neg and Myth. And we don't want to be the same person anymore."

The crowd begins to laugh.

And someone from the crowd says,

"What do you say to your old goat your two."

"No." Said the mayor.

The mayor evaporates into thin air. And

is there no more.

Someone walks to the microphone looking around and does not see anyone.

The year 2016. January 5 Monday. The blue glowing matter has hovered over the sidewalk.

A man all of sudden is standing there in front of a lady where she is looking.

"Where did they come from?" She said.

"It's okay... I'm just walking too fast." Said Myth.

All of a sudden. You see a body fall in front of John Neg,

falling to the ground. Wearing a suit with a white jacket over it and man under it. As if he never left the instant when they got struck but now is in a new instance.

"Good day John." Said Myth.

As he walks away from John Neg,

John Neg gets up and walks the different direction.

"Screw you, man." Says John Neg.

In an evil manner as if he was an evil man.

'I hope I have enough money for a new place. Gonna need money... "Says John Neg.

Still in an evil manner.

"And Myth.!" Said, John.

"Yea!" Said Myth.

"You can call me the negative." Said John Neg.

"How I'm going to stop you. I had you inside me somehow. I'll find it again." Said Myth.

The lady is still standing there as they still walk away from one another.

And she starts to laugh.

"Damn crazy old man. Shut up."

Said the lady.

The old man is walking and has an evil grin. And starts talking to the lady.

"Can Interest you to be quiet."

Said John Neg.

John Neg grabs the lady's throat. And begins to strangle her throat. Then out of nowhere everyone evaporates.

"John, be good to know." Said Myth.

"Let me speak. !!!!!!!!"

All of sudden everyone is back but, Myth

is now strangling John Neg.

And the lady is gasping for air.

"Why?" Said Myth.

Looking into My eyes you can see them glow blue.

He stops strangling him but holds him by the throat.

The lady runs for help.

"I killed your father."

Said John Neg.

She comes back with two police officers. They arrest them both. And take them to jail.

At the police station. John Neg is locked up right off. And Myth is questioning but is let go.

The lady is waiting outside the police station. By the door. And she says to Myth. " Thank you for your help. I'm sorry I didn't know who was crazy."

"That's okay. Have a good day."

Said Myth.

"You bet." Said the lady.

She walks away and then looks back.

But, Myth is gone.
The Old man is taken to a cell.

The police throw him in.

"I'll get you for misconduct."

Said The policeman.

And close the cell quickly.

"Yes... " Said John Neg.

"Lock Cell 38." Says the policeman.

Into his microphone on his c. b.

The cell then, Locks.

"Yea.." Said the policeman.

"Don't care this will be fun."

"Are you starting a fight with a guard."

Said the policeman.

"Yea...." Said John Neg.

"Shut up." Said the policeman.

"No...." Said John neg.

"Suit yourself, talk to the air for all I care."

And the policeman walks away.

"This will be fun. This will be fun. This is fun." Said John Neg.

A man in the cell across from him.

says, "Shut up!"

"What are you in here for?" Said John Neg.

"I robbed a bank." Said the inmate.

"Nice, that must have been fun."

Said John Neg.

"Don't have money. I....hid it."

Said the inmate.

"Really.!." Said John Neg.

"Yea." Said the inmate.

John Neg starts to glow red.

"You've done a lot of bad things huh... Inmate.

Want to work for the villain and do more.

"Yes."

The inmate notices he glows red.

"Yea we will."

Said John Neg in an evil manner.

'Out of energy But something was weird. I could do things I shouldn't be able to do. I think

it was my imagination. I'll try again.'

He's walking away from the police station. He looks a woman as he passes he Puts hands

out his hands glow then all of the sudden flowers are there. And he hands them to the women.

She says, "Thank you."

"You bet you are pretty too

just like them." Said the Myth.

At cell 038. He's glowing red with foolish pride. Making up lies to make the crooks meaner crooks.

"039, you got death wish I like it join me.

040, Join me or murder."

Said The Negative.

Then all of sudden a Blue color comes in the air.

And gathers quickly till you see Myth. Standing in cell 038.

He picks up again and throws to the wall.

He grabs his throat one more time.

And says,

"You think I'm your negative e y h. Look at all the negatives before you are too late.

"The negative is what I am. No, stay with me. I'll call you an enigma. We are obligated, it's a sign."

Said John Neg. The negative.
------------------------------------------------

"Your right stop makes me glow. It's you not me!

It's your imagination. NOT MINE!!!!" Said John Neg.

"You're right. But it happened. But because of you here. I'm going to take the other you and only be a villain and that villain too you."

Said Myth.

"I know but why...? I got the power for you."

Said Negative.

All of a sudden John Neg notices in Cell 038.

Another person looks like him on the bed on the other side of the cell.

