Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Chris Stephenson
"

Introduction to a world a realm of dreams. Where Jack must face himself to find true love.

"

- Fiction Comedy Fantasy Adventure  -    


    {The Realm of Dreams}

written by Christopher Stephenson

{-Prologue-}

In middle of the night I got up for reason I do not know why?

I tried to believe that life was the same as in the dream.

He looked at me sitting there. Telling one of the guard with armored suit. " Why is he sitting there in the throne. And, get him off of the chair. Or tell me what is going on. Now?"

"They think they're dead."

Said the guard.

A guard comes very quickly and stand in a stance where armor for battle. Saying," There asleep and they will not wake up. I think they're in the realm of dream's."

"Everyone forward to the dream portal we must move quickly before we all fall asleep."

Said I. Sitting on the throne. "Thank you oh father for you did not die. And, son I sat here because I thought he was dead. Let us go."

We all depart, and go into the other room of the grand from behind where we usually do not go. And grand mirror behind the throne. Stand with a Gold mirror from behind. He places his hand to the mirror, and changes into a fog. And he steps. His family and the kingdom must have quietly gone in. For when the king and Queen woke up they were gone. They looked each other. And began to ran for the portal to the realm of the dream to find the ones the care for. They both pressed their hand on the gold mirror. And it turn into fog. And the fell. And Portal went to a mirror.

The first the king had saw was everyone waiting standing as they were over the body and they evaporated. He scream out,"What was we doing in there. that was close. l But, who put us there?"  

"Then why are  you here? Are you the great casmo?" Asked an old man. Wearing what looked to be like a Robe of some kind. But when really. I woke up. Right after this part. I put my clothes for the day. And I could not figure why I was the son of the king, and old man with a Robe.

For some reason I wanted to go back to sleep. It's not a question of immorality it's a question of what happens next I think somewhere in there to my self who made the dream. And makes us the same. And why was I dream something so weird.

I went in of mirror. And the sun was gleaming through the window. It was a silver mirror until. An eclipse.

And someone standing behind me but only for a second.

It was the King from my dream.

And he said, "I'm truth I was there but why did you ask, Then why are you here are you the great cosmo?"

I replied," I do not know." But the mirror start to glow gold. and then silver and then he was gone.

I woke again in my bed, and I found myself getting dressed. I was about to go look in the mirror. But instead I left the house and walked to my car. And, got and started the car.

I waited for eclipse. I waited for answer. But nothing happened. But where I was at I was thinking for a second hopeful nothing will happen to me. What should I do?

A women walked by my car my house and course by me.

I rolled down the window just to say,

" hello."

She replied," Get away from!"

I started the car and drove away from her, and away from the house.

I drove for a while and I went to the park. There. I. Tried. To think about everything that happened. And put together so I can go on with my life.

But, I could do it. I looked And, shouted, "What do you want from the great cosmo?"

But, I heard nothing not the wind. Not anybody else. was to be seen in fact I did not see anyone at all at this hour. But I seen a nice looking women a minute ago. So I decided to go back and find her. But I never did. Going around in blocks I found no one for minutes which turned to hours. And then I woke up. I put on my clothes, and I jumped into bed and went again.

Thinking about,' The great king and the question I asked.'

Finally after a while. I was there again. And I was son once again, and he said. "I'm so sorry I did know what was happening. I sat in your throne."

"What should we do father said the old man. Wait I know he goes back and he comes with her. Not everyone made through. That's right....."

Said the old man looking into the eye's of the king.

"What?" Said the King.

"I'm your......."

Then suddenly the both said, "Son."

The king said," Through him back. Do it quick. He probably will not let you."

"Yes sir." Said one of the knight's as they did just that, and picked up and through him toward the mirror. As went through He seen a face,as his changed and it was mine.

The queen started to cry saying,

'Will he ever be back."

"I'm right here still."

said the old man in robes.

She stopped crying.

And the old man walked up to her his mother with a woman at his side. Who was also old. wearing robes. "Please to finally meet our family."

"It good to see you again. Mother. But Dad it's time for you all to leave. And go back in the mirror all of you and you will be saved. For do you remember when I was young man. And fell out of this mirror. Thank you for taking care of me. For I know no matter how we go back we never make back through that mirror with you. We've tried and tried too but it just won't work. I 'am not your son so when you back. Make one. I loved you. Mother, father."

