Now As One III: Free

Now As One III: Free

A Poem by Dead Angel
"

Another one with my amazing friend Matt! I am in light purple and he is in blue, enjoy!

"

We head through a wonderland of beauty, where the flora stays in bloom and the fauna is always in tune. Walking hand in hand, such a place, such a time to be, here we are as one, the way it should be.

The wind blows into our faces filling us with so much creativity. The flowers filled our nostrils with sweet aromas and the grass was soft between our toes.

With every feeling so right, in heaven with an angel by my side, there is but one thing  that keeps us feeling bound. I turn and say, "Angel?"

His voice so serious. I look into his eyes, "Yes?

"Do you feel like I?"

I grab his hand and smile, "Such a silly question to ask. You know I feel the same. What makes you think otherwise?"

"It is just, we are so happy, so sure and so content, but i feel like we are hiding something. Do you understand?"

I place a hand upon his cheek and smile, "Yes my love, I do understand."
Her smile ignites one of my own across my face. "I love you, I think we are ready to walk free."

I begin to unbutton my shirt, as I remove it from my body, I begin to show him the soul within.

I see her aura clense and eyes glow. Her skin is no longer my sin. I remove my rags covering my chest. I back into her eye contact for it is here I am now relaxed.

I have finished removing every piece of my clothing, I stand before this beautiful man bare to the bone. I am showing him that I am more than just name brand clothing, I am showing him that I am just his angel.

I watch on as she casts her clothes into the past of forgotten memories, I too am bare before this angel. I am so proud of her, so in love with her. I extend my hand to her.

I accept his hand without hesitation. He has opened up a whole new world to me, a world I was scared to explore. He has shown me what it is like to be free.

Together we have found the pleasure of basic and true purity. We walk, I turn, "Thank you Angel."

I turn to look into his gorgeous face, "No my love, thank you."

 

© 2008 Dead Angel


Author's Note

Dead Angel
No its not about sex!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

A wonderful collaberation.....the bearing of souls!

Brilliant!

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

You are both going from strength to strength since you joined the group.
So glad it turned out that way I was concerned it would be spoilt by sex. The baring of your souls and the freedom you feel within each other is good.

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

LOL ok I just had to laugh at the special friend part, makes me think of the short bus! LOL ok that aside another great job!

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

I really have to do one of this with my girlfriend. Great work I love these kinds of poems.

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

It was really good. I still like the first one the best though. You guys really work well together.

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

It is nice to have someone you can talk to like that. Great write hun


Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

sounds like a love fantasy about me lmao good write

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

253 Views
16 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 26, 2008
Last Updated on March 29, 2008

Author

Dead Angel
Dead Angel

Weslaco, TX



About
Use our Free Myspace Banner Maker! Click Here! View my page on Poetry Flow Hello! If you are reading this then you either heard about me from a friend or your just browsing. My writing comes fr.. more..

Writing
New Life New Life

A Book by Dead Angel



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..