"Please let Don't worry about him. His family will take him home." Said the negative crazy like….

"We're scared there are two of us. " Said, John.

"We're scared there's two of us." Said the other John.

"I know.....But we haven't got a choice."

Said Myth. as he and John Neg. next to the bars where he finally says,

"I got to go but if there's two I will be back if it doesn't work."

"Then who is the villain.?" Said John Neg. that is sitting down on his bed.

"Everyone who's got negative Pride.

And be careful Where you eat without a cause.

There all around you, John." Said the other John.

They disappear out of thin air. John Neg. And the John Neg. that stayed. In cell 038.

And Myth notices they are not there and leaves.

"All but me. Everyone in the cell let's bust out tonight."

Said Negative.

He begins to glow red.

Then Laughs evil.

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

He could stop me but now he doesn't know I'm his negative." Said Negative.

I'm in my superhuman hideout. There is no distant time in this dimension as long as my negative, John Neg. both of them stay locked up.. My abilities will never change. It is a world stuck in the year 2000. And a world stuck on the same day. July 15th.

A glowing blue in the Tide tower glows. In the shape of a man. Then,

out of nowhere there stands Junior John. "Where are you at? Negative....?"

Said Junior John.

"I'm in the break lounge. Where so fully eat before you fell on me and made two." Said John Neg.

"Hold be there one minute just to put you back in the cell." Said Myth.

Myth starts to glow blue and then evaporates. Then, out of nowhere, John Neg sees a glowing blue color all around him. And Myth falls on him as they both fall on the floor.

"Ge's you didn't have to do that again." Said John Neg.

"O..... .pp. .s." Said Myth.

They both stand up.

"It's not like it didn't happen once. we'll I'm sorry you're still where you belong right." Said Myth.

"I guess but it's your fault."

Said John Neg.

"Yes, you can start by telling me how to change it or put you back."

Said Junior John.

"I'm there already, I think. I was made from your imagination, not mine." Said John Neg.

"Oh, we'll and I didn't know that sorry man." Said Myth.

"I'm afraid to talk to you. In fact, try to evaporate me, please. I can't handle it anymore." Said John Neg.

"I could but I don't know what would happen yet or what would change."

Said Myth.

"I've got it. You make a symbol. any symbol. And will go off of that. As your superhero trademark."

Said John Neg.

"What the symbol is the nine-pointed star with a circle around it. Within the middle." Said Myth.

"So how do you know how to help someone?" Said John Neg.

Out of the blue Myth begins to glow blue, and gets brighter and brighter.

"I got go. I'll be back."

Said Myth.

Myth evaporates and he is not there anymore. In the middle of the,

Street, During the night. The moon is out. On the main street. In front of the five duplex home on this street.

An old man is robbing a woman.

As he is taking off her jewels and putting them in his pockets wearing a suit. The women are all a little scared so she screams out. "Someone help me. "Be quiet, please. I do not want anything to happen until I'm ready."

Said the old man in the suit.

Then, the air begins to glow.

The color blue then, out of nowhere.

The myth is there is a magician

outfit. He throws a sheet over the old man's hand then lifts it again away from his hands and there are cuffs on his hands.

"I've got you to know." Said Myth then he looks at the lady and hands her flowers. " It's not a problem, please go home. He's not going to be very happy when he gets out."

Said Myth he turns to the lady.

"I'll go home all right. Thank you."

Said the lady.

The lady walks away. Myth looks at himself; he's no longer glowing.

I guess I will go back. He turns to look back at the old man, and he's gone. And the cuffs fall to the ground.

"How is this possible?" Said Myth.

Then he glows and disappears. No one is left on the street.

Back at his hideout where time is one day. The myth is talking to John Neg.

"You know my magic trick worked, he just got out of it. I couldn't see him anywhere. You know he looked like I've seen him before. "Said Myth.

The air glows like fire then, all of sudden appears an old man. With gray long hair, and blue eyes almost the color gray Holding a staff.

"Hello, Myth. I'm your father. Well, it looks like it. But, I'm not, what is this place where everyone is? "

Said his Negative.

"I don't know how it's possible. I just know I've got a stop this place from happening. That's why this place is here?" Said Myth.

"It's too bad. You would risk showing the ability to save another person for the street. I thought I taught you the fun in magic. And now I'll really show you!" Said the crazy negative.

He puts his hands in the air toward John Neg, and a fire substance gathers in his hands and throws a fireball at John neg. John Neg flies to the wall, hits the wall and then falls to the ground. "B...am!"

"What are you doing? He's a person."

Said Myth.

The myth begins to glow. He puts a cage in front of him. Then throws a sheet over the cage, and then he removes it. And his Negative is inside the cage. As fast as he can he grabs the bars on the cage and it begins to glow even to the ground

below.

