Don't Trust Me

Don't Trust Me

A Story by Christopher Zayn

I am not to be trusted. Anything I say should not be taken with a grain with salt. Unless of course you are going through times of struggle or you don't even believe your own words. I am writing this for those who have nothing to offer those who have nothing to offer anyone else.
Be careful. Don't trust anything I say. I am drunk. I am alone. I listen to my thoughts that sabatoge my own being. Maybe I should sleep, or meditate? Maybe I should die, or be awake, as long as my inner conscious waves me goodbye as my friends have done. That's all I have left.
The ocean that peaks and the wind that slaps me as I should do to expedite myself from my suffering. But life is more complicated. Do not trust what I say. I am not the person to take advice from, but if you may learn something today, do not listen to everything that's on the news. We are certainly in trouble. I say we because it is more comforting to think I am not alone in this. Please. Heed my warning. If you listen to anything I say, do not end up like me.

© 2017 Christopher Zayn


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
Added on April 28, 2017
Last Updated on April 28, 2017

Author

Christopher Zayn
Christopher Zayn

Fantasy Land, CA



About
The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true science.” ― Albert Einstein, The World As I See .. more..

Writing