The Keys to Joy

The Keys to Joy

A Poem by Arya Le Dasmones

The keys they play firmly and sternly, and the notes float out on air, and the voices they dance as they play firmly as the notes dance out in prayer.
Each to a different song and yet there is no cacophony, and the harmony of keys and notes and the harmony of songs and songs, a tale of lively song.
And the notes they dance and sing with joy and dance to words and the notes that sing with joy with the words that note your dance of joy.
The trees they sway and the wind it blows and on and on and on it goes, and the trees they sing and the wind it dances and floats the trees on and on and on in joy.
Language of words that dance from pen to sing on a page in harmony, of waves and lands that float on a dancing page in words of singing harmony.
The aerial music of the Earth is here, and each dance and song is rejoiced and each is here and the music of the Earth it floats with notes, they play and the words they dance and the voices rejoiced and sing of waves and lands and aerial keys to dance each to a different song.

© 2012 Arya Le Dasmones


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This poem thoroughly reminds me of A Completed Portrait of Picasso by Gertrude Stein. Read it, it's a classic you'll loveeee

Posted 11 Years Ago


Arya Le Dasmones

11 Years Ago

WIll do, thanks!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
1 Review
Added on September 6, 2012
Last Updated on September 6, 2012