"Why? What? I thought you taught me to be admiral, not just to take money from other people. And hurt other people. What would have happened? But, you are crazy your dumb." Said the Myth to the double of two different people.

"I would start a lot of problems which I will do anyway. Cause, I'm not in the cage I'm behind you."

said Negative.

Junior looks behind him. And all of sudden. He sees, Negative.

"How did you do that?" Said Myth.

"Look back it appears I'm in there when really it's dark magic."

Said John Neg.

"And you're not?"

Said Negative.

Standing behind Myth.

"A. John...I need your help." Said John Neg.

"John is going to help you.
Cause I declare a mutiny.

You can now call me Negative."

Said Negative.

"I 'm sure the dark eye would approve." Said John Neg.

"Yes indeed... " Said Negative. As he starts to laugh. John Neg. follows with laughter. They forget that Myth is right there. And they look but he's gone.

"Where did he go, damn that little magician got bigger. And he insults me to take the magic tricks I show him and know. We got to change the fact."

Said John Neg.

"Let's be negative......" Said Negative.

"Let's change today and be a villain’s.

And always make it our tomorrow."

Said John Neg.

The evil dark sorcerer of the dark eye. As summons more subjects of villains to undertake the ritual of The eye. They come in pairs of two dark-skinned and all black robes. With Jewels of the dark eye. Over their dark robes. They lit a fire in a sequence of an eye with a dark ten-sided star in the middle of the eye.

All that he summoned starts to the ritual. As they begin to glow red. And, at the tint, as it gets brighter and brighter and they knell. Crimson stands over the eye.

And begins to glow a dark black color. He begins to talk and sounds evil and more evil as he talks.

"We will. Change history.

We will. Take in the power of the dark and rise up and rule.

everyone." Says Crimson with evil

satisfied tongue toward the followers of the dark eye.

Then Negative begins to laugh.

"HA HA H HE H HE H HA H HA HA H HA AH HA HA HA HA H HA HA HA HA HA HA HA H HA HA HA HH H Ha a a."

Then they both turn into one person. "Yea!" Said the negative.

I will Subside what happened to me by giving me an image of a magician. Then, suddenly now he calls himself the Negative. He gives himself this name a shattered star in the middle of an eye. That is his sign. He took everything from me that day. For in my imagination I have stuck him there. In one day.

‘My name is Destiny. I grew into a stable world. Not of this one. I was captured by Negative the Destroyer and brought to another planet. Where Lightning and thunder is caught with the matter. And put into a sphere. With another sphere of the pure storm. All around it. It strikes it constantly. It's bad I had to earn this power of time and lightning. The power time I will inherit. Every time it strikes. After I cast it. The reason I know. I was born in this dimension. But, I was very young when I was taken. From the Negative. The Destroyer. The villain and maybe the end of the human world. I'm not sure what I look like. But when I was younger I had red hair. And green eyes. And I was very tall, to say the least. After time progressed I'm not really what I look like.' I thought.

Destiny throws her arms into the air. In a double sphere. An out and an inter sphere where her body is floating. Her eyes glow white with little lightning of blue strike inside her eye's. She tries to strike herself through her body. And she does over, and over. Until the sphere's blow up. And she finds her fall, and falls until she falls into a ripple. Falling further, and further into the dark. Finally, she caught her balance. And strikes lightning again. And grasp the lightning with her hand so she does not fall anymore.

"Finally I got out of there. If Negative finds me. I do not know what he will do. Once he finds me. So I hide. I take my powers from the world with a little mind control. Just so I will not use them." Said Destiny. ‘I found myself working at an Art Museum. Where I meet the owner. Gene, and Sam. One night there were upstairs in the office, and he was painting Sam a portrait. I open the door in a hurry. Alone to catch myself. ‘Well, I was trying to find them.' I thought. As I barged in.

"Excuse me. What are you two doing?" Said Destiny.

"Actually, I’m painting my wife. What do you think?" Said Gene.

I looked across the room finding myself walking closer to Gene. Looking across myself at a canvas. Of a half penciled down naked Sam. Drawing.

"Not so bad." Said Destiny.

"What do you mean not so bad. When you and I use some expression something as I like it but you tell me it needs color. Or something did you just start." Said Gene.

"I did not know it meant this much to you. I think it sucks. Unless you go with expression. If you are going to paint your wife naked she needs to be naked right." Said Destiny.

"No, my wife. Wait here while I put her clothes on the canvas." Said Gene.

"While I take them off." Said Sam.

"You two are sick." Said Destiny.

"Actually we're just kidding…….. So, why are you here?" Said Gene.

"I’m here to see if you both have some kind of power. I never use the door. I never see outside. And you are here once a week. Where do you go? This is not the only time I’ve been in here looking for you two?" Said Destiny.