And then I woke up. And I seen someone laying next to me.

And it was the woman.

"Oh ,no.." I said very quietly so I would not wake her up.

I ran into the bathroom as an eclipse began to hit. It turn gold, and I seen self the mirror evaporate.

And fell in front the king.

Wearing pajamas.

And my hair ws messed up.

"What the hell is going on." I said.

"What words just came out of your mouth?" said the King.

In his pajamas.

"Where exactly I Am I."

I said.

"In realm of Dreams but one day we must go where you came from. Who needed your sleep ware. you must be like me. kind of I think. I go check I'm the king here, and I do not have a wife." Said the King.

"Maybe I can take you back where come from how does this work?"

I said.

"What?" Said the King.

"Do you turn it on. Do you simply walk through. How does it work?"

I said.

"What?" Said the King.

"Oh I mean the mirror." I said.

"Oh if your problems are life worse than you think sometimes we all come here in our dreams." Said the king.

As he hesitates for a moment.

"Excuse me I was up all night with my wife I need to go lay down sorry you're as old as me." Said the King.

As he begins to walk to his quarters were he sleeps. Then, it struck me."Do not go to sleep your majesty?" I said. "Do you know how long I've been awake I 'll put in the dungeons out of my way, before I knock you asleep."

Said the King.

"I'm sorry I think the only way can help you is if you open the portal."

I said.

"There's nothing can do.

The portal opens only when it want not when we want."

Said the King.

"You're right but is there some kind of spell we can cast or person to a spell to keep you awake I seen it a dream where I come from something bad bad is going to happen to your world in this realm." I said.

"What? And what is your name?"

Said the King.

"I'm not sure but the start of this is the end for us. I see me age quick beyond comparison I seen me know magic in a magic robe and I was old and I was married to your daughter or something. Oh my name is Avermiclokoumizisodo.... oh...."

"Are you serious?"

Said King.

"No, my name is Jack.

What is your's?"

Said Jack.

"Jack....."

Said Jack the King.

Then he started to pace faster.

And he faints.

And passes out into Jack's arms..

"Someone help he feel asleep!"

Said Jack.

Then all of sudden things start to get worse. As the King Jack walks in and see's himself fainted and passed on the floor.

"Guards take them to the cells below us. And figure out where he got his disguise." As the king walks up the other pulling his hair  and standing up as he screams a girl over and over.

"HHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

EY Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...."

"Okay we'll listen."

Said Jack.

A guard walk up to Jack and Jack. And Jacks them in the mouth knock them both to the ground with blow at the same time by hitting Jack in front of Jack.

The wall on the side of them. Shows another mirror. The king looks into it at himself for he said out loud.

"Your one handsome guy Jack.

But this mirror of veltadamina...

.......Curse of which must opened and broke." Said Jack the king.

The giant mirror on the side of them and on the wall. Cracks all the way down the middle from the top very noise like.

"Maybe I'm ugly. But I'm not a curse."

Said the King Jack.

And the mirror opened like, a door.

He looked in to see fire and brimstone. And people screaming.

Finally, The other Jack the king's gets up. And, so does Jack. They lose their attention on hell or whatever it is. As Jack says,"I'll hit you back you. You starting something I swear. I'll bust you opens and send you down to hades."

Said Jack the King.

Still not have their attention on the doorway to hell. An women with a broom steps out saying,

"I'm glad I have got out of there."

And dust herself off, and walks out. Of the throne hall , and outside. To the public. They stop fight cause they hear "Burn the witch." Coming from out side in a loud manner from a crowd.

"I just can't take anymore I'm going to have problems." Said Both of them at the same time.


"Burn the witch!" They hear one more time. As she comes back inside and holds the door so no one can get in.






© 2016 Chris Stephenson


Author's Note

Chris Stephenson
Please bare with me on the next chapter. Thank you. Enjoy.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
Added on October 27, 2016
Last Updated on November 7, 2016
Tags: Fantasy, Adventure


Author

Chris Stephenson
Chris Stephenson

Mountain Grove, MO



About
My name is Chris. My Last is Stephenson. My birth date is July 2, 1978. "I learned how to write. It was so impressive how the words made me feel. I will always like writing." more..

Writing