"Shall explain…. Or you Sam?" Said Gene.

A man with red hair, green eyes and freckles all over his face in a black nice suit and glossy shoes.

Sam says as she wears a white dress and white shoes. With black hair., and blue eyes. "Look at the door only for a moment. And will show you how. If you can guess."
After said that Destiny just knew she had to know so she turned her whole body at the door.

Sam says, "Okay we are ready."
I turn my head back and they are gone like. Like they evaporated into thin air. I study the room.

I can see a painting on the ground of both of them getting married. I pick the paint and look into it. He actually winks at me. My eye stares back with the sockets behind my eye. And Sam says," We are sick "
"Hold still this is isn't over." Said. Destiny as she strikes lightning at the painting. And is now seen in the painting. All three of them are standing by each other and suddenly she is there when they get married.

"I guess. I could have warned you. But our family is here. Hers and mine." Said Gene.

"Oh dear." Said Destiny.

"But we like you, let's start to know each other from here." Said Sam.

"All of us." Said one of Sam’s family behind them three.

She smiles of course.

"This is going to be a great new family." Said Destiny.

"There’s more we have to all tell you?" Said Gene.

"You are my parents." Said Destiny.

"No." Said Gene.

"Look at this picture," Sam says as she hand's a picture. Of a little girl, And two parents. She looks at the picture over, and over. "How is this possible? The boy looks the same age."
"Actually, your brother is the illumination man. Not here at the moment but he’ll be around. He was here for our wedding. Be careful of his old man and quick. I’m not sure he even knows." Said Gene.

"This is your family too. Because he is our friend. Please set down." Said Sam.

Destiny sets down. In the front role.

Then she looks at Sam and Gene. Then all of a sudden a glowing area is seen behind them. The out of nowhere stands her brother Junior the imagination man.

"I bring you here today for two lover’s who are going to get married. Sam, and Gene."

Said Junior.

"Junior there is something more important. Stop for a minute."

Said Sam.

"Okay." Said Myth.

Destiny knows what there to say so she gets up out of her chair and is to run for the door.

A glowing area in front of her and then a junior is standing there.

"I'm sorry Sis. I did not know. Come with me. Sorry, you two someone else we'll have to marry you." Said Myth.

A minister goes up behind them. "Now hug me, and kiss me, Destiny." Said Myth.

As they glow and disappear.

They have the ability to go in and out of painting even in the imagination. And take over another mind. Through paintings. And even time when they are painted. The painting.

Gene the Male artist, and Sam the female artist.

She has the power of lightning. Her eyes turn white. With blue lightning going through the white every time she uses her strength to use her ability. And every time she uses it. It will put you in the past.

Exactly where she wants to put you. Or even ten seconds to shock you to death.

Her name is Destiny.

"I can not stop reading how much you love each other."
Said Dividend."

"We know!!" Said the couple.

"Tell it to your parents, they were worried."

He steps up in a stance. And turns to stone.

"Will." said Angela

By the tree. We'll be in town.
A lovely couple goes to where they should be.
"I love you." Said Will.

"Shut up will."
Said Angela.

They kiss.

And a great mighty voice.

Say's,
"That must be delicious."
Said the wizard to dividend.
As he walked away in the distance as they kissed.
"The End." He said brace full.
A dumb stupid wizard.

"No I ain't you dumb writer. Hey readers, I'm a dragon, call me."

"Wait a minute. You shut up. Kiss me then fine."
"You damn people do not  swear."

"Oh yeah. We're going in the past in five minutes. I really hate This thing but ah. They do have kids."

Said the Dragon.

" ' he cast a portal."
The name?
at the door of the mirror shall in and endure the magic of?"

He walked into the mere.  He saw a portal in a wandering cave inside there.  And barely as his reflection.  When he turned off the light.  He wandered to himself while thinking out loud, " 'why do I trouble myself in these eye's, in my eyes.' "
" what is this?  What am I doing?" He said.
Not to mention a secret.  Not to mention his name to himself.  He didn't know because of what he was seeing he was seeing things.  Finally somebody called him in.
" What are you doing there? Is everything OK?"

Coming from inside the portal of mere.  said his best friend.
" I do not know?"
Looking at.
So he tries to look at a creature of some kind, a monster of u. n - n .a .u .t .r .a .l looking thing.

It looked mean but very obscure. Walked on four legs but walked. Very skinny. And very u. n. - normal, and

There was a distance of u. n. - mention gestures like harm as a warning.

He quickly pulled his hand out.
Of the mirror. And when the hand was gone from the distraction. Nothing was to be seen in the mirror. No crack in his hand.

"I do. It is because your eye's and hand, oh my gosh is in the mirror, it hurts.. " Said what?

"Should I pull it out." He says calm but then knows it's important.
Your secret of being magic."
Said the beast to his pet.
" you see the mirror you're in.  We'll take a lot of series of mirror's to get out of them.  What you always see is not the same but I know you're no beast and you're not my pet.  Farewell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"I'm the Devil." an unfamiliar sound agreed.

"In and at the door of the mirror shall in and endure the magic of, ."

He walked into the mere.  He saw a portal in a wandering cave inside there.  And barely as his reflection.  When he turned off the light.  He wandered to himself while thinking out loud, " 'why do I trouble myself in these eye's, in my eyes.' "
" what is this?  What am I doing?" He said.
Not to mention a secret.  Not to mention his name to himself.  He didn't know because of what he was seeing he was seeing things.  Finally somebody called him in.
" What are you doing there? Is everything OK?"

Coming from inside the portal of mere.  said his best friend.
" I do not know?"
It looked mean but very obscure. Walked on four legs but walked. Very skinny. And very ordinary.

There was a distance of mentioning gestures like harm.

He quickly pulled his hand out.
Of the mirror. And when the hand was gone from the distraction. Nothing was to be seen in the mirror. No crack in his hand.

"I do. It is because your eye's and hand oh my gosh is in the mirror it hurts.. " Said, '!!!!!!!!' .
"Should I pull it out." He says calm but then knows it's important.
Your secret of being a magician, Monster."
Said the beast to his pet. " you see the mirror you're in.  We'll take a lot of series of mirror's to get out of them.  What you always see is not the same but I know you're no beast and you're not my pet.  Farewell."
An old man is walking through an underground dark tunnel.  A scepter which is a torch lights the way so he does not hit the wall when he is walking. As his belt rubs the walls with a potion he carries. He makes it to his dominion hideout. With a glass ball in the middle of the room.
And begins to look in.  Without any incantations.  Remember it was a long time ago before he was looking in.  Saying, "Araucanian..."

A race of immoral and immortal elves’. Are powerful, distinguishing unique but very smart to build a kingdom of castles in the tree’s. Figures in  the inside of stone along the walls. Of others who dwell there among them living in shade of darkness high in the tree’s. They thirst on the blood of the innocent for magic and races of goblins, and trolls. In a way to make a purified portal way to get one being to another. Or from one’s eyes to another in front of them. With a magic opportunist. Even in each other like noted. One being into another. They brace the soul inside to devour magic in the end by devouring souls for their dark magic. They wear nice ruffled clothes. High dressed for an entrance of a realm to meet another dwelling. They greet each other then they have a big nice party.

With the humans that are portal dwellers. That uses the eye they have with magic to cast from themselves. To put a portal there. To make from one place to another. There was a grand party. For both races. The Elves race of the immoral. And the Valeria Human race of the majestic.

In a living sense they were able to bring ships. Place to place from. Thinking about one person or another. He was at the turning pike of the ship turning to notation to a friend. He thought. “Sir, all be there shortly.” As he thought it.
It came to be around the captain, Levi' do' dominion, from the person thinking the word’s. Right in his ear.

“At the starboard bow, Throw out the magnetic table. And cast the portal to an end. To the east of the mass.” Said the Captain.

And the main shoulder of the ship turned to the east from the ship as the captain turned the turning pike.

Down at the Starboard bow they brought the magnetic table to his first mate. He put on his hand. And put it forward into the air. A light comes out of the magnetic table through the power of the, Orion.

About a hundred feet ahead. And as you could into this dome like window at first has formed. As the ship shattered through it.

As the first the mate yelled out, “ Brace yourself.”

The air went misty and the era they left was not the same. They were over a dark sea.

And was waiting.

Moment hours went to the night of laughter and fun drinking fine wines and cigars with the eleven race of the world  A captain to a captain could possibly have not warned them about how drunk a person could get off of eleven wine.

“A toast” Said the captain to the other. As they both throw their glass, and lean over the side and throw up over the side of the ship. The mermaid jumps out of the water  swearing at him saying,” You idiot fool what a*s of yours got so drunk to dirty my hair.”

The eleven Captain say’s, “Would want some we can clean you up.”

“Good god.” Aid the first mate.

“Look at her breast.” said the other captain..

As the mermaid grabbed the side of the ship. And said,” You a*s hole’s I forgot I’m naked….!” And jumped back into the water.

Then, the first mate threw up over the side of the ship too.

 And a trident came out of the air, and almost hit the captain Hit and stuck the ship into the wall of the main mass with nothing but his eyes at a trident..

Then the first mate grabbed the trident out of the ship. Sticking it. And water began to come out of the mass.

But they did not know the problem and what the mermaids were really up to.  Until water began to over fill the ship; until it sank.
He looked away from it all, and began to laugh.
"HA, ha, ha, ha, ah. Ah, that's funny." Sn-eared the wizard as he saw that and remembered something strange to his eye.
And he cast the portal.
the portal was ever so minding.
The end of the other side of the way was gone. He knew too late "What was this?"
Said the wizard.
"Your soul."
Said a voice of the devil.
And the mirror started breaking in pieces all around him.
It was as if mirror pieces were floating all around him.
And a beast of a hand grabbed him by the throat.
"H u m mm m .m .m"
He groaned.
And the mirror was there alone.
It is a book of my design to protect.
And when he saw the other wizards were corrupted, and evil.
He quickly began to write a book. Called, the Soul Book.
He pulled it out of thin air but it is a story on it's own.
First adding his own speech of wizard calligraphy. And the words seem to change at first. Until. He made his own mind. Then spell the pretense of everyone else to understand humility. Of the mirror. "Spell. Mirror.!!!!!" He shouted at the book. And lightning it.
And the wizard takes the book to the mirror.
"We'll this is the best book I have ever written. But, it's missing me or something."
Said the wizard. 'It had in me in a way.'
Thought. "The wizard to save all fate but not from my imagination. It's all fate." Said the Wizard.
As he jumps inside the mirror with the book he holds and the book falls out.
"SOUL BOOK!"
And the mirror was there alone.
And you could see his reflection.
"Damn another one."
And God the Dominion.
Wakes up to the mirror.
"Take this stuff and follow me. But The book I shall keep with."
He said.
He looks around and everything is gone.
And a great voice say's.

And the mirror reappears.
"And you can read to learn something. I got plans for you!"
He said once more with a deeper, more grateful voice.
"Read this!"
He said as the book flew out of the mirror and hit him in the face with the evil wizard Soul list.
The book falls to the floor.
And he picks it up. And looks in the mirror.

And throws it back in.
"Keep your things home with you. I'm not a witch, an angel, not god, not anyone else but a List of bad names to corrupt you until you finally stay away from me. Unless I can read this book."

Anglia said,
"Really. Take it and jump in the mirror and you can have it!"
Said the wizard.
She picks up off the ground.

Look at the mirror. And turns into a witch.
But right before she threw off the wizard outfit where she was wearing the bad outfit of a bad wizard.

"For now Anglia does not tell you you know Will. But until then go back to the beginning and read the beginning once more. You have not." Said the wizard.
"Okay!" she said.

The mirror shattered and the book disappeared.
And she was an old woman wearing old silver clothes.
Old white hair to her feet.

Standing by a tree.
She looks to the east.
"Oh no not another one. You idiot."

And the tornado picked her up.
And a dragon swallowed her whole and flew by.
And the wizard was riding.

The dragon.
"Don't worry about her. Everyone. I'll take good care of her."
Said the wizard.

“Idiot!” She said.
And a crystal ball little angel is looking into and a bunch of wizards with robes and laugh gesture’s.

“Ha!”
One laughed.   “That’s how it happened.” Said the little angel.
-Table of content of Characters -
{-1} OLD WOMEN- silver eye's. wearing an old silver dress and old silver top.
{1} A wizard.+ The hero of the story
[Summary:] 1,999 years old. But with the making's of magic. Youth but old.
Always wearing: Robes of purples and blue's very seldom wears white.
{What the character looks like} :
Grey hair. Black, and golden tip of each hair tip.
Green eyes with large round dark black pupil's.
A beard and a mustache. Color of his hair.
Long nose. Tall. Eyebrows as thick as his mustache.
{2} Oria Mist - Also the wizard that has turned into an angel.
{Summary:} The guardian of the world to keep magic and evil out of the world.
An angel made by Dominion {God} The Ark Angel of the Angel.
Always wearing: Armor different types of different races. Elves.
which is leather. Human which is Gold and brass.
These are the good spawn of god that dwell in the world. Realm of Majestic.
{What the character looks like:}
Black hair. Whitish purple glowing eyes, Black oval pupils. Stocky and muscular. Seven feet tall.
Has angel wings.
{3} Leviticus - A little angel. The size of the wizards hand. Also the
wizard.
{Everything looks like Oria Mist but is the size of five feet.}
{4} Dominion {GOD} - The ark angel of heaven the father of them.
 [ In the wizard mind...}
Wearing: Golden armor. White uniform of a captain of ship underneath.
Looks like: Golden hair as if made from gold. Glowing gold eyes. Wings of strength high angel.
{5} First mate - The first mate to the ship of the 
Wearing: Black pirate clothes.
Looks like: Red hair blue eyes long legs but five feet tall.
{6} Little boy - Little boy that meet a Alive tree that can talk and is
alive.
Summary: A boy about the age of 6 years old.
Wearing: Today's clothes. T- shirt green, Jeans, Tennis shoes. black.
{7} The scientist { Tide, Doctor} - A scientist that makes a storm maker. And then meets
himself.
Looks like: Old man resembles The wizard and Oria Mist but is very old. at the age of one hundred years
old.
White hair. Green eyes. and a mustache white.
{8} Lyly - Long hair to the back of her knees.
 Gold eye's. And six feet tall.
{9} The captain -Resembles Dominion {GOD].
Without angel wings and without armor.
{10} Veturios - Resembles airiamist as a human but young and four feet tall
for a captain.
{11} The crew all resemble first mates.
{12} The mermaid in the water - Half fish half men and women. without legs; legs for fish
part of bottom. But just no fish head.
 {The mermaids.}
{18} The naked mermaid that jumps on to the ship and grabs the side.
{17} The mermaid that throws the trident.
 {13} The giant, the snake, The Dragon. - Villain
 King High of all, 
 The devil.
{14} Lyly - The witch resembles Lyly. ugly and grey purple hair and purple eyes.
Skin tilt blue and green color.
Wearing black.
Witch clothes..
{16} Elemental - The Dark shade
Stones like volcanoes and different colors of ores of elements hang out. crystal and gold and fragments.
{19} The beast - Creator and best friend to the wizard.
Looks like stuffed animals but real teeth. and eye's and has long legs. Little stomach like a dog. With bat
face.
{20} The giant & snake
Giant: 20 feet tall.
Summary: A dumb idiot.
Looks like: Ugly and green eye's scars all over wearing ripped up jeans and is the little boy and a bigger
age.

{21} Dragon
Giant red dragon tail with not a spike not scales but as if snake skin. With bats like wings. And sharps fangs twenty. And huge eye's. yellow.

{22} Devi. Soul List- the EVIL WIZARD confused.
Which turns into the SOUL BOOK.

{23} Will & Angelia {LOVER's} the wizard turns into Charlotte & JOHN CRIMSON to be his parts born off the evil wizard DOCTOR GENX and the return of DEVIT.
{24} John Torch
{25} Will- Myth the magician.
{26}Anglia- The everyone named, Anglia.

{End of TABLE of Contents}

{And, The end of comments.}

{NOT}
"The sky is clear." Said Will.
Will opens the book. I wrote this part for you. He thought but she read.
   " The spell of shadow, blood written, with soul." Said Lyly.
Lyly. Is setting crying. And will walks up. 
Forever you like from begin to end over and over just so you know you are my friend." Said will.
He is about to stab Lyly in the chest with one hand in palm a sword and her back with the other. But, instead.
He threw the sword in the into the mist. 
He did not with heart of,
 or darkness. 
He would not.
Into no dwelling.
Darkness with tears.

As they fell with out any patience.
Angle, and wind went away for a staff. And, with his mind he became insane.
My blade will be magic he was about to thinking.
He could be thinking. But, no he was so evil at this point
as so obscure. He remembered his name.
In which magic began.
 To feel for the first time. Unfeeling evil.
Tears came falling down from his eyes.
In blood.
A shadow grew about him. As if he fell into a evil unknown to any like goodness that from would ever be again.
And a swept. Shadow stepped away from his body.
As a corpse fell to the ground. An he changed into a....
A bound red crack soul of dark. As the forest became, dark. 
Then it.
"I was shadow.
That stood."
Answering no one blank in mind
in a dark place. The world was now  empty with dark.
Black was color. And it was darkness.
And began shouting over one phrase.
As turning around to his his own dead corpse.
"No, No, No!"
Walking up to his own body with no reason to go back. But, one. Himself.
He picked up his body from the hollowed ground.
Into his two arms.
Very fast.
Then looked a head.
He's eye's stopped bleeding finally.
The corpse that he held.
He looked ahead.
Watch the sword turn into a staff of strength.
A pure blood sparkling soul crystal.
And weaved it out of the air.
Of energy of mind over matter.
 The wind picked up and brought the staff in front of him. And he cast a portal in front him.
Grabbed it into his hand. And then the other as he still held the corpse of himself.
And walked into the portal. Unto the unknown.
A step with one foot. "I shall go unto the unknown.
And leave this unwinding dark. If I must leave me and not my soul. At least here."
The shadow of  darkness. Was not there , and a portal of color
of bright purple in the shape of a door.
The color slow faded to dark. And it closed.
With no way to follow.

He casted a spell at the one he hated. And he could not try to break himself for trying not to prove the un natural thing he ever did to him. A mirror in a mirror in mirror. There he was finding himself evil. He did not know what to do or what to expect. Or what would happen.
But he knew if he casted the spell it would be the cost of blood cause he was fighting himself.   
So, with all intend he took out the book of souls.
And burned it as souls of life and came till the magic became evil.
Imagination began to spill out.
And he remembered the adventure that happened.
So he ended the hate and turn himself into fireball and casted himself as a fireball at the book of souls. Till he said," I say goodbye to what was about me like this but. Adventure is my new thing too to do. And, I will make this game you have to try. See if you cast me find me I will start new.

I just hope this time it does not start to a game. That's when I'll always lose. I almost found her my soul mate. Know I'll be looking for long while."

'And the witch cackled, 'he he he he he he he he ha ha ha he he  he.'
"I only believe in evil!"
And the book fell but never hit the ground ever so falling forever. In forever dreams.
She picks up the book and turns and looks Will , and Lyly.
And, says,
"Remember you barely meet. Don't piss h....im off that's my lover but not my friend.
And just to tell you I'm the one that made you pixie's so get out of here before I have fun with you. and don't touch this book ever again. And don't pretend I'm the tree it's  How I found a book of soul I do not belong here."
She touched her heart and thought of the evil.
And turned to dust her and the book.
As ash blew in the wind.
She was about to a rise.
And Will but his hand forward.
And grabs her. After he began to bleed from his eye from the left.
"Please." He said.
"No, Yes no, yes no." And she began to bleed from her eye on the right.
And the minute he touched her they fell into a trance. And kissed and turned into the book.
"That's how it happed." Said a voice.
Of a angel. The book flipped open an a angel.
And flew away in the sky. "I hope you joker's do need this damn thing no more."
"And, do think about touching me or off with imagination once more."
The higher and higher flew.
The more he cursed.
"I will make fun you. I will leave you here."
And old man walks through park. and sets on the bench.
And thinks to time when was smart but ever willing to be different. 
Gets up and walks to the tree. and touches, and the air.
"I can not keep do this Lyly."
"You right lover." she says.
And you pulls in from mid air.
The End, Of the prologue.

"In philosophy, four-dimensional (also known as the doctrine of temporal parts) is the ontological position that an object's persistence through time is like its extension through space. Thus, an object that exists in time has temporal parts in the various sub regions of the total region of time it occupies, just like an object that exists in a region of space has at least one part in every sub region of that space.
Soul - soul, in religion and philosophy, the immaterial aspect or essence of a human being.
which is a (Subject verb) for to bring out the best of you. {Yourself, an other. Friend or foe.}
 other than a dark of something bright or something dark.
(In reference of....) Magic of a doorway to unknown place. (In reference of heaven or hell)
In habit of a person somewhere. They should belong better or more imaginative.
Oria- In Greek mythology, Oria (Ὀρεία), was a daughter of Thespis and mede, and mother,  Herrera Oria.
plural of -ORIUM
(Subject verb)  of or in love with. 
Infatuation or being smitten is the state of being carried away by an unreasoned passion, usually towards another person for whom one has developed strong romantic or platonic feelings to a person.
wizard - 1 : one skilled in magic : sorcerer. 2 : a very clever or skillful person computer wizards. 3 archaic : a wise man : sage. Another important aspect of the study of philosophy is the arguments or reasons given for people answers to these questions. To this end philosophers employ logic to study the nature and structure of arguments. Logicians ask such questions as: 1. What constitutes "good" or "bad" reasoning? 2. How do we determine whether a given piece of reasoning is good or bad?
Orb - 1 : any of the concentric spheres in old astronomy surrounding the earth and carrying the celestial bodies in their revolutions. 2 archaic : something circular : circle, orbit. 3 : a spherical body especially : a spherical celestial object. 4 : eye. 5 : a sphere surmounted by a cross symbolizing kingly power and justice. Glass ball. With magic.
Realm - A realm is a region or domain in which something operates or occurs. In the spiritual practice of yoga, there is believed to be multiple realms of existence or consciousness that the Self moves through when meditating: the physical realm, the psycho-energetic realm and the transcendental realm.
MONSTER- DEFINITION.  a legendary animal combining features of animal and human form or having the forms of various animals in combination, as a centaur, griffin, or sphinx
Monster derives from the Latin , itself derived ultimately from the verb  ("to remind, warn, instruct, or foretell"), and denotes anything "strange or singular, contrary to the usual course of nature, by which the gods give notice of evil," "a strange, unnatural, hideous person, animal, or thing," or any "monstrous or unusual thing, circumstance, or adventure."
The wizard read. And finally closed the book to the prologue.


© 2022 ChrisIsak


Author's Note

ChrisIsak
Thank you for reading this.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on August 4, 2022
Last Updated on August 4, 2022
Tags: Fantasy, Spiritual, Science Fiction, Comic, Crime, Poem. comedy. mixed all.


Author

ChrisIsak
ChrisIsak

MOUNTAIN GROVE, MO



About
"Look when time began to spill. From words on too the ink." Quote,' Christopher Stephenson.' I woke up. I sat down and when I wrote. Paint fell onto the paper. Born in, Houston. Hospital In wright c.. more..

Writing